Page 101 of 313 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3130

Thread: Part 1: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

  1. #1001
    FORT Devotee Mike'sgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    5,151

    Re: Part 1: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

    Sorry - I stole this from Kasha





    ETA: we know the fashion date girl wears a bracelet on left - possibly one on each arm (that would throw us), but for sure on left as does Tiffany.

  2. #1002
    FORT Fogey pbmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,426

    Re: Part 1: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Lellis819;2846612;
    just my HO but I think our priority should be the 15! 12 will be easier and once we hit 6 should be solvable!
    15 is the key..........the debate seems to be Amanda P., Alyssa, Tiffany, and
    Devon! ant concensus yet? Wanna vote?
    Well, I believe it is Amanda P. I was looking at the preview in slo-mo and the clip of the girls walking with Matt (the Vegas trip) that look like Amanda P on the end, when she turned her head I could see her face. So my vote is Amanda P.

  3. #1003
    FORT Fanatic Babycakee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    In his Dreams ♥
    Posts
    543

    Re: Part 1: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

    Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2846862;
    Thanks cupcakes for the photo analysis on Erin S being at the end of the couch with Holly and Robin. I was convinced it was Devon, but now I am taking Devon out of my top 15. But, who to put in that place?

    For that last spot, and mystery girl at the fashion show, I'm leaning towards Michele (with one "L"). From her face reaction show at the meet & greet, she looks like a pistol. In the mystery shot, she could be leaning down to pinch Matt's cheek -- or pretending to. Height-wise she fits too, as I believe she is the 3rd shortest. I would also pick her to wear that purple-patterned top and off the shoulder. She's an interior designer, which would fit more her style. Michele also has a silver bracelet on her left arm at the meet & greet.

    I don't think that's the kind of top Tiffany would wear, mostly due to her helmet-hairstyle in both the bio pic and at the meet & greet. Plus, she does marketing for real estate, and real estate tends to have a more conservative wardrobe style.

    I don't think it would be Amanda P, because it doesn't look like mystery woman is that short.

    Really don't have anything else to go on yet (unless there are more screencaps in ABC's Sunday lineup), just a feeling.
    I'm with you and if you take a close look she is wearing a bracelet on each arm (group photo, fashion photo)
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #1004
    FORT Devotee Mike'sgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    5,151

    Re: Part 1: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

    Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2846862;
    Thanks cupcakes for the photo analysis on Erin S being at the end of the couch with Holly and Robin. I was convinced it was Devon, but now I am taking Devon out of my top 15. But, who to put in that place?

    For that last spot, and mystery girl at the fashion show, I'm leaning towards Michele (with one "L"). From her face reaction show at the meet & greet, she looks like a pistol. In the mystery shot, she could be leaning down to pinch Matt's cheek -- or pretending to. Height-wise she fits too, as I believe she is the 3rd shortest. I would also pick her to wear that purple-patterned top and off the shoulder. She's an interior designer, which would fit more her style. Michele also has a silver bracelet on her left arm at the meet & greet.

    I don't think that's the kind of top Tiffany would wear, mostly due to her helmet-hairstyle in both the bio pic and at the meet & greet. Plus, she does marketing for real estate, and real estate tends to have a more conservative wardrobe style.

    I don't think it would be Amanda P, because it doesn't look like mystery woman is that short.

    Really don't have anything else to go on yet (unless there are more screencaps in ABC's Sunday lineup), just a feeling.
    Well, Michelle wears her bracelet on right side as well - so far I am noticing Tiffany as the only one wearing it on left arm as is the girl in the SC. Don't know if that is definitive proof though.

  5. #1005
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Part 1: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;2846870;
    Well, I believe it is Amanda P. I was looking at the preview in slo-mo and the clip of the girls walking with Matt (the Vegas trip) that look like Amanda P on the end, when she turned her head I could see her face. So my vote is Amanda P.
    But, I thought the mystery #15 girl was behind Matt on the fashion show date, and not on the vegas date..

  6. #1006
    FORT Devotee Mike'sgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    5,151

    Re: Part 1: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;2846870;
    Well, I believe it is Amanda P. I was looking at the preview in slo-mo and the clip of the girls walking with Matt (the Vegas trip) that look like Amanda P on the end, when she turned her head I could see her face. So my vote is Amanda P.

    If the mystery girl was on the Vegas trip - then she wouldn't have been at the fashion date. It was either Vegas or Fashion date, not both.

  7. #1007
    Fort Blondie BlondieGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    6,362

    Re: Part 1: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

    Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2846857;
    Maybe I am imagining things, but the girl on the runway doesn't seem to have long hair.

    Blondie - when you watch it in HD is it readily apparent that it is Erin H? Or that the girl has long dark hair? Could it be one of the "bob" girls with her hair teased and sprayed to look "high fashion"?
    No, it is not apparent it is Erin H. In fact, the bracelet matches what the woman is wearing on the runway to what she is wearing behind Matt. Wonderful catch on the shirt, aanhjeni!!



    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

  8. #1008
    FORT Fogey KashatheDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    7,068

    Re: Part 1: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

    Can this girl




    be this girl?


  9. #1009
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Part 1: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

    Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2846884;
    No, it is not apparent it is Erin H. In fact, the bracelet matches what the woman is wearing on the runway to what she is wearing behind Matt. Wonderful catch on the shirt, aanhjeni!!



    The girl on the runway looks really tall though. It would seem like we would be able to see her head behind Matt...unless of course she is bending down or something..which we will not know.

  10. #1010
    cupcakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,767

    Re: Part 1: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12



    But isn't that clearly Erin H??

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.