Page 102 of 180 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1799

Thread: Body, Lip and Facial Communication Bachelor 12 *SPOILERS*

Re: Body, Lip and Facial Communication Bachelor 12 *SPOILERS*

During the recent PI's with Matt - talking about Shayne out on the snow - the makeup and etc....... his face sure doesn't have that happy smiling appeal - more serious. I would think if he had a real positive spin on that experience - we would have seen more smile on his face - maybe not a down right smile - but smiling eyes at least - don't see that at all. UUUmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mlyoung;2930815;
    Lynn, I always look forward to reading your analysis about the body language and all. I will say that the picture of Matt with Shayne after she pulls out all that makeup is kind of misleading. If you go back and watch the clips, he literally cracks up when he sees her makeup. This photo does only represent a small laugh compared to what how he really laughed. So yes, sometimes there is more than what we see with the photos....
    You're right and I think, I hope, I did say that it's only a piece of the overall scene, or puzzle.

The shots of Matt and Amanda in the pool - and all the very nice eye contact and the positive smiling - I can just picture the props guy running in and putting the candles in the background - ambiance LOL uuummmmmmmmm
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;2931100;
    I seriously think Shayne amuses Matt and at times don't know what to do with her. She is part woman part child and he's trying to figure out which. I see her as a uninhibited free spirit who does things her way. She reminds me in actions of when my daughter was 22 and didn't have too many cares in life.
    She's *very* much like my 22 year old daughter right down to the pouty baby talk. I think that's why I like her and also why she irritates me sometimes

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by heatheshells10;2931299;
    Thanks for the analyses Lynn. I definitely agree with your analyses of the Shayne pictures and Amanda picture. I definitely see more of a connection and openness with Amanda than Shayne, especially in those pictures. However, I was a little surprised to read your analysis about the Chelsea picture, and I don't think it's my preferential bias clouding my judgment, at least not completely. I know the hand to the chin can read as bored sometimes, but I just do not get that vibe in that screencap. I definitely lean to the more enamored aspect that you hinted could be possible. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I tend to put my hand to my chin when talking to my boy when I'm not bored. It's more of a comfort thing for me...
    It is only one picture of an overall scene. In that particular one he does come across as a little bored but I do think that he is invested in Chelsea. He doesn't come across as though he's blatantly leading her on. He could be but, if he is, it isn't overly obvious to me like it was with, say, Robin.

ETA: I was going to say that if his hand were not fisted and, instead, laying somewhat flat under his chin, palm down it would read more like contemplation as though he was listening to what she was saying and processing it in his head. More interested than bored. I hope that makes sense.
    Last edited by Lynn7; 04-19-2008 at 04:28 PM.

Ya know - I never saw/felt/figured that Matt was leading Robin on at all - his last 1n1 with her - he tended to speak in past tense - I thought what we HAD.......... we HAD.......... - and she read it as conformation of them having something that would take her to F4 JMHO tho
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2931593;
    It is only one picture of an overall scene. In that particular one he does come across as a little bored but I do think that he is invested in Chelsea. He doesn't come across as though he's blatantly leading her on. He could be but, if he is, it isn't overly obvious to me like it was with, say, Robin.

ETA: I was going to say that if his hand were not fisted and, instead, laying somewhat flat under his chin, palm down it would read more like contemplation as though he was listening to what she was saying and processing it in his head. More interested than bored. I hope that makes sense.
    I am suppose to be at a Wedding shower and you guys keep pulling me back in I cant leave.

Question are you saying that he is not as invested in Amanda as he is in Chelsea? More to the point who is he more invested in? I'll wait abit before I leave to see what yo say.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;2931348;
    I tried to just look at the pictures and not read what the rest of you are writing (which I'll go back and do now).

Had someone told me Matt had dated all of these women at separate times, I would say that the pictures of him with Amanda were taken later in the dating relationship than were the pictures of him with the others. Does that make sense? They look further along, in other words.

I still don't know that that means he'll pick her, and I still have her at F3. But I keep it open through the HTDs.
    That's a very good point. The photos, in order, were week 3 (Shayne), week 2 (Shayne), week 5 (Chelsea) and week 3 (Amanda).

It's another reason why the kiss with Amanda during the 50s date reads more serious than kisses from the fantasy date...because he was expressing it earlier in the process.

Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2931593;

Aha. I see what you mean in relation to the fist. Thinking back on my past experiences, I see what you mean. Generally, my hand is not fisted. Gotcha!
    "I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams." -Alex and Emma

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2931603;
    I am suppose to be at a Wedding shower and you guys keep pulling me back in I cant leave.

Question are you saying that he is not as invested in Amanda as he is in Chelsea? More to the point who is he more invested in? I'll wait abit before I leave to see what yo say.
    I would say he's most invested in Amanda at this point. Then Chelsea and then Shayne. I'm not saying that to upset any fan groups. It's the overall picture, the weekly interactions, the way he kisses, the expression in his eyes and face while he is talking or kissing and the physical interaction (touching, hugging, eye contact) plus how close he is to them when he talks to them, how in 'their' space he is when they talk, walk together, squishy hugs, beaming smiles, big laughs, smiling eyes.