Page 14 of 313 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 1: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Re: Part 1: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Pride Mom;2836206;
    Another question. Matt is standing to the left of a lady looking out to sea from a boat when it's darker out. But you can still see the flower top/cover up draped around her. Isn't this the same top as in the shot of the two of them laying on the dock with their heads toward us/feet pointing away? She's exposing her abs to the sun, wearing cutoffs and he's in the darker t-shirt. If this has already been locked up, I apologize. Sorry for so many questions.
    The girl on the boat is still a mystery.. there is a lot of discussion about her though...

Megapost®

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2834685;
    I have a problem with the "couch cap" being a fantasy date for the reason that Matt is casually dressed and the woman is evening dressed. A circumstance where this could happen would be the last chance date more than it would be the fantasy date where both are usually in similar styles of dress.
    The candles scream Fantasy Date to me.

As for the casual look for Matt,

This looks like a Fantasy Date too. Note the candles.
    Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2834688;
    Looks like a match to me Kasha! - makes sense that she is the one (brunette) on all the rides.
    I agree, the 50's date is a 1-on-1 date and ends up at the Santa Monica Pier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2834689;
    I could EASILY be wrong, though, since I was one of the people that thought the "carrying Bevin" pic had to be from a fantasy date because why would there be an orchid in a hotel room in Tahoe?? :nono
    I made the same mistakes, including the flower. (Wasn't an orchid.)
    Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2834730;
    I wonder if this picture is from the meet the parents dates in London, or last chance dates if the FRC is n London. There are a lot of riding schools in Bishop's Stortford.
    No that's more likely the southwest US. Due to western tack on the horses and the semi-arid plants in the background. Could be near L.A. but many places in the southwest could fit. More likely a 1-on-1 date before the Home Visits than a Home Visit in the southwest.

Is that a (giant) wagon wheel in the foreground, or a water wheel, like at an old ghost town/mine site? Could someone lighten the pic?
    Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2834743;

Here is a pic I found of Santa Monica Pier. There is the yellow coaster and the Ferris Wheel.
    The roller coaster cars fit. Yellow cars, three rows of seats per car, yellow track. All part of the 50's date.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2834784;
    I was thinking that the photo had been flipped too.
    The old flipped picture trick. Will Fleiss never learn? :nono

California beaches are much steeper than this.

Does this match a Barbados beach? If not, then as it looks like a sunset, meaning the beach faces west, it could be the gulf coast of Florida, that would make it a Home Visit date instead of a Fantasy Date.
    Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2834939;
    ...it is not the more luxiourous looking suite....pretty basic looking actually what I found. Perhaps the budget has changed...but it is definitely a match....same everything.
    Fleiss/ABC doesn't pay for the Fantasy Suites. The hotel provides them in exchange for on air promotion at the end of the episode.

That's also how ABC gets the prizes for the Rose Ceremony Game. Given to them in exchange for a mention. Advertising.
    Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2834941;
    Hey all
    I don't know if this will work....but will try to copy and paste on here the website page I am at.....sorry, I am like a computer illiterate, so this probably won't work....but will give it a try.

Hilton Barbados - eSALESKIT

Thanks
    Karey
    That looks like a match to me! Look carefully and you can see the edge of the upholstered chair on the left.
    Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;2835007;
    Started looking at horseback riding in Durango thinking that maybe if the other pictures were taken in Durango then maybe some of the other parts of the riding date were too.
    The horse riding is a 1-on-1 date near L.A., the sleigh ride is SQT on the Sun Valley group date.
    Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2835098;
    Okay, so we know the girl on the couch is NOT F1 because she's in the "least" expensive room at Hilton. The Presidential and Prime Minister suites are both nicer than the One Bedroom King that Brunette is in. I think the three Fantasy dates go to light brown haired girl, dark haired brunette on couch and a blond on the water. I think the catamaran date is something totally different.. either home town date or regular date.
    They may all get the same suites. And at the point of the Fantasy Dates (pre-RC at least) I don't think Fleiss & Co know who Matt prefers. So I don't think there will be favoritism. (Meredeth's Ian not withstanding.)
    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2835174;
    Ok, I was asked, pretty nicely and privately, to shut up and sleuth during this Season Of Euphoria. On reflection, sleuthing dulls the nausea.

So, lest the Durango speculation go too far afield, for sure the sleigh ride is Sun Valley ride out to Trail Creek Cabin. Perfect match on the sleigh.

the activity described ... Sun Valley | Trail Creek Sleigh Rides

Trail Creek Cabin - Sun Valley, ID, 83353 - Citysearch

Matching sleigh shot ...
    Untitled Document
    (you have to scroll a bit to see the sleigh photo)

http://www.visitidaho.org/assets/pho.../SVSleigh1.jpg (there's the photo itself)
    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2835219;
    Here are the Sun Valley sleigh photos as thumb nails anyway for side by side comparison.

Matt has legs over the front. Maybe they are vaguely different.
    The supports for the sleigh runners don't match. Might be the right spot, but a different sleigh.
    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2835587;
    I am in total agreement with you! Matt is definately kissing Holly in the hottub, however I believe this may be part of a one on one perhaps after the theater date?? I don't think it is a fantasy date cap...of course I may be wrong!
    Candles. Fantasy Date Candles. Not a mere 1-on-1 or SQT.
    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2836035;
    I sure wish we had their names.
    Won't that make it too easy? We're almost settled on our F3 as is.
    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2836217;
    The print on both dresses are similar but the movie theater dress doesn't have straps like the one near the fireplace does...imo.
    She wouldn't be wearing the same dress on the movie date and the RC anyways. So does she wear the RC dress before or after the movie date episode?
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

California beaches are much steeper than this.
    http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o...r/PDVD_295.jpg
    Does this match a Barbados beach? If not, then as it looks like a sunset, meaning the beach faces west, it could be the gulf coast of Florida, that would make it a Home Visit date instead of a Fantasy Date.
    I dont think it's a Home Visit date because by sunset they wouldnt be out frolicking at the beach. If it was an afternoon at the beach followed by dinner with the folks, that would make more sense to me. It could be a Barbados beach. There are beaches there on the north, west and south side of the island. The beaches on the north side are calmer. On the west and south there are waves and lots of surf. But it could also be a California beach. There are areas of beach that are flat like that in Laguna Beach, for example. You can see a photo here: Inn At Laguna Photo Album of Laguna Beach #8

I don't know if this has been posted before..
    But this is the fantasy Date

If you look at the the headboards they seem to be the same.The same white tuffed with a black frame...

This is the executive Room/suite
    Last edited by HotMomma; 03-12-2008 at 09:41 AM.

I am wondering if she received the rose on the movie premier date.
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2836620;

That's my thinking.
    This is the RC following that date/episode.
    Nice catch on that rose!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Pride Mom;2836206;
    Holly--okay NOW I've got it. So any idea WHEN this is? Also, does this dress look anything like the movie premiere dress?

Another question. Matt is standing to the left of a lady looking out to sea from a boat when it's darker out. But you can still see the flower top/cover up draped around her. Isn't this the same top as in the shot of the two of them laying on the dock with their heads toward us/feet pointing away? She's exposing her abs to the sun, wearing cutoffs and he's in the darker t-shirt. If this has already been locked up, I apologize. Sorry for so many questions.
    I don't know if it's been mentioned or not, but you are right on it being same girl and date.

She has the same floral towel/drape that she is laying on and then has wrapped around her.

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2836620;

I think she is holding a martini/wine glass...not a rose. If you look closely, there appears to be a little shimmer of glass in her hand.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;2836662;
    I think she is holding a martini/wine glass...not a rose. If you look closely, there appears to be a little shimmer of glass in her hand.
    I believe she does recieve the rose.

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2836697;
    I believe she does recieve the rose.
    I don't doubt that, but in that screen cap, she's not holding a rose, she's holding a martini glass.
    Forever a Word Nerd