Page 4 of 180 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Body, Lip and Facial Communication Bachelor 12 *SPOILERS*

Re: Body, Lip and Facial Communication Bachelor 12 *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2838933;
    I love this picture.... It is really adorable! His smile is so sweet..I am rooting for them (at least I think it's Amanda R..) but I hate picking a favorite so early...
    I agree with you! I think I'm going to end up having too many favorites.The ladies are just so lovely!
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by heatheshells10;2838914;
    Okay, so I'm going to try to post the pictures I was referring to earlier.

I think it may be Amanda R. but I'm not certain.

I sincerely think this is Bobin.. If you look near her chin, you can see the bottom of her hair (the bob part)... I am thinking this is Matt & Bobin in Idaho... Not sure why I think this, but it's my guess... also silly as it sounds, it looks like Bobin's eyelashes...

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2838961;
    I sincerely think this is Bobin.. If you look near her chin, you can see the bottom of her hair (the bob part)... I am thinking this is Matt & Bobin in Idaho... Not sure why I think this, but it's my guess... also silly as it sounds, it looks like Bobin's eyelashes...
    I guess it is possible that it's Robin. I will wait and see to really be sure....

FORT Fogey

I just love the look on his face while he gives her a sweet kiss, almost like a contented smile. I could be reading into this too much (and incorrectly), but that is what I see from a still picture. In the second picture, it looks like he is gazing at her with a mixture of adoration and contentment that really resonates with me. Can't wait to see this in motion to get a better read on it and looking forward to seeing what y'all think.

That looks like Robin to me. Of course, her (Amanda R.) long hair could be under his coat (awww...he gave her his coat to wear) but the roundish cheekbone, the long eyelashes and the lack of obvious reddish highlights against very dark hair leads me to believe that this is the same girl that he is talking to on the balcony in Vegas (the girl with her arm wrapped around his and wearing the green and white halter type dress in Vegas) who I don't believe will make it far.

I think it's very easy to mistake a photo for meaning so much more than it really was. Just think about family photos. What is the first thing the photographer says to you? "Smile." They are something that can be manipulated to suit a common purpose and goal.

As I said earlier, I really don't like trying to interpret photos, screencaps or scenes for the next episode because even a slo-mo shot of a kiss can make you think that there is something special and when you watch the actual moment it can be read completely different. Remember, we are dealing with Fleiss the evil master manipulator here

I was never wrong in picking the F1 until last year; for that matter I was never wrong picking the F2. I thought Bettina was it last year without a doubt. And even though I thought DeAnna would be F2, because the interaction between the two of them often confused me throughout the entire show, it later turned out that she wasn't even F1. So, was Bettina the final one until the hometown date and DeAnna the F2? We'll never know.

ETA: one thing I've noticed thus far, from Matt's facial expressions, is that the only, what I would term honest, as opposed to the kissing hormone hungry Englishman expression that seems to show itself regularly LOL, is a shot with who I believe to be Shayne laying on the bed with him in what appears to be a fantasy suite shot. It is such an intimate and unguarded shot of his expression. I am hoping that he is very easy to read.
    Last edited by Lynn7; 03-13-2008 at 01:30 AM.

Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar

[QUOTE=Lynn7;2839259;]That looks like Robin to me. Of course, her (Amanda R.) long hair could be under his coat (awww...he gave her his coat to wear) but the roundish cheekbone, the long eyelashes and the lack of obvious reddish highlights against very dark hair leads me to believe that this is the same girl that he is talking to on the balcony in Vegas (the girl with her arm wrapped around his and wearing the green and white halter type dress in Vegas) who I don't believe will make it far.

I think it's very easy to mistake a photo for meaning so much more than it really was. Just think about family photos. What is the first thing the photographer says to you? "Smile." They are something that can be manipulated to suit a common purpose and goal.

As I said earlier, I really don't like trying to interpret photos, screencaps or scenes for the next episode because even a slo-mo shot of a kiss can make you think that there is something special and when you watch the actual moment it can be read completely different. Remember, we are dealing with Fleiss the evil master manipulator here
    QUOTE]

I think you're right. Ah well, I am still looking forward to watching the show to interpret what I think I see. I am definitely not a master body language reader but I have taken communications classes here at college that have taught me tips on reading people, and I have always been able to read people's emotions fairly well. I've only been wrong about the final 1 once and that was last season when there wasn't really a true final 1 anyway.
    "I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams." -Alex and Emma

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

I just love the look on his face while he gives her a sweet kiss, almost like a contented smile. I could be reading into this too much (and incorrectly), but that is what I see from a still picture. In the second picture, it looks like he is gazing at her with a mixture of adoration and contentment that really resonates with me. Can't wait to see this in motion to get a better read on it and looking forward to seeing what y'all think.

I think she is Robin/Bobin...her hair looks like a bob to me. I do not see Amanda R in this picture...just by the length of hair. Thanks
    Karey

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by heatheshells10;2839316;
    I think you're right. Ah well, I am still looking forward to watching the show to interpret what I think I see. I am definitely not a master body language reader but I have taken communications classes here at college that have taught me tips on reading people, and I have always been able to read people's emotions fairly well. I've only been wrong about the final 1 once and that was last season when there wasn't really a true final 1 anyway.
    I think it is wonderful to have another communications person onboard here. I don't know if you've lurked, in the past, but there are many, many people who come and post here who have experience with reading people, be they the spouses of police officers, or people who hear but know and teach ASL/sign, or people who relay gut feelings, or deaf and HoH (hard of hearing; essentially deaf but sometimes hear with help of an aide though not always very well) people who read lips and facial expressions as well as body language for a living .

If you have time, and are interested in reading, with the benefit of hindsight, you might want to check the thread started by MomLady about body language & non verbal communication during Brad's season. Very interesting and insightful read...after the fact. The confusion that we read (the deafies and HoH), with respect to who he would choose, was right there in front of us from late September...confusion One of those people is me I believe Keg701 is HoH and Lemondrop is deaf so I hope they come back next week for more input because it is truly invaluable analysis to what everyone else provides.

Be forewarned though...you might get hooked and addicted to this lip, facial and body language interpretation drug that is part of this "will we ever get another romance" called the Bachelor/ette.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2838961;
    I think this is Robyn too from the Las Vegas night!

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Doing a little dance here because I am finally getting some good sluething done.. and people are agreeing with me...

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2840092;
    Doing a little dance here because I am finally getting some good sluething done.. and people are agreeing with me...
    simplechef, Was so impressed with your sleuthing today! Enjoyed reading your posts. Did anyone ever tell you that you're a "beautiful" dancing banana!. I'll dance along with you!