Page 3 of 180 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Body, Lip and Facial Communication Bachelor 12 *SPOILERS*

FORT Fogey

Re: Body, Lip and Facial Communication Bachelor 12 *SPOILERS*

Oh, okay, I get it. Amanda R. is my frontrunner; the brown hair with reddish highlights girl. My close second is Chelsea. It's so nice to have names for the faces.

So, are they really going to make fun of her illness? Is that the girl Fleiss was referring to? If so, that is horrible and I have no idea what her illness is or means.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2837720;
    Oh, okay, I get it. Amanda R. is my frontrunner; the brown hair with reddish highlights girl. My close second is Chelsea. It's so nice to have names for the faces.

So, are they really going to make fun of her illness? Is that the girl Fleiss was referring to? If so, that is horrible and I have no idea what her illness is or means.
    I do not think they will make fun of her illness, but it may be shown somehow on the show. I remember reading that Fleiss said we will fall in love with her and her affliction. This also gave me the indication that she must go pretty far if we are going to like her...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2837756;
    I do not think they will make fun of her illness, but it may be shown somehow on the show. I remember reading that Fleiss said we will fall in love with her and her affliction. This also gave me the indication that she must go pretty far if we are going to like her...
    That's good. I would be really disappointed if they pimped her illness for ratings purposes.

I noticed that the girl that I was talking above is Chelsea and *not* Erin S. Some of the things that I commented on were things that were mixed up. In other words, I mixed the two girls up because their hair colour is so similar. So, blonde highlight girl is Chelsea and cleavage liquor lapping girl is Erin S.

Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar

Hey y'all. I'm new at this and am still not adept at inserting pictures into posts. Who is the girl with Matt in the 7th and 8th pictures of the 29th post in the screencaps only thread? Is it Chelsea or Amanda R.? I am asking this in this thread because, looking at the body language and Matt's facial expression, I see something special there. She could be the one!
    "I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams." -Alex and Emma

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2837974;
    whats the "duration vibe"?
    This was posted over on Spoilers and Screencap Analsis and I thought I'd copy it over here because it will tie into the body language thread.

Well, I am just reading something between Matt and Amanda R. just from the photos. When I say duration I mean there is something deep that appears to be developing between them through the photos and promo shots that I see. I'll know more when I actually see them interact and post that in the bodylanguage thread. Duration=real=F1 kind of vibe.

With Chelsea, while I see her possibly making it to F2, I'm getting the impression that she feels more for him than he feels for her but, again, I'll have to actually *see* them interact before I can tell for sure.

Having said all of that...if I had a crystal ball or if I were a betting woman I would see people jumping aboard the sleigh or riding the horse in the very near future (assuming that I am seeing who I think I'm seeing in the photos) and I would place 1000:1 odds on it
    Last edited by Lynn7; 03-12-2008 at 10:15 PM.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I am seeing that vibe between Chelsea and Matt... the picture of Matt throwing someone in the snow and the picture in front of some sort of rock background (looks like Chelsea is wearing a sleeveless v-neck dress and hair in ponytail) where she leans in for kiss... just seems "intimate"....Lots of kissing between Amanda R and Matt, but I remember very clearly that we got that A LOT from Andrew and Kirsten and with Bevin and Andy... so I see Amanda being crowd favorite, but not the winner..

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by heatheshells10;2838297;
    Hey y'all. I'm new at this and am still not adept at inserting pictures into posts. Who is the girl with Matt in the 7th and 8th pictures of the 29th post in the screencaps only thread? Is it Chelsea or Amanda R.? I am asking this in this thread because, looking at the body language and Matt's facial expression, I see something special there. She could be the one!

Hey heatheshells welcome to the deafies and friends thread.

I think the pictures that you are refering to are Matt and Chelsea on the catamaran date. There are more lightened pictures of them, lower down in that same post, and I've included one of these as well. I agree with you that there seems to be something special but I'm reading her as being F2 at this point. I really need to see their actual interaction before I can say for sure but good for you for seeing what many of us are seeing.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lynn7; 03-12-2008 at 10:16 PM.

Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar

Okay, so I'm going to try to post the pictures I was referring to earlier.

I think it may be Amanda R. but I'm not certain.

I just love the look on his face while he gives her a sweet kiss, almost like a contented smile. I could be reading into this too much (and incorrectly), but that is what I see from a still picture. In the second picture, it looks like he is gazing at her with a mixture of adoration and contentment that really resonates with me. Can't wait to see this in motion to get a better read on it and looking forward to seeing what y'all think.

"I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams." -Alex and Emma

Quote Originally Posted by heatheshells10;2838914;

I just love the look on his face while he gives her a sweet kiss, almost like a contented smile. I could be reading into this too much (and incorrectly), but that is what I see from a still picture. In the second picture, it looks like he is gazing at her with a mixture of adoration and contentment that really resonates with me. Can't wait to see this in motion to get a better read on it and looking forward to seeing what y'all think.

I absolutely see it. Are we positive that the lady is Amanda R? Could she be Noelle?
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by heatheshells10;2838914;

I love this picture.... It is really adorable! His smile is so sweet..I am rooting for them (at least I think it's Amanda R..) but I hate picking a favorite so early...