Thread: Part 1: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Part 1: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

So, no one is buying the fashion date mystery girl wears her bracelet on left arm, just like Tiffany - while Amanda P prefers left arm. Michele (brunette) does not have a bracelet on her left in meet and greet - does she have any jewelry on the right side in other sc's?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2846923;
    So, no one is buying the fashion date mystery girl wears her bracelet on left arm, just like Tiffany - while Amanda P prefers left arm. Michele (brunette) does not have a bracelet on her left in meet and greet - does she have any jewelry on the right side in other sc's?
    I see Michele wearing 2 bracelets (1 on each arm) in the group photo. Refer back to your post 998

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2846917;
    Ok, so if it is either go to Vegas or go to the Fashion Show, who do we know is in Vegas?

Other than the girl behind Matt, who do we know goes to the Fashion Show?
    Fashion Date ~ Amanda R, Noelle, Erin H., Kristine, Holly, Marshana, and Ashlee. (These are the girls we know for sure = evidence is in the screencaps.)

Vegas Date ~ Kelly, Amy, Carri, Robin, Chelsea, Erin S., and Shayne. (These are the girls we know for sure = evidence is in the screencaps.)

That makes 14 and the girl behind Matt (whoever she may be) making it 15...

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2846917;
    Ok, so if it is either go to Vegas or go to the Fashion Show, who do we know is in Vegas?

Other than the girl behind Matt, who do we know goes to the Fashion Show?
    Vegas:
    Kelly, Amy, Chelsea, Carrie, Robin, Erin S and Shayne in that order from left to right in limo.

Fashion date:
    Marshana, Holly, Ashley, Erin H, mystery girl, Kristine, Amanda R and Noelle. (from left to right) Matt doing catwalk presentation sc

The one that is missing is from the Vegas date because there should be eight and there are seven. I still think it is Devon because in the car there is someone tall on the far left because the person beside her is looking up.

With Stacey and Tamara out for whatever reason (photoshopped into the group photo) and
    Leslie and Rebecca? out because the snooped and found out the bachelor was in a college movie

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakee;2846927;
    I see Michele wearing 2 bracelets (1 on each arm) in the group photo. Refer back to your post 998
    Great, why can't these friggin girls wear their jewelry on one side or the other only! So Michele or Tiffany could be mystery girl.

Mystery girl is wearing bracelets on both wrists ~ It may come down to knee, ankle and leg analysis.

And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;2846937;
    The one that is missing is from the Vegas date because there should be eight and there are seven. I still think it is Devon because in the car there is someone tall on the far left because the person beside her is looking up.
    I agree. I remember reading the tv guide description for these dates and was sure it said 8 went to Vegas ...but can't find it now. I wish I would have remembered this an hour ago before all of the debate re: the fashion show!

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;2846937;
    We believe that the media announcement has a typo because there are clearly 8 girls on the fashion date; so either he picks 16 girls or it really was 7 to Vegas and 8 on fashion date.