Page 13 of 180 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Body, Lip and Facial Communication Bachelor 12 *SPOILERS*

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Re: Body, Lip and Facial Communication Bachelor 12 *SPOILERS*

Lynn7 - THANK YOU, I enjoy your analysis tremendously.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2868045;
    Lynn you really are amazing! I'm sorry your original post got deleted last night, but thank you for doing it over! Out of curiosity is there something that you can determine based on Matt's favored hand (levt vs. right)?
    I'm not entirely sure that it means anything at this point. It's just that I noticed that he gestures with his hands, his left in particular, so I paid more attention to that. He also picks up the roses with his left hand. Uhm, did anybody else notice how big his hands are?

Actually, I just remembered that, initially, I found Matt not to give alot of facial expression. It could be that this season I'll be reading more hand gestures. It kind of makes sense because he's European and they do tend to talk more with their hands than their faces and, in the past, all of our bachelors/ettes were American or Canadian so I was reading far more facial expressions. Body language is body language but some people do, in fact, say more with their hands than the expressions on their faces.

Hmm, well, at least I'll be able to pick his hands out of the FRC; they'll practically be my best friends by then

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9;2868053;
    I got that feeling too. To me the only 2 he seemed interested up to that point if we were going by body language was Amanda and Shayne. And he did say he found Shayne's drama a bit too much and that it was a major turn off for him so maybe he's leaning a bit more towards Amanda now. I guess only time can tell.

I got the feeling he did not want to kiss Ashlee or Robin but like you said he was too much of a gentleman to turn them down. Didn't he also say he had his own reasons for giving Ashlee the safe rose that the girls are going to mistakenly assume he gave it to her because she was a bit forward and that wasn't the case? I'm sure he regretted giving it to her when she started lording it over the other girls.
    It's amazing how editing can influence viewer opinion. Thank heavens the show finally started so we can read between the edit. I really don't think he's a kissing bandit anymore but all of the screencaps that we were given led me to think that he was. What's more, so many of those kissing pictures looked to be multiple women and, yet, many are now shown to be the same woman with different lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2868016;
    I do not know if this means anything but he wears his watch on his left wrist.

Thank you for your analysis, Lynn!
    BlondieGal I'm left handed and I wear my watch on my left wrist ...

Lynn thank you so much for writing up more of your thoughts on the show, it is very much appreciated.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl;2866954;
    Lynn, thankyou for taking the time to write what you saw.

I'm so sorry you lost your first post to cyberspace........

I'm curious what you see when you look at the ice skating pictures of Noelle/Matt.........? Thanks They showed Noelle's face alot during the rose cermony but I don't remember him talking to her last night.
    Okay, someone gave me the link to watch the show so I watched the skating again.

Keep in mind that it is a 2 or 3 second clip so it's always hard to know if I'm reading it right.

The way that Matt is gripping Noelle, at the shoulders, it looks like he's trying to push her away (not literally) from him, as though she's getting too close to him so he's keeping his distance.

She doesn't have her arms wrapped around him either. She appears to have her arms gripping his waist, as though she's keeping her distance from him too. This is surprising because she didn't come across as cautious in the first episode so it seems odd to me that she would be wanting to keep her distance from him.

Lynn7 - could it also be that they are neither used to ice skating and may just be hanging on for balance?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2868013;
    WOW. Keep the analysis coming, Lynn7
    If there's anything else you want me to check out I'm more than happy to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2868346;
    Lynn7 - could it also be that they are neither used to ice skating and may just be hanging on for balance?
    My thoughts, exactly, Arielflies.

Lynn7, thank you so much for taking the time to redo your analysis for us. You have my complete empathy! I have lost so many posts to cyberspace. Most of the time I just let it go in exasperation. I'm really glad you didn't. I stayed up for a while last night, looking for you. We're depending on you, lady!

ETA: I'm glad you said what you did about the kissing. As I was watching, I was thinking it was the women who were instigating the kissing.
    Last edited by lyb5007; 03-25-2008 at 10:19 PM.
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2868346;
    Absolutely. Someone posted what her interests were and, while I remember showjumping and horseback riding, I can't remember what the third interest was.

The other thing that I forgot to mention was that when they are walking to, or from, skating there is a great deal of distance between them as well. They aren't holding hands. She has her hand tucked at his elbow (firmly keeping distance) and it looks like his hands are in his pockets (guarded and protecting himself).

Lynn, thanks so much for doing this for us. I always love your imput.
    I don't think he will be keeping Amanda away from him any time soon.
    Maybe he already knows where this is heading and therefore keeps the girls at bay. After all he is not a dum guy, he knows that the F1 will be watching him in the episodes.
    Just a comment, I am right handed and always wear my watch on my left arm. If you are writing, etc, you don't have to stop to look at your watch.