Thread: Part 1: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Part 1: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Also, most people have Alyssa going home after MeetNGreet and not at the Fashion Show.

Holly. She goes on... i thought she was in one of the groups already. How did we miss her?

Also, you can rule out Denise because he was presumed bored in their conversation and was grateful that Carrie bit into the can to distract him.

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2846971;
    Ok, so I left out Tiffany but I will add her in a second.

There are F's on the girls that go on the fashion date
    V's for Vegas dates, and slashes for the girls we KNOW go home and aren't part of the 15

This leaves the girls outlined in yellow.

Who have we seen in later screencaps? That has to be who is behind Matt.

Devon is too tall to be behind matt..so we can cross her out.

Can someone please put up the Tiffany meet and greet next to the runway pic - from what I can see legs and kind of boney knees sort of match. Thanks.

FORT Fogey

I still think neither Michel(l)e makes it. Regardless of spelling you would expect the name to be pronounced the same so, if either of them were picked, they would have put the surname initial with the name to differentiate between the two. This was only done with the Erins and the Amanadas.

There is a post further back by cupcakes showing that all the girls on the fashion date seem to be wearing bracelets in either one or both arms. Who knows, they may even all be identical if it was part of the goody bags.

I was hoping that each girl would have a preference to which arm she wears her jewelry and we see that Michelle (redhead) and Amanda P prefer bracelets on right arm only; while Tiffany prefers left arm only and Michele prefers to be balanced and wear on both arms.

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2846980;
    Also, most people have Alyssa going home after MeetNGreet and not at the Fashion Show.
    Alyssa? Wasn't she at the Fashion Show?

Ok, I crossed off Denise and Devon and the two Michel(l)es.

Tiffany is still on here, just not pictured.

Just a hunch - I think we have a few that are wrong because I am sure I have seen Holly and Amanda P. in later screencaps.

One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Okay... I don't think we should focus on bracelets because ALL the girls are wearing bracelets on the Fashion show date. Check that photo.. Holly, Ashlee, Kristine, and Noelle (andy Mystery girl) all have visible bracelets on... So whether they wear it on left or right probably doesn't matter, because all those bracelets came in the date box... It is also clear that the girls wear DIFFERENT outfits than when they are watching Matt hoochie his hiney... (know this from holly and Ashlee's outfits)... So what we really have to go on is a. who is short enough to be hidden behind Matt. That's it... So we have three options: Michelle, Amanda P., and Tiffany.

I believe the girl on the runway is actually Amanda R... Not sure why, but she's got LONG legs and the right nose and potentially the right hair.. If it were any of the three girls, I would say it was Tiffany, because her hair the right color and seems like it would have the most body.

Furthermore, the girls get their hair done as evidenced by the bird's nest that Ashlee ends up with on her head as she goes down the runway. So NONE of the girl's hair is going to match the runway hair, because it's "runway hair" and not regular hairstyle..

I do remember that it was leaked ONE girl goes home because she doesn't want to participate in one of the activities... Who could we see NOT being willing to participate in the runway? I'd say TIFFANY.. she'd take the cake here.

I'm rambling again....

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn7;2846988;
    I still think neither Michel(l)e makes it. Regardless of spelling you would expect the name to be pronounced the same so, if either of them were picked, they would have put the surname initial with the name to differentiate between the two. This was only done with the Erins and the Amanadas.
    Good point! although at the rose game they do differentiate with the initials Michelle P (redhead) and Michele R.
    I guess maybe we could start doing that also.