Page 10 of 313 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Part 1: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

Re: Part 1: "Spoilers & Screencap Analysis ONLY" **SPOILERS** - Bachelor 12

I think it's a match too.
    It only makes sense since we knew someone on the production crew put photos from this resort(Hilton Barbados) on his myspace acct.
    Here is the sc to match to the video link above:

The screencap has the same floral print easy chair as the video and the throw cushions on the couch match the video as well as the couch itself.
    Thanks Karey!

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2834941;
    Hey all
    I don't know if this will work....but will try to copy and paste on here the website page I am at.....sorry, I am like a computer illiterate, so this probably won't work....but will give it a try.

Hilton Barbados - eSALESKIT

Thanks
    Karey

This it? GREAT work Karey! I hope this pic will help...I did the best I could with the virtual tour! But it is a match! Right down to the arm chair! I wonder how many people did the loopty doop on that couch??? That's the only thing about hotels that make me cringe!

I also lightened the couch pic:

Last edited by armywife; 03-11-2008 at 04:31 PM.

FORT Regular

Exactly it!! That's what I've been trying to post - even the glass tables are the same...

Thanks to all!!

Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean

Quote Originally Posted by armywife;2834960;
    This it? GREAT work Karey! I hope this pic will help...I did the best I could with the virtual tour!

Thanks Armywife...that is it...if you scroll around the room, you will see the same curtains and everything is the same....chair, pillows, couch, tables, lamps etc....this one might be opposite direction from the picture of Matt and the brunette...but is the same decorated room. BTW...since there are fancier suites at this place than this one, I am guessing that this woman is not the
    F1....I wonder if the others got the more plush suites...or maybe the budget was such that they all got these lower scale suites. Anyway my first sleuthing ever, it was fun...thanks for everyone's help, and sorry I am such a novice at posting links, screencaps and all.
    Karey

Quote Originally Posted by LuvthisBachelor;2834964;
    Exactly it!! That's what I've been trying to post - even the glass tables are the same...

Thanks to all!!
    i was just going to post the pics for you LuvthisBachelor...great work to you both!

Karey, that is great, as I said earlier it looks like its a slightly lower budget than the Cabo dates from B11.

Also looks like Fleiss is using a Catamaran again looking at the pics in the screen caps thread.

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2834941;
    Hey all
    I don't know if this will work....but will try to copy and paste on here the website page I am at.....sorry, I am like a computer illiterate, so this probably won't work....but will give it a try.

Hilton Barbados - eSALESKIT

Thanks
    Karey
    Great Job Karey..Its a match...

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2;2834967;
    Thanks Armywife...that is it...if you scroll around the room, you will see the same curtains and everything is the same....chair, pillows, couch, tables, lamps etc....this one might be opposite direction from the picture of Matt and the brunette...but is the same decorated room. BTW...since there are fancier suites at this place than this one, I am guessing that this woman is not the
    F1....I wonder if the others got the more plush suites...or maybe the budget was such that they all got these lower scale suites. Anyway my first sleuthing ever, it was fun...thanks for everyone's help, and sorry I am such a novice at posting links, screencaps and all.
    Karey
    LOL I'm hoping the other 2 fantasy dates are at other resorts. There are some very romantic spots here!

Started looking at horseback riding in Durango thinking that maybe if the other pictures were taken in Durango then maybe some of the other parts of the riding date were too. I found this website about sleigh rides, the color of the sleigh is the same, the horses look like they are Belgian in the screen caps thread and Buck's says they can take up to 12 people on a ride. The sleigh in the screen cap has space for up to 12 people - I know grasping at straws LOL.

Buck's Livery, Durango Colorado

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Okay, so we know the girl on the couch is NOT F1 because she's in the "least" expensive room at Hilton. The Presidential and Prime Minister suites are both nicer than the One Bedroom King that Brunette is in. I think the three Fantasy dates go to light brown haired girl, dark haired brunette on couch and a blond on the water. I think the catamaran date is something totally different.. either home town date or regular date.

Furthermore, I am thinking that Shayne is the blond in the black bathingsuit, I think the Americana/Santa Monica date girl is on the couch smooching in Barbados and the third girl is up for grab.

The girl giving the back rub, is from the tennis date. She's the girl who shows her "panties" during tennis. She must win the tennis game and gets the SQT for a massage.