Page 6 of 180 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Body, Lip and Facial Communication Bachelor 12 *SPOILERS*

TEAM SHAYNE~Pres. SLCE DRAMA101's Avatar

Re: Body, Lip and Facial Communication Bachelor 12 *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2841389;
    I can post the rest of the ladies greet and meet with Matt if you'd like.

Yes please...Thanks so much i<3realitytv, this helps so much.
    I would love to kiss ya, but I just washed my hair

FORT Fogey

I checked out the meet and greet screencaps but it is so hard to read Matt's reaction because they don't show his full face. Robin and Carri either said something to make him laugh or he said something to them that made them laugh. He likes a girl with a sense of humour.

Both Amanda R and Kelly were glowing at first sight

The rest of them have really pretty smiles but it is too hard to read first reactions from a photo.

30 minutes to go!!

Just saw HHE on Dancing with the Stars with his bodyguard Chris Harrison.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2849138;
    I checked out the meet and greet screencaps but it is so hard to read Matt's reaction because they don't show his full face. Robin and Carri either said something to make him laugh or he said something to them that made them laugh. He likes a girl with a sense of humour.

Both Amanda R and Kelly were glowing at first sight

The rest of them have really pretty smiles but it is too hard to read first reactions from a photo.

30 minutes to go!!

Just saw HHE on Dancing with the Stars with his bodyguard Chris Harrison.
    maybe this is a stupid question..but whats a HHE?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2849149;
    maybe this is a stupid question..but whats a HHE?
    I was wondering the same thing! I'm thinking it's an acronym for a Matt nickname...Lynn help?!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2849153;
    I was wondering the same thing! I'm thinking it's an acronym for a Matt nickname...Lynn help?!
    Oh, it's just a petname I have for our kissing bandit...hormone hungry Englishman

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2849187;
    Oh, it's just a petname I have for our kissing bandit...hormone hungry Englishman
    That's hilarious! I just spit my water all over my computer. HHE

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2849187;
    Well he did mention the was definitely horny in the previews

FORT Fogey

Well, the time has come to finally start doing what I really enjoy.

I found Matt to be more difficult to read when compared to Bachelors and Bachelorettes of the past. Sure, he smiles alot, laughs alot but he guards his true emotions fairly well. It's almost as though he masks his emotions with humour. He strikes me as the kind of person who is always good for a laugh but you wonder if you'll ever have a serious conversation with them? I guess time will tell. Having said that I did notice a couple of little things, and I mean little.

I think the women this season are just stunningly beautiful.

Matt reacted more positively to brunettes than he did to blondes ( see ya later Stacey). Of the brunettes, obviously, by giving her the first impression rose, Matt was smack dab a thousand times more impressed with Amanda than by any other girl. What was interesting about Matt is that he seemed kind of shy when he first met Amanda and he blushed while talking to her. He blushed again while he was talking to Kelly, Amanda and Amy. I think the fact that she lived in Great Britain for four years bodes well for her. It was also interesting that she engaged him when they first met; grabbed his attention and the communication flowed easily. No other girl had him engaged like that from out of the limo. Amanda definitely likes him and is interested in him. While her legs were crossed (protective, cautious or guarded) in the group chat and the first impression rose chat she is always facing him. The beaming smiles while she is around him could just be a personality thing but it could also read as being open to him.

Of the blondes, I think he really likes Shayne and Holly. Even though their one on one interaction during the meet and greet flowed easily I just didn't read sincerity on Shayne's part. Her body pointing slightly toward him reads as interested though. Fingers intertwined. Cautious? Maybe next week I'll get a better read. She is a very beautiful girl. He was definitely very laid back around her, sprawled over the couch, so he feels comfortable with her. He's at ease around her.

When I look at the meet and greets now it is so much nicer watching the interaction instead of a photo. With many, many of these women Matt seemed to be completely disinterested from first glance so I would imagine physical connection is very important to him...it's as though he knew from first glance whether he was going to keep a girl or not and it was obvious which ones he quickly ushered inside and which ones he didn't. He definitely doesn't like overly aggressive women.

I was surprised that he seemed to usher Chelsea in. Many people consider her to be a frontrunner but, based on first impressions, he just didn't seem that into her. Hmmm. Even during the arm wrestling he came across as being bored with the whole thing even though he laughed. There just wasn't anything showing on his face during parts of it.

He was very awkward with Erin H. when he met her after she came out of the limo. She seems more into herself; conceited.

With Kristine, while he kissed her on both cheeks and complimented her on her gown he also seemed like he couldn't wait to get her inside. She also seemed like she wasn't all that interested in him either. I almost wonder if the producers were telling him to hurry it up because that's what it came across like to me.

Kelly seemed more interested in getting to the party than chatting with him.

Noelle has me a little stumped. She seems absolutely adorable. When she is talking with Matt, one on one, there is a great deal of distance between them. He's got both of his hands under his leg which indicates protecting himself from her which could read two different ways. Either he wants to keep his distance or he is trying to hold back because he likes her so much. She doesn't cross her legs so she isn't guarding herself, isn't protecting herself, so definitely comes across as a very open and trusting girl. She also faces him so there is a genuine interest on her part.

With Robin the bobin there is a comfort level there that I had previously thought might be distant. She was very comfortable around him, open, at ease (no crossed arms and legs) and he was actually engaged in their conversation. Maybe I'm getting a friend vibe.

Of the girls moving on these girls received a spontaneous kiss on both cheeks from Matt (to be differentiated from one cheek, no kiss or girls who put him in the awkward position of kissing them):
    Amanda R.
    Kristine
    Robin the bobin
    Ashlee
    Michelle P
    Shayne (got another kiss before she went in)
    Holly

So, overall, he didn't really give me much, other than Amanda, seemingly captivated while talking to her and blushing when he was around her.

PS: I think the rating for this episode should have been "R" and not 14+

I thought I saw him stroke Shayne's left arm lightly when they were talking. He seemed very interested in her.

Did anyone else catch that?
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

He likes Shayne physically and is attracted to everything about her (not just physical).

HOWEVER, I also saw his face light up big time on the news about the Hollywood family of famous actors. Perhaps no more than any foreigner raised on fabulous American movies would, but perhaps a glimmer of something else.