Page 12 of 180 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Body, Lip and Facial Communication Bachelor 12 *SPOILERS*

Re: Body, Lip and Facial Communication Bachelor 12 *SPOILERS*

I'm actually starting to think that maybe he isn't HHE afterall It could be that he's kissing these girls because he is put on the spot and he's too much of a gentleman to embarass them in front of the camera by saying no.
    This is the exact message I got last night first watching him kiss Ashlee and then Robin.
    I think this might be why the other 2 kisses were left on the cutting room floor--they were genuine.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2867985;
    Okay, I'm going to try again. I was too miffed last night to do the thorough analysis and it probably manifested itself in the response that I did

The look that Matt gave Amanda after she took the outer top off, to reveal the gold bikini, was what I would describe as, "blushing disbelief." It's as though he's trying to hold back an expression that could be read as 'he can't believe his good fortune.' He nods his head slightly (indicating no; not) but being coupled with a blushing smirk reads as a positive disbelief as opposed to a negative. Also, the way he wrinkles up his face at the rose ceremony, when he called her name and she did her hiccup, indicates completely smitten and cracked up about her.

I already detailed his interaction with Ashlee and Marshana so I won't repeat it here.

As I said, Matt wasn't happy that Kelly won the alone time. There was no physical interaction on his part; nor hers for that matter. His rubbing his finger across his lips, while he was talking to her, could be read as 'will you please just shut up.' When they were walking back to the other ladies she makes some comment about going back to the b****es and, while he appears to laugh at that comment, he indicated a surprised awkwardness. He raises his eyebrows and then he looks at Kelly as if he can't believe she just said that. I took his response, not as humour, or finding that funny, but more of a 'I'm surprised it's happening already' laugh (ie: put a bunch of women together to fight over me and the claws come out surprise).

Why would Shayne say to him, essentially, that she doesn't need to beg for a date. Uhm, why come on the Bachelor then? He wrinkles his forehead in what I would call an exasperated way while she is going on and on. Their interaction is coming across as parent child to me. At first, I read a protectiveness on his part toward her, which is normally a good thing. The problem for me is that he's so calm, and there's a gentleness in the way he interacts with her, particularly when she's being a ridiculous drama queen, that it's still reading as protectiveness but in a superior, or parental, type of way. The way that you would calmly try to settle an unhappy child. I also noticed that when she is doing her PIs that she nods her head no when I would expect her to be nodding yes. For example, "I really want to know him and him only."

Matt doesn't seem to be into Robin the bobin. While Robin is playing the piano, and Shayne is watching, Matt give Shayne the once over and squints his eyes at her as if to say, "be right with you; love you (as a term of endearment; not true love) sweetie." Also, just before they started kissing, he does this little blink that you'd miss if you weren't looking for it but it reads like, "do I have to?" He really didn't want to kiss her but she kind of put him on the spot. She has her hand on his face and he's barely got one arm at her back. The other hand is on his lap, protecting himself from her

More on Chelsea. When they are talking there is a great deal of space between them. It's probably due to the chairs but, even still, it just struck me as too far apart. It's akin to saying, "I don't want you to invade my space." When he's talking to her about the fact that she has alot of the characteristics that he's looking for he abruptly moves his hand down. This gesture is a subconcious way of showing her his invisible list, as though he has it in his hand and he's showing it to her. Normally this would be a positive gesture but the fact that he does it so abruptly leads me to believe that she doesn't have everything on his list. The other thing I noticed is that he doesn't seem engaged by her. He looks away quite a few times while they are talking which is why I was surprised that he gave her the date rose.

Completely off topic but does anyone know if he is left handed? This seems to be his dominant hand. It's standing out to me when I watch him.

I'm actually starting to think that maybe he isn't HHE afterall It could be that he's kissing these girls because he is put on the spot and he's too much of a gentleman to embarass them in front of the camera by saying no.
    WOW. Keep the analysis coming, Lynn7

Completely off topic but does anyone know if he is left handed? This seems to be his dominant hand. It's standing out to me when I watch him.
    I do not know if this means anything but he wears his watch on his left wrist.

Thank you for your analysis, Lynn!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Lynn you really are amazing! I'm sorry your original post got deleted last night, but thank you for doing it over! Out of curiosity is there something that you can determine based on Matt's favored hand (levt vs. right)?

Great analysis Lynn!..Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us!

I got that feeling too. To me the only 2 he seemed interested up to that point if we were going by body language was Amanda and Shayne. And he did say he found Shayne's drama a bit too much and that it was a major turn off for him so maybe he's leaning a bit more towards Amanda now. I guess only time can tell.

I got the feeling he did not want to kiss Ashlee or Robin but like you said he was too much of a gentleman to turn them down. Didn't he also say he had his own reasons for giving Ashlee the safe rose that the girls are going to mistakenly assume he gave it to her because she was a bit forward and that wasn't the case? I'm sure he regretted giving it to her when she started lording it over the other girls.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2868016;
    I do not know if this means anything but he wears his watch on his left wrist.

Thank you for your analysis, Lynn!
    Lynn and BlondieGal,

I'm left handed and looked at the screencaps. He is holding his wine glass in the toasting pictures with his right hand, however, in the SC of the rugby game while watching them play, he puts his left hand over his face. I as a lefty, always hold my wine glass in my left hand. But I notice his arm around the ladies is mostly his left arm (unless the pictures are flipped).

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl;2866954;
    Lynn, thankyou for taking the time to write what you saw.

I'm so sorry you lost your first post to cyberspace........

I'm curious what you see when you look at the ice skating pictures of Noelle/Matt.........? Thanks They showed Noelle's face alot during the rose cermony but I don't remember him talking to her last night.
    I realized, today, in re-writing the longer overview that there wasn't anything to comment on about Noelle. I found that interesting. Are they hiding her on purpose this week?

I lost my PVR copy of the first episode so I can't watch those ice skating clips.

Thanks for recreating your analysis, Lynn.

Lynn ~~ Thank you so much for your analysis!! I always look forward to reading them and getting your take on things!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone