Page 1 of 76 123456789101151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 757

Thread: Fun With Bachelor 12

  1. #1
    There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    19,296

    Fun With Bachelor 12

    I admire anyone with special talents - especially musical - but the opening night talent show has become too much.
    **************
    Chris H: Ladies and Gentleman! Welcome to the 12th edition of The Bachelor Talent show!

    Tonight for your pleasure and the laughter pleasure of our viewing audience, I am extremely happy to announce we have four very talented young ladies, who will perform for us.

    First up is a clarinetist, then a young lady who exhibits strength of jaw and unbreakable teeth as she rips into an aluminum can.

    Oh, and that is not all...one of the beautiful bachelorette babes ladies will arm wrestle our handsome, sexy Bachelor from Britain - who will win?

    To cap off the evening, we have a magician who will perform sleight of hand. Somehow she will remove strip off an intimate article of clothing and deposit it in someone's pocket.

    Please gulp sip your alcoholic beverages, relax and enjoy this AMAZING show!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  2. #2
    FORT Fanatic bogey123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    449

    Re: Fun With Bachelor 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2822666;
    I admire anyone with special talents - especially musical - but the opening night talent show has become too much.
    **************
    Chris H: Ladies and Gentleman! Welcome to the 12th edition of The Bachelor Talent show!

    Tonight for your pleasure and the laughter pleasure of our viewing audience, I am extremely happy to announce we have four very talented young ladies, who will perform for us.

    First up is a clarinetist, then a young lady who exhibits strength of jaw and unbreakable teeth as she rips into an aluminum can.

    Oh, and that is not all...one of the beautiful bachelorette babes ladies will arm wrestle our handsome, sexy Bachelor from Britain - who will win?

    To cap off the evening, we have a magician who will perform sleight of hand. Somehow she will remove strip off an intimate article of clothing and deposit it in someone's pocket.

    Please gulp sip your alcoholic beverages, relax and enjoy this AMAZING show!
    Arielflies, You brought humor when we needed it the most!

    I don't know if I can keep a straight face now when this begins...You are too funny!

  3. #3
    FORT Fogey hopelessroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,427

    Re: Fun With Bachelor 12

    Too funny Ariel!

    I read that and thought....wow...seriously...t his is the show that has jumped the shark. For sure!

  4. #4
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: Fun With Bachelor 12

    In honor of season premiere, MYSTERY GIRL #15, and the terrific pre-premiere sleuthing...for your pre-show entertainment, I offer the following:

    Sleuthing from these photos is EXACTLY the same mental skill as that tested in the LOGIC GAMES section of the LSAT, trust me (the law students and lawyers in here will back me up on this) -- who can correctly answer this actual sample LSAT question? (And yes, I picked an amusement park question for OBVIOUS season 12 reasons) ...


    An amusement park roller coaster includes five cars, numbered 1 through 5 from front to back. Each car accommodates up to two riders, seated side by side. Six people—Tom, Gwen, Laurie, Mark, Paul and Jack—are riding the coaster at the same time.

    Laurie is sharing a car.
    Mark is not sharing a car and is seated immediately behind an empty car.
    Tom is not sharing a car with either Gwen or Paul.
    Gwen is riding in either the third or fourth car.
    Help setting up this game

    [I]
    Question 1

    Which of the following groups of riders could occupy the second car?
    .
    (A) Laurie only
    (B) Tom and Gwen
    (C) Laurie and Mark
    (D) Jack and Tom
    (E) Jack, Gwen, and Paul

    Question 2
    If Gwen is riding immediately behind Laurie's car and immediately ahead of Tom's car, all of the following must be true EXCEPT:
    .
    (A) Gwen is riding in the fourth car.
    (B) Paul is riding in the third car.
    (C) Tom is riding in the fifth car.
    (D) Laurie is riding in the third car.
    (E) The first car is empty.

    There are more questions that make your head hurt (if like me, you haven't had to do these in ..um ... many years, but you get the point!

  5. #5
    FORT Fogey hopelessroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,427

    Re: Fun With Bachelor 12

    Okay jcal now you are just making my brain hurt. I HATED those kind of questions on the GRE.

    I am good at pics and feelings...lmao. Not analysis. Thanks to my crutch folks like Simplechef and Cape!!!

    Yahooo super sleuthers@@

  6. #6
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    24

    Re: Fun With Bachelor 12

    who brought a frickin clarinet?

  7. #7
    FORT Fanatic bogey123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    449

    Re: Fun With Bachelor 12

    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2848709;
    In honor of season premiere, MYSTERY GIRL #15, and the terrific pre-premiere sleuthing...for your pre-show entertainment, I offer the following:

    Sleuthing from these photos is EXACTLY the same mental skill as that tested in the LOGIC GAMES section of the LSAT, trust me (the law students and lawyers in here will back me up on this) -- who can correctly answer this actual sample LSAT question? (And yes, I picked an amusement park question for OBVIOUS season 12 reasons) ...


    An amusement park roller coaster includes five cars, numbered 1 through 5 from front to back. Each car accommodates up to two riders, seated side by side. Six people—Tom, Gwen, Laurie, Mark, Paul and Jack—are riding the coaster at the same time.

    Laurie is sharing a car.
    Mark is not sharing a car and is seated immediately behind an empty car.
    Tom is not sharing a car with either Gwen or Paul.
    Gwen is riding in either the third or fourth car.
    Help setting up this game

    [I]
    Question 1

    Which of the following groups of riders could occupy the second car?
    .
    (A) Laurie only
    (B) Tom and Gwen
    (C) Laurie and Mark
    (D) Jack and Tom
    (E) Jack, Gwen, and Paul

    Question 2
    If Gwen is riding immediately behind Laurie's car and immediately ahead of Tom's car, all of the following must be true EXCEPT:
    .
    (A) Gwen is riding in the fourth car.
    (B) Paul is riding in the third car.
    (C) Tom is riding in the fifth car.
    (D) Laurie is riding in the third car.
    (E) The first car is empty.

    There are more questions that make your head hurt (if like me, you haven't had to do these in ..um ... many years, but you get the point!
    Too Funny jlccaz,

    My oldest son is coming home from college this week. He took the LSAT's and I abso-bachelor-loutly will show him your post! Thanks for sharing

  8. #8
    FORT Fogey jlccaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,380

    Re: Fun With Bachelor 12

    Bogey123, tell him I said he ought to ACE that section if he pulled his genes from your side of the family.

  9. #9
    FORT Fanatic bogey123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    449

    Re: Fun With Bachelor 12

    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2848769;
    Bogey123, tell him I said he ought to ACE that section if he pulled his genes from your side of the family.
    I will jlccaz, I think I may have helped him pass. Have such a tendency to talk way to fast for most people to understand and confuse everyone in the house with "switching back and forth" between one subject and another. I'll let you know what he says when he reads your post!

  10. #10
    In the kayak lyb5007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    in the middle of Here and Now
    Posts
    434

    Re: Fun With Bachelor 12

    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2848709;
    In honor of season premiere, MYSTERY GIRL #15, and the terrific pre-premiere sleuthing...for your pre-show entertainment, I offer the following:

    Sleuthing from these photos is EXACTLY the same mental skill as that tested in the LOGIC GAMES section of the LSAT, trust me (the law students and lawyers in here will back me up on this) -- who can correctly answer this actual sample LSAT question? (And yes, I picked an amusement park question for OBVIOUS season 12 reasons) ...


    An amusement park roller coaster includes five cars, numbered 1 through 5 from front to back. Each car accommodates up to two riders, seated side by side. Six people—Tom, Gwen, Laurie, Mark, Paul and Jack—are riding the coaster at the same time.

    Laurie is sharing a car.
    Mark is not sharing a car and is seated immediately behind an empty car.
    Tom is not sharing a car with either Gwen or Paul.
    Gwen is riding in either the third or fourth car.
    Help setting up this game

    [I]
    Question 1

    Which of the following groups of riders could occupy the second car?
    .
    (A) Laurie only
    (B) Tom and Gwen
    (C) Laurie and Mark
    (D) Jack and Tom
    (E) Jack, Gwen, and Paul

    Question 2
    If Gwen is riding immediately behind Laurie's car and immediately ahead of Tom's car, all of the following must be true EXCEPT:
    .
    (A) Gwen is riding in the fourth car.
    (B) Paul is riding in the third car.
    (C) Tom is riding in the fifth car.
    (D) Laurie is riding in the third car.
    (E) The first car is empty.

    There are more questions that make your head hurt (if like me, you haven't had to do these in ..um ... many years, but you get the point!
    I love these. Guess that's why I love the sleuthing. Does that mean by doing all the logic analysis we can restore the brain cells numbed by watching the actual TV show?
    It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons- Johann Schiller ~and daughters.

Page 1 of 76 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.