Page 9 of 76 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun With Bachelor 12

Re: Fun With Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;2892974;
    Inspired by seeing the latest issue of Bon Appetit:

Dear Bon Appetit:
    I was recently stuck in a hotel in Barbados after being dumped by some oversized piece of British slime, on national television no less, and became extremely fond of the bar's Carribean Blue Jello Shooters. Could you persuade the bartender, Raul, to part with the recipe? He'll remember me.
    Thanks, Chelsea, Durango, CO

Dear Bon Appetit:
    I recently started dating what I thought was a British gentleman, until I learned that he said I needed more sandwiches. That was rather unkind, don't you agree? Anyway, I absolutely love the caramelized onion, duck, and brie on rosemary foccacia sandwiches they serve for lunch at Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood. Do you think you could get the chef to part with the recipe? And do you think if I mailed them to my British "love interest" in London they'd get all icky with some kind of germs that would make him sick to his stomach when he ate them? So that he'd never again make a snide remark about sandwiches?
    XOXOXO
    S.L., Toluca Lake, CA
    Sweet: Too funny! Very clever.This is the first time this season that I've checked the "Fun With the BACH" thread. You have ALL outdone yourselves. These postings are the funniest EVERY! REading all the posts in a row has made me

I'm glad that MsFroggy has finally fessed up about her true connections and spilled the beans.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2895224;
    Ryvetted, That did it, now I'm so hard I'm gasping for breath!
    "Meeping Beauty! too much gasp. . .

It's not great but I don't know what else to make!! If anyone has any ideas, please PM me!!

Noelle's picture was hard to put into Miranda's picture..Sorry it doesn't look the best!
    Last edited by sanlee; 04-06-2008 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2899255;

It's not great but I don't know what else to make!! If anyone has any ideas, please PM me!!

That's really cute! I love the idea, and they characters sort of fit Although that doesn't really look like Amanda. It looks like that girl from the tennis bachelor-style show!

Noelle's picture was hard to put into Miranda's picture..Sorry it doesn't look the best!
    Oh my gosh i<3! Shaynes face is perfectly imposed!! LOL! And it's a perfectly fitting theme - this season is definitely Horny in Hollywood!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2899261;
    Oh my gosh i<3! Shaynes face is perfectly imposed!! LOL! And it's a perfectly fitting theme - this season is definitely Horny in Hollywood!!
    LOL Shayne was the easiest to impose...then Amanda then Chelsea, but Noelle was the most difficult. I wish I could have done better with hers.

This is really cute!! Good job!!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

That is really cool - great idea, i<3realitytv!

Very cute, RT!!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

This is such a funny thread - I had to stop and wipe the tears of laughter way to many times! Thank you! You are all hysterically funny -