Page 101 of 180 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1799

Thread: Body, Lip and Facial Communication Bachelor 12 *SPOILERS*

Re: Body, Lip and Facial Communication Bachelor 12 *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;2931097;
    he could have looked away at the mountains or other skiers.

True - but I think only a guy who was shy or uncomfortable around the girl would do this, and I don't think that's Matt!

And nennie, I agree with you!

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;2931100;
    I seriously think Shayne amuses Matt and at times don't know what to do with her. She is part woman part child and he's trying to figure out which. I see her as a uninhibited free spirit who does things her way. She reminds me in actions of when my daughter was 22 and didn't have too many cares in life.
    I do agree with this.. My own daughter is 23 and free spirited but nothing like Shayne (other than beautiful, sorry my mommy bias)

But, I have been reading and posting and I have to laugh. We are all trying so hard to convince each other that our favorite is the one and I think we all have good arguments to state our cases. On the other hand, some of them are very off the wall and funny to me. I will be so glad when we can see the fantasy dates. It is usally easier to then make a stronger argument for our chosen one.
    Last edited by mommyof2poodles; 04-19-2008 at 12:39 PM.
    Happiness isn't just an emotion, it is a state of mind.

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2poodles;2931162;
    I do agree with this.. My own daughter is 23 and free spirited but nothing like Shayne (other than beautiful, sorry my mommy bias)

But, I have been reading and posting and I have to laugh. We are all trying so hard to convince each other that our favorite is the one and I think we all have good arguments to state our cases. On the other hand, some of them are very off the wall and funny to me. I will be so glad when we can see the fantasy dates. It is usally easier to then make a stronger argument for our chosen one.
    My daughter is nothing like Shayne either only her actions at 22 were like Shayne in as she was carefree. My daughter is now 27 and has a baby and a family life.

Quote Originally Posted by mommyof2poodles;2931162;

OH I agree....its funny how you can watch the show, resign yourself to a conclusion, come on the boards , read someone else's ideas and then think- wait a minute....maybe thats whats going on.

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

I wonder if the make-up scene in the snow can be read as Shayne's attempt at joking with him? We have been reading it as an extension of her "star" personalily - but what if she was just having fun by making fun of herself?? That to me says she is getting comfortable with him and starting to meet him where he is at. Can the SC;s be reconciled with this theory?

ETA: I like Shayne - but prefer Amanda for F1

Quote Originally Posted by momsunshine;2930900;
    what I noticed about the makeup scene was the fact that she was not embarassed to put on her makeup in front of him and he was watching her do that.

That is a very intimate interaction. Many men would be looking away or something, he was watching her. There was no awkwardness between them.

All she did was swipe on some lip gloss........... - not that intimate to me - as he was talking to her and one usually looks at the person they are talking to. If you watch the whole scene while she is doing that - he does look away at some point
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar

Thanks for the analyses Lynn. I definitely agree with your analyses of the Shayne pictures and Amanda picture. I definitely see more of a connection and openness with Amanda than Shayne, especially in those pictures. However, I was a little surprised to read your analysis about the Chelsea picture, and I don't think it's my preferential bias clouding my judgment, at least not completely. I know the hand to the chin can read as bored sometimes, but I just do not get that vibe in that screencap. I definitely lean to the more enamored aspect that you hinted could be possible. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I tend to put my hand to my chin when talking to my boy when I'm not bored. It's more of a comfort thing for me...
    "I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams." -Alex and Emma

Quote Originally Posted by heatheshells10;2931299;
    Thanks for the analyses Lynn. I definitely agree with your analyses of the Shayne pictures and Amanda picture. I definitely see more of a connection and openness with Amanda than Shayne, especially in those pictures. However, I was a little surprised to read your analysis about the Chelsea picture, and I don't think it's my preferential bias clouding my judgment, at least not completely. I know the hand to the chin can read as bored sometimes, but I just do not get that vibe in that screencap. I definitely lean to the more enamored aspect that you hinted could be possible. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but I tend to put my hand to my chin when talking to my boy when I'm not bored. It's more of a comfort thing for me...
    I thought the same thing. . . The hand on his chin picture imo looks like Matt is enamored with Chelsea and his eyes look to be smiling. I thought it was so sweet, I made it into an avatar in the avatar thread.

Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2931309;
    I thought the same thing. . . The hand on his chin picture imo looks like Matt is enamored with Chelsea and his eyes look to be smiling. I thought it was so sweet, I made it into an avatar in the avatar thread.
    I saw that! Thanks for all of the avatars you make rt. They are always beautiful.
    "I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams." -Alex and Emma

I tried to just look at the pictures and not read what the rest of you are writing (which I'll go back and do now).

Had someone told me Matt had dated all of these women at separate times, I would say that the pictures of him with Amanda were taken later in the dating relationship than were the pictures of him with the others. Does that make sense? They look further along, in other words.

I still don't know that that means he'll pick her, and I still have her at F3. But I keep it open through the HTDs.