Page 5 of 313 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 1: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Part 1: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

They don't have the High Roller on the Stratosphere anymore. I go to Vegas at least twice a year and just returned two weeks ago. Had my family on top of the Strat. Three rides total, Big Shot, and two that go off of the edge. They took the Coaster out two to three years ago.

Thanks to all who posted these terrific screencaps!

There are several that I find very funny! Matt's rugby tackle of the light blonde, he really nailed her on the ground and Matt carrying the gal in the snow picture (looks like she's hoping he doesn't drop her as he's losing his grip)..I'm thinking this season will be very entertaining and hope we have more laughs instead of crying! Hope that once the show is aired, we will see those scenes.

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Hey...I have done my first sleuthing everyone. I found the one fantasy suite...but sadly I do not know how to do screencaps, or move anything. If you look at post #36 in this thread, and the picture of Matt lying on the couch with the brunette lying on him...Well I found on the Hilton Barbados Website when I did a virtual tour of the One Bedroom suites, I found the match. The couch is the same with the back in a half moon shape, pillows are the same on the couch, same colour and trim on them...the lamps and tables match as well. I don't know how to put links on here, or put screencaps on here, but for the first time ever, I know I have sleuthed something. That picture of them is definitely from the Fantasy dates, and is not a one on one, or last chance date...(unless they had the last chance dates in Barbados. ) It is certainly not a hometown date. If someone can help me post the stuff, or pm me, and I can try to send you the links. Thanks
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2834659;
    Hey...I have done my first sleuthing everyone. I found the one fantasy suite...but sadly I do not know how to do screencaps, or move anything. If you look at post #36 in this thread, and the picture of Matt lying on the couch with the brunette lying on him...Well I found on the Hilton Barbados Website when I did a virtual tour of the One Bedroom suites, I found the match. The couch is the same with the back in a half moon shape, pillows are the same on the couch, same colour and trim on them...the lamps and tables match as well. I don't know how to put links on here, or put screencaps on here, but for the first time ever, I know I have sleuthed something. That picture of them is definitely from the Fantasy dates, and is not a one on one, or last chance date...(unless they had the last chance dates in Barbados. ) It is certainly not a hometown date. If someone can help me post the stuff, or pm me, and I can try to send you the links. Thanks
    Karey

Great work on sleuthing It's fun isn't it? ...However, IF i found the right website, and this is the picture you are talking about - it doesn't look the same to me.. it's a chaise lounge, but the arms are not curved. Is this the pic you were talking about?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2834639;
    I would say so. Although their profiles seem a tad different..whoelse could they be? The hair looks pretty much the same. Thank God both of them are not in the F3 or we would have a heck of time deciphering who is who at long distance picture.

I still can't believe how Fleiss & Co gave us so many preview shots this season..boggles my mind
    I think photos #1, #3 and #4 are all the same girl but the girl in photo #2 in the green and white dress has different eyebrows. The other girl pencils hers in but the one in green and white doesn't.

In the horseback riding screencap, it appears to be filmed in winter/maybe February/early late? Matt and his lady are not wearing heavy winter coats, she has on what looks like a light jacket.

The weather in the northwest, e.g. Idaho, Oregon...wouldn't it be cold? There is a fence in the background which could indicate a "ranch which has horse riding activities". It could be Nevada where it's warmer, southwest...any thoughts?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2834646;
    I Lightened a few of the pictures - although the lighting in the backgrounds really made it difficult for me to capture much.

Could the girl in the first photo be the same one that climbs up on top of him during the massage?

LYNN7 - I do agree with you. That is why I said if these 2 were in the F3 we would have trouble analyzing them from a distance/back facing us. I'm not sure who it could be. Although they really do look alike, with the girl pic #2 profile view - unless we can find more profiles of the short hair/bobbed brunette(s) to try and match them up - it would be a toss up at this point whether or not they are the same. (Although yes, the eyebrows throw me off too!)

PS: Sorry if my sentences were not structured or didn't make sense lol

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2834612;
    I think these are all the same woman. They all have reddish highlights to their long brown silky hair. This one strikes me as F1 or F2 material. There are little nuances in the photos that speak connection to me.
    Upon further review I'm starting to think that the girl on the couch in the black dress is the same girl from the 50s date. While they are laying on the couch she slowly lifts her leg up just like she did on the 50s date when he kisses her.

I have a problem with the "couch cap" being a fantasy date for the reason that Matt is casually dressed and the woman is evening dressed. A circumstance where this could happen would be the last chance date more than it would be the fantasy date where both are usually in similar styles of dress.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)