Page 180 of 180 FirstFirst ... 80130170171172173174175176177178179180
Results 1,791 to 1,799 of 1799

Thread: Body, Lip and Facial Communication Bachelor 12 *SPOILERS*

Re: Body, Lip and Facial Communication Bachelor 12 *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;3002250;
    Amen. She does love the attention and she is going to milk this for all it's worth..however, "good on her" for taking advantage of it while it lasts.

My egg timer just went off.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3001996;
    Isn't that the truth

Now, having said that, and maybe we are trying too hard to compare Shayne with other F1s, but as excited as Tessa, Mary, Ryan and Ian were about their new *love* I don't remember them interupting their partner like she did. The interviews that I remember the person who wasn't talking looked into the face of the person who was talking; they let them be heard.
    It is hard to compare different people, because every individual along with every relationship differs. Have you also seen the tv guide interview with Chris H. I think there is much more eye contact and a truer sense of how they are together in that interview. The link to it is in the media spoilers thread, I posted it this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;3002274;
    Haven't been around much this week, but THAT was worth checking in on!! ... and a couple of emoticons to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;3002274;
    Ha! And there ya have it!

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;3001996;
    Isn't that the truth

Now, having said that, and maybe we are trying too hard to compare Shayne with other F1s, but as excited as Tessa, Mary, Ryan and Ian were about their new *love* I don't remember them interupting their partner like she did. The interviews that I remember the person who wasn't talking looked into the face of the person who was talking; they let them be heard.
    Well I remember, Mary and Byron went through the same thing that Matt and Shayne is going through now. People said the same things about Mary, that she was doing all the talking and wouldn't let Byron talk. They was analyzing every interview they did, saying that they wasn't happy and it wasn't going to last, so I say that Matt and Shayne should do as Mary and Byron did, keep on truckin.

I thought I saw on the Ellen show, when they first sat down, Shayne kind of signaled to him like sit closer to me, and he didn't. I think Shayne and Matt like to banter, and have fun. I think they are both verbal, and funny, so they are going to both banter and flirt in a playful way (that is how I read the US Weekly article)

I don't know if they both want to be the "star" in the relationship, and their might be a power struggle. Some people are posting Shayne wants attention, but if she does, I think she will make him hit the party Hollywood circuit which I can't really see happening. I mean maybe they will. She was never the Paris Hilton type, or we might be more familiar with her already before the Bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;3002936;
    Well I remember, Mary and Byron went through the same thing that Matt and Shayne is going through now. People said the same things about Mary, that she was doing all the talking and wouldn't let Byron talk. They was analyzing every interview they did, saying that they wasn't happy and it wasn't going to last, so I say that Matt and Shayne should do as Mary and Byron did, keep on truckin.
    and we all know what happened in their relationship, Mary got charged for assaulting him... so I guess it's not all roses
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3001057;
    I find it wacky that Shayne just yakity yaks at these interviews - has mentioned that they have talked about something to him several times - she tends to just take over - front and center - geeee anything new??!!?? LOL
    Matt has been during interviews for a while now, but Shayne has just started have interviews. So I can her wanting to talk about her experiences on the show and with Matt.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3003032;
    and we all know what happened in their relationship, Mary got charged for assaulting him... so I guess it's not all roses

And no relationship is, but you just keep on truckin...that's what they are doing and so will Matt and Shayne