Page 13 of 313 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 1: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Part 1: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by ArmedNDangerous;2836069;
    additional Vegas shots, there are two more women, not identifiable to me, one you only catch part of her face and the other just too blury, she is in front of the others:

I believe the girl who you can only see the face is the one who wears the silvery dress the first night....isn't the blonde in the front Shayne??

Quote Originally Posted by justhad2c;2835229;
    I dont see the 'exact match' in the sleigh pictures. There are 3 seats in the date photo, 5 in the 'Sun Valley' photo. The seat shape is also different.

There's also some sort of light on the side of each seat in the Sun Valley photo.
    I found a video for the sleigh ride to Trail Creek. The sleigh in the video is the one for large groups but it looks like the same man driving the sleigh if anyone knows how to get SC from videos. Here's the link.

Google Image Result for http://sunvalley.plumtv.com/files/video_splashes/tcsleigh_480.jpg

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by pakacat;2835162;
    Good catch... because of the brows, nose, and chin, I also think it is the same girl. Gold-brunette hair with a pale olive complexion... I wonder if she could be the girl that is in the horseback, laying down in shorts with Matt, and a ski shot? If they are all the same girl, I would pick her as the early frontrunner.

I think the blonde in the tub is the same as the one on the trampoline and the beach kiss; probably a fantasy date-- given the length of the hair and the dark hair underneath, could be the one Triskele pegged in that pic, or maybe even Holly?
    I still think these are different girls. The eye socket is deeper with the one in the blue dress.

Sorry, names don't stick with me, but someone else was seeing that they were not the same person.
    Last edited by seniorgal; 03-12-2008 at 12:37 AM.

FORT Fanatic

First of all CONGRATULATIONS on awesome progress so far! (My advanced smileys aren't working, or there would be applause here!)

Okay, I've not yet fixed the known identities of blondes in my head, but I spotted something while skimming screencaps earlier... Please stay with me and maybe someone talented can bring this picture forward for actual ID...It was somewhere around mid-page 4 of what I was looking at, I think.

There is a shot of a pretty blonde sitting on an ottoman in front of a scrolled fireplace. Her face is turned outward to us and she is looking almost over her left shoulder. She is wearing a black headband and a black and white print dress that has straps that look like links. She has a wine glass and a ROSE in her hand. The African-American b-ette is seated to her right. She is wearing a red dress.

She looks like Holly or Carrie, I think, if I'm not totally screwing this up. Or is this Shayne? Near the end of page 4, there is a picture of her seated on a couch next to the brunette (Vegas bob?) when she (Vegas bob) is wearing a satiny lavender gathered neck top.

I didn't recognize the dress from the first RC, but it does look a little like Holly's at the movie premiere? Maybe this will help with placement as the numbers dwindle? I'm sure someone already knows who she is.

Wish I could be more helpful...
    Last edited by Tiger Pride Mom; 03-12-2008 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Add new info.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Pride Mom;2836179;
    First of all CONGRATULATIONS on awesome progress so far! (My advanced smileys aren't working, or there would be applause here!)

Okay, I've not yet fixed the probable identities of blondes with bobs/shorter hair in my head, but I spotted something while skimming screencaps earlier... Please stay with me and maybe someone talented can bring this picture forward for actual ID...It was somewhere around page 4-5 of what I was looking at, I think.

There is a shot of a pretty blonde leaning into or kneeling in front of a scrolled fireplace. Her face is turned outward to us and to her left and she is wearing a black headband and a black and white print dress. She has a wine glass in one hand and a ROSE in the other. There is another b-ette to her right.

She looks like Holly or Carrie, I think, if I'm not totally screwing this up. The point is, the dress looks nothing like any I've seen from the first RC and I haven't seen the dress in other caps that I can recall.

Maybe this will help with someone's placement as the numbers dwindle? I'm sure someone already knows who she is.

I WILL go back and try to find a more exact description of the pic #-wise.
    That's Holly with bach'ette #3

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger Pride Mom;2836179;

Okay, I've not yet fixed the probable identities of blondes with bobs/shorter hair in my head, but I spotted something while skimming screencaps earlier... Please stay with me and maybe someone talented can bring this picture forward for actual ID...It was somewhere around page 4-5 of what I was looking at, I think.

There is a shot of a pretty blonde leaning into or kneeling in front of a scrolled fireplace. Her face is turned outward to us and to her left and she is wearing a black headband and a black and white print dress. She has a wine glass in one hand and a ROSE in the other. There is another b-ette to her right.

She looks like Holly or Carrie, I think, if I'm not totally screwing this up. The point is, the dress looks nothing like any I've seen from the first RC and I haven't seen the dress in other caps that I can recall.

Maybe this will help with someone's placement as the numbers dwindle? I'm sure someone already knows who she is.

I WILL go back and try to find a more exact description of the pic #-wise.
    I think this is the picture you are referring to ~

This is Holly and good catch on the rose in her hand! I never noticed it before.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2836193;
    I think this is the picture you are referring to ~

This is Holly and good catch on the rose in her hand! I never noticed it before.
    Holly--okay NOW I've got it. So any idea WHEN this is? Also, does this dress look anything like the movie premiere dress?

Another question. Matt is standing to the left of a lady looking out to sea from a boat when it's darker out. But you can still see the flower top/cover up draped around her. Isn't this the same top as in the shot of the two of them laying on the dock with their heads toward us/feet pointing away? She's exposing her abs to the sun, wearing cutoffs and he's in the darker t-shirt. If this has already been locked up, I apologize. Sorry for so many questions.

movie premiere:

fireplace:

Quote Originally Posted by ArmedNDangerous;2836216;
    movie premiere:

fireplace:
    The print on both dresses are similar but the movie theater dress doesn't have straps like the one near the fireplace does...imo.

here is another one, also notice her hair is down at the premiere but appears to be up by the fireplace