Page 9 of 313 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 1: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Part 1: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

gurlbrit..Yes that has been determined..and they have found the web site.. Its called the Hilton Barbabos

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;2834884;
    I just noticed that the Rose Ceremony prize is a vacation at the Hilton Barbados, anyone started to look for pictures from that Hotel, especially as Fleiss used Cabo for both the Fantasy dates and the RC prize last year.
    Yes, KAREYR2 - post 44 started to investigate it. She says she thinks she found a match on the suite pic, however, I tried searching and what I came up with didn't match so KAREYR2 if you are out here, please send me the link to the room and I can post it for you!

FORT Fogey

[QUOTE=cupcakes;2834771;]
    Quote Originally Posted by seniorgal;2834759;

I noticed that the girl in the blue has a distinct mark on her left arm...but the girl in red does not...so maybe they are two different girls?

I think these are two different girls. As with the short brown bob girls the eyebrows are very different.

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2834888;
    Yes, KAREYR2 - post 44 started to investigate it. She says she thinks she found a match on the suite pic, however, I tried searching and what I came up with didn't match so KAREYR2 if you are out here, please send me the link to the room and I can post it for you!
    I looked thru the photo's for the hotel and I must say if they are being used for the Fantasy dates, the suites look to be a lot less luxurious than those used for B11.

Thanks for answering, I saw parts of last nights program but didn't see it all so not sure where we are at.

FORT Regular

I found the room for the couch pic...how do I post it??

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2834664;
    Great work on sleuthing It's fun isn't it? ...However, IF i found the right website, and this is the picture you are talking about - it doesn't look the same to me.. it's a chaise lounge, but the arms are not curved. Is this the pic you were talking about?

Hi Armywife...no that is not the one I am talking about...I will go back and look and see if I can find the name of it....this is definitely not the one I saw.

OK....the one I saw was the ONE BEDROOM SUITE Livingroom. It was the first one listed on that page put up the other night with the blue webpage...I think HayleysMom found it and posted the page the other night. I went into accomodations, and did a virtual tour of the first one bedroom suite they listed, and when you scroll all around it, and focus in on certain things, you will see the same patterned chair, the same curtains, same tables and lamps and same couch and pillows. Thanks...yeah and it was fun.
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by LuvthisBachelor;2834932;
    I found the room for the couch pic...how do I post it??
    you can PM someone the link..and they can post it for you

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2834888;

Hi there, Sorry, I am not certain how to do links...can someone explain to me how to do one...and I will gladly put it here. I will attempt to put one here, but don 't really know how to do it. Or I can try to send it to you. The one I found is definitely a match...it is not the more luxiourous looking suite....pretty basic looking actually what I found. Perhaps the budget has changed...but it is definitely a match....same everything.
    Karey

Hey all
    I don't know if this will work....but will try to copy and paste on here the website page I am at.....sorry, I am like a computer illiterate, so this probably won't work....but will give it a try.

Hilton Barbados - eSALESKIT

Thanks
    Karey

FORT Regular

Its definately a match!!! That's what I've been trying to get a pic of for hours now!!