Page 7 of 313 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 1: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Part 1: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

I think the blue dress pic may be flipped. Most people are right handed and would hold their drink in their right hand. Look at the left arm in the red dress (on our left, her right arm). There could be a smudged mole there.

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;2834764;
    I'm from the UK (20 odd years ago) its not green enough, UK landscape is very, very green (from all that rain and fog) LOL. Here's a link to a riding stable website with pictures so you can see what the landscape looks like, the stable is in Sawbridgeworth which is close to Bishops Stortford.

Hoskins Livery Stables
    I was wondering about that, too. Is the landscape that green all year-round in England, including the time they would have been filming?

It would be nice if they threw us that kind of clue again this season, but I'm thinking they're making it TOO obvious. When have we ever three clear pictures of the 3 fantasy dates in a preview before the show even aired? Could the catamaran be from CA instead? The water looks too blue, but it's a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by rizzo0904;2834779;
    I think the blue dress pic may be flipped. Most people are right handed and would hold their drink in their right hand. Look at the left arm in the red dress (on our left, her right arm). There could be a smudged mole there.
    I think you are right...the second image has been flipped...and there is a mark in the exact spot with the red dress...so maybe they are the same girl after all?

I was thinking that the photo had been flipped too.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2834781;
    I was wondering about that, too. Is the landscape that green all year-round in England, including the time they would have been filming?

It would be nice if they threw us that kind of clue again this season, but I'm thinking they're making it TOO obvious. When have we ever three clear pictures of the 3 fantasy dates in a preview before the show even aired? Could the catamaran be from CA instead? The water looks too blue, but it's a thought.
    It's usually pretty green year round. Temperatures in the winter range from 32F (freezing to around 40F). When we were there at Christmas in 2003 it never got colder than 40F.

We also went back in 1985 for my father's funeral and coming from Southern California I was totally shocked at how green it was.

In my opinion the photo's of Matt and Bach riding look to be somewhere in Southern California. I lived in the Antelope Valley for 4 years and the mountainous areas around Los Angeles have the same type of foliage.

I think the Blonde with Shayne .. I believe who is " C " and #19 ... is the one in the hot tub

and on the Fantasy Date

Enough already ... when are we gonna get Names & Bios ???
    Remember ... no matter how hard you work, no matter how right you are ... sometimes the Dragon wins.

(Personally think hot-tub/candlelight girl is Carrie P.)

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;2834785;
    It's usually pretty green year round. Temperatures in the winter range from 32F (freezing to around 40F). When we were there at Christmas in 2003 it never got colder than 40F.

We also went back in 1985 for my father's funeral and coming from Southern California I was totally shocked at how green it was.

In my opinion the photo's of Matt and Bach riding look to be somewhere in Southern California. I lived in the Antelope Valley for 4 years and the mountainous areas around Los Angeles have the same type of foliage.

Agreed and based on this cap ... I'm thinking there must be a Western 1 on 1 Date.
    Remember ... no matter how hard you work, no matter how right you are ... sometimes the Dragon wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2834761;
    I'm seeing two brunettes. The one on the couch, to me, is a different brunette from the one on the horse. I think couch girl is 50s date girl and horse riding girl is the girl he's kissing on the floor in front of the stonework with candles. I also think that 50s girl is getting too much face time and the show hasn't even begun. We see her actual face in many photos. The other girl, horse riding girl, I don't think I've seen a closeup of her yet. She comes across as hidden to me at this point.
    Could be. Some of these girls from certain stances look like they are the same one. I remember trying to figure out was tessa or bevin in the hamock and they weren't even the same hair color. So go figure when you have multiple girls that have nearly the same color (not necessarily the pics we are talking about) and figuring out who is who!

Quote Originally Posted by Triskele;2834793;

Agreed and based on this cap ... I'm thinking there must be a Western 1 on 1 Date.
    Triskele, also notice the black wig/hat thing. On the left side of her shoulder you can see she as light brownish hair.