Page 53 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Body, Lip and Facial Communication Bachelor 12 *SPOILERS*

Re: Body, Lip and Facial Communication Bachelor 12 *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2903455;
    Again, is it what you 'want' to see or are there examples that you can give which would support a deep bond, beyond the once over in Vegas, such as I pointed out in post #506.

Incidentally, I don't know if you read the interpretation of that moment in Vegas but the way he squints his eyes it was more of a reassuring look and not lust or love at first sight. Like, "I'll be with you in a moment," or "you'll get your turn."
    That is exactly what I interpreted Lynn! He's acknowledging to her that he's noticed her hanging around & that she'll get her moment when he is ready. & you notice his time was much later.

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;2903453;
    Initally I thought the same as you on Matt's look to Shayne. In the screencap it looks so sexy, but I went back and watched it and it happens so quickly and I almost get the feeling that it's a "don't think I don't see you watching us" rather than an "I want you" as the still sc implies.
    Not to say he's not totally into her but at that moment that may not be what he was trying to communicate since that is part of scene where she appears to be spying on his every 1 on 1 time during the prc.
    I'm glad you mentioned this because I had almost forgot my impression of it. I don't think I voiced this anywhere yet. Anyway, that scene where he is sitting "under" Robin at the piano and Shayne is looking at them from the doorway - I read his look as somewhat amused that she is standing there looking at them. I thought it was really strange that she would do that to begin with (unless it was prompted by producers), but I didn't think his look conveyed anything other than kind of a "laugh" at her for being so obvious. The SC of that definitely looks different than watching it happen in real time.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tammommy;2903464;
    The only thing that bothered me is we saw nothing pre-RC with Matt and Robin, I wanted to see the solid questions he asked her, but then, those might have given too much away as to who is leaving next, but I really wanted to see where they really.

Now I can't wait for next week to see which Matt shows up.
    I don't think Robin would have tried another scheming tactic to get Matt alone twice in the same show. She did have some alone time with him at Tennis and their conversation was pretty much surface talk ("you cracked me up with your Britishness") although he did say that he feels that they connect on many different levels and that's important to him. Or something like that.

I also noticed that Matt seemed to be the one to ask specific girls to come and talk with him as opposed to the previous week where the girls were falling all over him to get alone time with him. Maybe he learned his lesson last week and realized that he had to be the one to initiate the 1 on 1 talks or it could get uncomfortable. Add to that the crashing in on the talk by Noelle and Kristine and I think our boy 'clevered up' that if he doesn't start initiating the talks then the producers are going to make him or create drama for the girls that want to talk to him.

Quote Originally Posted by knobbyknee;2903417;
    I think that KWTaylor hits the nail on the head with the Shayne/Matt analogy - he is really into this girl. But, with Amanda it is not there. I don't see the chemistry going on. When Matt kissed Shayne several times before the RC - the connection was real. During the date with Amanda - they enjoyed each other but nothing like the lightning that occurs with Shayne. I was not committed to Shayne at first, but as the story continues how could it be any other way. They look into each others eyes and the magic is there. In Vegas during last weeks show, Shayne stands across the room watching Robin and Matt at the piano and Shayne and Matt's eyes are on each other. It was a dead give away then.
    I absolutely agree, knobbyknee, and I continue to see the looks that Matt is giving Shayne each week. Very intense, very interested, and if the storyline continues as I think it will, very much a deepening of emotions.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2903407;
    I pulled out the comments that stood out to me.

He sure was different after his date with Amanda. We see him on the tennis date being playful and goofy and, whamo, at the rose ceremony he's serious, mature, impatient with some of the girls.

Even after he'd sent Holly home and he'd attempted to try to make the kiss with Marshana look good and later, she's holding onto him for dear life, yet again, and he says, "I'm really here, hand on heart (I'll detail the facial expression below), I'm here to find the one, this is the hard part about that (then he wistfully looks off)."

The facial expression that he exhibits when he's talking about hand on heart, eyebrows raised, eyes blink, nodding the negative, eyes amused or surprised, was surprising. I think our fellow has realized that one girl in particular has brought him back to his original focus and he's a little stunned that it happened. He isn't saying this 'to' Marshana but, the way he's expressing himself is that he's using her as a confidant. He's voicing what he has been thinking and is surprised to realize that he is here to find the one and that she could be in the group of remaining women. Recognition verified he gets down to business.

With Ashlee: "But, can there be more. We can't always rely on looks and music." "The thing is that there might not be the option for a full day together." See ya!

With Kelly: "I witness you being the biggest fun out of the whole group. The funny thing is that I don't see that so much, with me, because you seem to be more interested in the group of girls than with me." See ya on Intervention If you watch his expression after she reveals herself he is holding back from laughing but check out his eyes. He's looking around the room not sure what to do next. It's hilarious.

Then his PI after that clearly states he is NOT into sleezy , trashy women. I sasy this Brit has a brain or two in his head . lol

Quote Originally Posted by knobbyknee;2903417;
    I think that KWTaylor hits the nail on the head with the Shayne/Matt analogy - he is really into this girl. But, with Amanda it is not there. I don't see the chemistry going on. When Matt kissed Shayne several times before the RC - the connection was real. During the date with Amanda - they enjoyed each other but nothing like the lightning that occurs with Shayne. I was not committed to Shayne at first, but as the story continues how could it be any other way. They look into each others eyes and the magic is there. In Vegas during last weeks show, Shayne stands across the room watching Robin and Matt at the piano and Shayne and Matt's eyes are on each other. It was a dead give away then.
    Watch it again without music and you might see something different. it's a peck not a kiss.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2903429;
    Last night's rose ceremony reminded me SO MUCH of the one immediately following Andy & Tessa's cinderella date. He suddenly pulled back from the rest of the girls-- the point that Bevin noticed and pointed it out to him.

I REALLY hate to say we need to watch next week's show again, but I went ahead and did it. If we see some alone time with Amanda, then I think she's definitely F1. If we don't, then somehow she's not.
    There is alot more alone time with Amanda that we will see , just knowing she has HT and FD means we will see more. And personally after the connection I saw with them last night , I can't see there future interactions being anything but good.

Lynn7, thank you so much for your analysis. You see so much I miss! Then, when I go back and look again, it seems so obvious, I can't believe I missed it.

I hope you have a wonderful time in Vegas with Mr. Fabulous. He does sound wonderful.
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

FORT Newbie

The fact that they showed very little of Amanda's and Matt's date does not bode well for her as F1. I agree with the posters who say that the love storyline is with Shayne. They didn't show us scenes of Matt looking at Shayne in Vegas (at the piano and the Paris tower) by coincidence. Their brief pre-RC 1:1 was way more intimate than Amanda's whole date. Those who like Amanda or Chelsea don't see or maybe refuse to see the tender longing look on Matt's face (BTW, THANKS, BlondieGal for capturing that screencap) when he was holding Shayne. It may be too late to show a love story with Amanda that would be credible (if she gets chosen in the end) especially if she disappears in the next episode.

Also, when Matt began his toast in the end, his arm was down by his side but in the next scene he had his arm around Shayne as they looked at each other. You can see Chelsea looking at them. I wonder what she was thinking.

He also kept looking over Shayne's head at Amanda
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON