Page 10 of 180 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Body, Lip and Facial Communication Bachelor 12 *SPOILERS*

Re: Body, Lip and Facial Communication Bachelor 12 *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2863834;
    Bugsme - The Amanda in a small group conversation was split into two parts. The Prank/Accent part which was shone first actually must have happened in the middle. The "meeps" section was when he first approached them and they talked about nerves, etc. We see him get up and leave but the edit is rough and so probably happened later. I think they wanted to include the "meeps" portion along with all the performances, and since he only sat and talked with Amanda that one time in a group, they split it up to make it seem like they had more time together...otherwise, the viewers would really be questioning why she got the FIR.

When you face a person on a couch, it is natural to bend your leg up onto the surface, isn't it? Also, if his jacket were closed in that position the buttons would pop, I would think. LOL Since he was in a chair with Amanda, he could pull it closer - probably also to give them a little more privacy for the rose presentation. JMO.
    You guys are so observant, it amazes me.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by loverlybay;2864289;
    The vids are now on youtube- I'm brand new so I apparently can't post links... but if you type in "The Bachelor/London Calling - Episode 1" in the search engine it will be the first vid that pops up

Hope that helps!
    WOW and welcome loverlybay
    Thanks soooo very much. And it has to be typed exactly as you wrote it here, or it does not come up. Anyway so thrilled to get a chance to see it. Thanks for letting us know.
    Karey

FORT Fogey

I am SO vexed!!! I typed up a thorough analysis of tonight and it disappeared. It took me two hours!!!! arghh!!!!

Okay, I'll try again to write my masterpiece.

First off...I have to say he is so flipping adorable and funny!

I would love, love, love to have screencaps of Matt's face when Amanda R walked by him after taking her top off. It's purely a perverted poster here asking for that. The lookover was so amazingly sweet and adorable. He had this gushy blushiness when she took her outer shirt off.

Matt does not have a problem with inter-racial dating. The English, and Canadians for that matter, aren't like that...that it's an issue. When he told Marshana that it wasn't a problem he was gesturing, with his head nodding the affirmative, so I believe him.

His interaction with Ashlee surprised me...because he isn't into her. Her eyebrows raised, telling him that she has been looking at his lips all day was hilarious. She manipulated him into the kiss and then told the other girls that he kissed her. His reaction was, what I would say, "oh, god, she wants me to kiss her," and he did against his own inclincations. When he left his body language was that he couldn't wait to get away from her. Her language was that she didn't like the kiss. Her behaviour after receiving the rose was so incredibly childish. I'm sure he regretted giving her the rose. I hope he learned his lesson.

With Shayne...why on earth would she say that she's been there a thousand times? There is too much drama with this girl. Having said that there is something in his response that is so protective towards her. It's his gestures of comfort.

With Chelsea it seemed that he was being polite. His physical interaction with her was distant...like he couldn't wait to get away from her.

Most of those women on the Vegas date seemed hammered. Maybe not Robin the bobin.

He and Erin S were so uncomfortable. He essentially walked away.

Matt did not like it when Kelly won the prize. She seemed drunk.

Why did it seem that it was the Shayne show and the fashion show only had five minutes. I really wish that my original thoughts had posted....

ETA: if there's something that you want interpreted let me know. I saw so much more that I wrote the second time around.
    Last edited by Lynn7; 03-25-2008 at 02:28 AM.

When Shayne was having her meltdown, it looked like he was biting his tongue to keep a straight face- no? It was more than just finding the drama repellent.

FORT Fogey
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2866733;
    When Shayne was having her meltdown, it looked like he was biting his tongue to keep a straight face- no? It was more than just finding the drama repellent.

I thought Matt looked like he was smirking, or trying to hide a smirk. Something about this whole scene seemed staged to me, or unnatural...it left me very uncomfortable. I feel uncomfortable with all of Matt and Shayne's interactions so far....something is not ringing true to me, and Shayne always comes across to me, as being on something....not quite herself, but enhanced somehow...bordering on tipsy or ditzy. Lynn....your expertise please. Thanks
    Karey

My reaction to that scene was that Shayne appeared to have wandered onto the set of General Hospital or something. The intense DRAMA!! appeared out of nowhere and it seemed very staged to me (even for this show). I got the sense that Matt felt the same thing. Plus I think he felt some incredulity that Shayne, who (1) knows the premise of the show; and (2) has been around cameras her whole life, would start blaming him for a situation she clearly understood and signed up for.

With Chelsea it seemed that he was being polite. His physical interaction with her was distant...like he couldn't wait to get away from her.
    Lynn, I am not seeing the chemisty between Matt and Chelsea either. I know some people are talking about a Bevin edit for her, but I just do not see that at this point. There has to be something for her to advance as far as we see her in the screencaps though.

Sorry that you lost your first post. What a bummer to have to rewrite your thoughts.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2866928;
    Lynn, I am not seeing the chemisty between Matt and Chelsea either. I know some people are talking about a Bevin edit for her, but I just do not see that at this point. There has to be something for her to advance as far as we see her in the screencaps though.

Sorry that you lost your first post. What a bummer to have to rewrite your thoughts.
    She is a very confident woman, and I think he is responding to that. I can't remember exactly, but I think somewhere he made some remark about finding that trait attractive? Also, she is very physical ( as in active) as he is, and I think on some level he was attracted to that ( she could actually physically challenge him - not win, but at least try).

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;2866841;
    My reaction to that scene was that Shayne appeared to have wandered onto the set of General Hospital or something. The intense DRAMA!! appeared out of nowhere and it seemed very staged to me (even for this show). I got the sense that Matt felt the same thing. Plus I think he felt some incredulity that Shayne, who (1) knows the premise of the show; and (2) has been around cameras her whole life, would start blaming him for a situation she clearly understood and signed up for.
    I totally agree - the whole thing seemed like bad acting to me. You have feelings already? You've know him for a few hours - Give me a break.

She made a comment "welcome to my set" at the RC and I thought it was fitting since the whole thing seemed like amateur theatre.

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2866520;
    I am SO vexed!!! I typed up a thorough analysis of tonight and it disappeared. It took me two hours!!!! arghh!!!!

Matt did not like it when Kelly won the prize. She seemed drunk.

ETA: if there's something that you want interpreted let me know. I saw so much more that I wrote the second time around.
    Kelly was more than drunk, she couldn't even hold a conversation with him (that we saw anyway) and it looked to me like she couldn't wait to get back and have fun with the other ladies