Page 6 of 313 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 1: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Part 1: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Another sc of the amusement park/american girl/santa monica pier date. Check out the ferris wheel in the background left side.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2834686;
    Another sc of the amusement park/american girl/santa monica pier date. Check out the ferris wheel in the background left side.
    Looks like a match to me Kasha! - makes sense that she is the one (brunette) on all the rides. She also does look like a fair match for the couch girl.

Also from her profile she kind of looks like Dee Dee doesn't she?!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2834685;
    I have a problem with the "couch cap" being a fantasy date for the reason that Matt is casually dressed and the woman is evening dressed. A circumstance where this could happen would be the last chance date more than it would be the fantasy date where both are usually in similar styles of dress.
    I noticed that, too, but if we assume the last chance dates are in England, I just think the decor of the room looks more 'beachy' than what I would imagine you'd use to furnish a room or temporary apartment in England (and look at the potted plant on the end table).

I could EASILY be wrong, though, since I was one of the people that thought the "carrying Bevin" pic had to be from a fantasy date because why would there be an orchid in a hotel room in Tahoe?? :nono

Fantasy date due to nearby plant life isn't a strong clue, apparently.

oops.. I didn't realize we had this thread. I posted about Santa Monica Peir on another thread. LOL!!
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

I wonder if this picture is from the meet the parents dates in London, or last chance dates if the FRC is n London. There are a lot of riding schools in Bishop's Stortford. I noticed this one because it has listed on it's site that they have a "theme trail" Unfortunately I cannot find any photos of this theme trail. But from looking at this screen cap it appeard that where ever they are riding has a western ranch theme, what with the wagon wheel. I know it's probably a stretch. But how many times have we seen horseback riding on this show? too many..LOL!
    This brunette could be one of the F2. just something to think about I posted this on another thread.. sorry.
    BAMBERS GREEN RIDING CENTRE FROGS HALL FARM TAKELEY BISHOP’S STORTFORD HERTS CM22 6PE Telephone 01279 870320 Facsimile 01279 871320 Mobile 07831 366733 E-mail ride@bgrc.co.uk Proprietor: Ian Dobson BHSAI (Reg'd)

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2834730;
    I wonder if this picture is from the meet the parents dates in London, or last chance dates if the FRC is n London. There are a lot of riding schools in Bishop's Stortford. I noticed this one because it has listed on it's site that they have a "theme trail" Unfortunately I cannot find any photos of this theme trail. But from looking at this screen cap it appeard that where ever they are riding has a western ranch theme, what with the wagon wheel. I know it's probably a stretch. But how many times have we seen horseback riding on this show? too many..LOL!
    This brunette could be one of the F2. just something to think about I posted this on another thread.. sorry.
    BAMBERS GREEN RIDING CENTRE FROGS HALL FARM TAKELEY BISHOP’S STORTFORD HERTS CM22 6PE Telephone 01279 870320 Facsimile 01279 871320 Mobile 07831 366733 E-mail ride@bgrc.co.uk Proprietor: Ian Dobson BHSAI (Reg'd)

This "brunette" seems to pop up a lot.. maybe she is also the one on the couch..and maybe she is also the same woman at the amusement park. My theory has always been Camera Time/Face Time... if she gets a lot of it, she could surely be a F3 candidate and this could be a hometown date like you mentioned.

Here is a pic I found of Santa Monica Pier. There is the yellow coaster and the Ferris Wheel.

Lily Tomlin

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2834736;
    This "brunette" seems to pop up a lot.. maybe she is also the one on the couch..and maybe she is also the same woman at the amusement park. My theory has always been Camera Time/Face Time... if she gets a lot of it, she could surely be a F3 candidate and this could be a hometown date like you mentioned.
    I'm seeing two brunettes. The one on the couch, to me, is a different brunette from the one on the horse. I think couch girl is 50s date girl and horse riding girl is the girl he's kissing on the floor in front of the stonework with candles. I also think that 50s girl is getting too much face time and the show hasn't even begun. We see her actual face in many photos. The other girl, horse riding girl, I don't think I've seen a closeup of her yet. She comes across as hidden to me at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2834730;

I'm from the UK (20 odd years ago) its not green enough, UK landscape is very, very green (from all that rain and fog) LOL. Here's a link to a riding stable website with pictures so you can see what the landscape looks like, the stable is in Sawbridgeworth which is close to Bishops Stortford.

Hoskins Livery Stables
    Last edited by gurlbrit; 03-11-2008 at 03:49 PM.

[QUOTE=seniorgal;2834759;]
    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2834200;

JMO But I think the girl in the blue dress looks just like arm wrestling girl!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the set of the eyes are different. Blue dress girl has a deeper set to the eye socket.
    I noticed that the girl in the blue has a distinct mark on her left arm...but the girl in red does not...so maybe they are two different girls?