Page 103 of 180 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1799

Thread: Body, Lip and Facial Communication Bachelor 12 *SPOILERS*

FORT Fan

Re: Body, Lip and Facial Communication Bachelor 12 *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2931617;
    I would say he's most invested in Amanda at this point. Then Chelsea and then Shayne. I'm not saying that to upset any fan groups. It's the overall picture, the weekly interactions, the way he kisses, the expression in his eyes and face while he is talking or kissing and the physical interaction (touching, hugging, eye contact) plus how close he is to them when he talks to them, how in 'their' space he is when they talk, walk together, squishy hugs, beaming smiles, big laughs, smiling eyes.
    I would say he is most invested in Shayne, then Chelsea, then Amanda, then Noelle!!!

I would say he's most invested in Amanda at this point. Then Chelsea and then Shayne. I'm not saying that to upset any fan groups. It's the overall picture, the weekly interactions, the way he kisses, the expression in his eyes and face while he is talking or kissing and the physical interaction (touching, hugging, eye contact) plus how close he is to them when he talks to them, how in 'their' space he is when they talk, walk together, squishy hugs, beaming smiles, big laughs, smiling eyes.
    ITA with him being more vested in Amanda at this point. But can see him being vested in either Shayne or Chelsea as well. .Wish we had F2 caps to analyze.. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by LAlady;2931637;
    I would say he is most invested in Shayne, then Chelsea, then Amanda, then Noelle!!!

The biggest red flag for me with Shayne, was the night of the RC after Holly was gone, and he'd had his date with Amanda- when he sat with Shayne outside and they were having their convo, when he was drinking the glass ( water?) while Shayne was talking , his expression just looked so tense , not like he was comfortable at all or wanting to be there. I know there was a seemingly intimate kiss after , but he is also supposed to keep the girls 'somewhat confident' , isn't he? JMO , of course.

and I picked Kelly Jo, Sadie, Jenni, among others..but I did have Ryan, Sarah S, and Sarah B and Tessa. but not Ian...

ITA

mamspy: I agree, I watched carefully in that 1:1 with Shayne and I felt he was slightly reserved (almost said detached), even when he was kissing her. It looks incredible in the SC, but when I watched it play out without sound - I thought he had changed. Almost as if he knew then who his FR was.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mamaspy;2931777;
    The biggest red flag for me with Shayne, was the night of the RC after Holly was gone, and he'd had his date with Amanda- when he sat with Shayne outside and they were having their convo, when he was drinking the glass ( water?) while Shayne was talking , his expression just looked so tense , not like he was comfortable at all or wanting to be there. I know there was a seemingly intimate kiss after , but he is also supposed to keep the girls 'somewhat confident' , isn't he? JMO , of course.

and I picked Kelly Jo, Sadie, Jenni, among others..but I did have Ryan, Sarah S, and Sarah B and Tessa. but not Ian...
    There are actually red flags with all of the F3. Some are easier to overcome than others but the red flags are there with all of them.

That scene that you refer to really confounded me. For most of it, his body language was so negative. I'm pretty sure I wrote about it on that night. And, while the Shayne Show Team saw love and affection, the scene, overall, didn't read that way at all to me.

I think, that *if* Shayne ends up being F1, then Matt is playing this girl in an effort to get another notch on his belt or count another conquest. He himself has said that she is out of his league looks wise. He has also said, repeatedly, that their worlds are so different. Hers likely glamourous his a boring bankers life.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2932475;
    There are actually red flags with all of the F3. Some are easier to overcome than others but the red flags are there with all of them.

That scene that you refer to really confounded me. For most of it, his body language was so negative. I'm pretty sure I wrote about it on that night. And, while the Shayne Show Team saw love and affection, the scene, overall, didn't read that way at all to me.

I think, that *if* Shayne ends up being F1, then Matt is playing this girl in an effort to get another notch on his belt or count another conquest. He himself has said that she is out of his league looks wise. He has also said, repeatedly, that their worlds are so different. Hers likely glamourous his a boring bankers life.

No offense to Shayne, but I don't think she is on his intellectual level either. IMO I just think he is looking for more well rounded in the smarts dept. He has mentioned that Amanda was smart when he describes her . I think he is looking for some mental sstimulation too , But then again, he is a man..and the little head sometimes gets in the way of clear thinking. Maybe I'm just giving him a little more credit here ., but he did say" there has to be more then the physical attraction. so we'll see.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2932497;
    No offense to Shayne, but I don't think she is on his intellectual level either. IMO I just think he is looking for more well rounded in the smarts dept. He has mentioned that Amanda was smart when he describes her . I think he is looking for some mental sstimulation too , But then again, he is a man..and the little head sometimes gets in the way of clear thinking. Maybe I'm just giving him a little more credit here ., but he did say" there has to be more then the physical attraction. so we'll see.
    Exactly. I just have not read any seriousness (not romantic seriousness but, arrggh, hard to explain, a different kind of seriousness) on the part of Matt when with Shayne. I think I've used words like parental, exasperated, frustrated, 'can we go' expressions with her and, yet, there is something in her that brings out this Superman syndrome because there are other times where he seems, not weak in the knees, but her vulnerableness weakens him and he is drawn to look after her...if that makes sense. Save her.

This is why I really hope that he doesn't pick her in the end because I will truly feel bad for her. I just don't see his intentions as 'honourable.' She reminds me, so much, of my own 22 year old and I kind of feel a little protective towards her...if that makes sense. Yes, I tease and get a little sarcastic about the "Shayne Show" but, at the end of the day, I feel like *I* want to protect her too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2932546;
    Exactly. I just have not read any seriousness (not romantic seriousness but, arrggh, hard to explain, a different kind of seriousness) on the part of Matt when with Shayne. I think I've used words like parental, exasperated, frustrated, 'can we go' expressions with her and, yet, there is something in her that brings out this Superman syndrome because there are other times where he seems, not weak in the knees, but her vulnerableness weakens him and he is drawn to look after her...if that makes sense. Save her.

This is why I really hope that he doesn't pick her in the end because I will truly feel bad for her. I just don't see his intentions as 'honourable.' She reminds me, so much, of my own 22 year old and I kind of feel a little protective towards her...if that makes sense. Yes, I tease and get a little sarcastic about the "Shayne Show" but, at the end of the day, I feel like *I* want to protect her too.

I understand exactly what your saying. On the other hand , I have sons Matt's age , and I guess from my stand point of thinking (Mom) . I see Amanda as the type of girl ( and at the better age) they would gravitate towards if they were serious about a relationship. I'm trying to take Matt at his word here , and if he is serious ,then I see Amanda as the better fit. But I do see what your saying, about how he is with Shayne, I'm getting the same vibe. Plus I think he is a nice guy, and he does care about their emotions .. I think Shayne is mature for her age, but not mature enough for him. In this situation ,I see her as the "glass half full " for him , if i'm making any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2932619;
    I understand exactly what your saying. On the other hand , I have sons Matt's age , and I guess from my stand point of thinking (Mom) . I see Amanda as the type of girl ( and at the better age) they would gravitate towards if they were serious about a relationship. I'm trying to take Matt at his word here , and if he is serious ,then I see Amanda as the better fit. But I do see what your saying, about how he is with Shayne, I'm getting the same vibe. Plus I think he is a nice guy, and he does care about their emotions .. I think Shayne is mature for her age, but not mature enough for him. In this situation ,I see her as the "glass half full " for him , if i'm making any sense.
    I never thought of it that way- I have younger sons ,20 and 17 and looking at the girls left- if they were bringing them home to meet me, I think I would still prefer an Amanda type, teasing , joking etc , Shayne gives off a drama vibe, Noelle is too quiet , and Chelsea.....is nice but seems too tomboyish..JMO , tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2932546;

Why would anyone feel bad for Shayne if Matt chose her? A lot of men like to feel needed and feel like Superman around their women and alot of women like to feel like they have a man who is protecting them......I married a man who was 6 years older, we didn't have a problem with the age range and he didn't treat me like a child in any area of our marriage.....What some may feel look good may not always be what's good for you or what you want.....I know myself when I read people, because I have to I work in the medical field, we can say that our opinions are not swayed by our dislikes or likes of a situation because they are, and when we read/see will be colored by this, so what we read/see are for the most part, is our opinion thrown in because of what we like/dislike because we are only human and it's human nature to gravitate towards one or the other.........But again this JMHO
    Last edited by luvlady345; 04-20-2008 at 08:25 AM.