Page 6 of 76 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun With Bachelor 12

Re: Fun With Bachelor 12

News Flash!
    Leutenant Andy wasn't in the South Pacific afterall!
    Word has it from my "deep throat" source that he was in Barbados coaching Matt on proper FD and FRC etiquette! (where do you think the article about NOT proposing came from?)
    The SC's of the waverunner and the catamaran?
    BOTH days headed out to Andy's super-secret location (he's in the NAVY you know).
    We won't see the time the girls spent alone.......
    ~sigh~

I don't believe a word of it.

If Cap'n Andy were anywhere near those girls, he'd be trying to grab them (literally) for himself.

Run, Shayne, run!!!

Inspired by seeing the latest issue of Bon Appetit:

Dear Bon Appetit:
    I was recently stuck in a hotel in Barbados after being dumped by some oversized piece of British slime, on national television no less, and became extremely fond of the bar's Carribean Blue Jello Shooters. Could you persuade the bartender, Raul, to part with the recipe? He'll remember me.
    Thanks, Chelsea, Durango, CO

Dear Bon Appetit:
    I recently started dating what I thought was a British gentleman, until I learned that he said I needed more sandwiches. That was rather unkind, don't you agree? Anyway, I absolutely love the caramelized onion, duck, and brie on rosemary foccacia sandwiches they serve for lunch at Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood. Do you think you could get the chef to part with the recipe? And do you think if I mailed them to my British "love interest" in London they'd get all icky with some kind of germs that would make him sick to his stomach when he ate them? So that he'd never again make a snide remark about sandwiches?
    XOXOXO
    S.L., Toluca Lake, CA

Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;2892974;

Dear Bon Appetit:
    I was recently stuck in a hotel in Barbados after being dumped by some oversized piece of British slime, on national television no less, and became extremely fond of the bar's Carribean Blue Jello Shooters. Could you persuade the bartender, Raul, to part with the recipe? He'll remember me.

Dear Bon Appetit:
    I recently started dating what I thought was a British gentleman, until I learned that he said I needed more sandwiches. That was rather unkind, don't you agree? Anyway, I absolutely love the caramelized onion, duck, and brie on rosemary foccacia sandwiches they serve for lunch at Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood. Do you think you could get the chef to part with the recipe? And do you think if I mailed them to my British "love interest" in London they'd get all icky with some kind of germs that would make him sick to his stomach when he ate them? So that he'd never again make a snide remark about sandwiches?
    XOXOXO
    S.L., Toluca Lake, CA
    Oh my goodness, SweetElvira, I'm familiar with Bon Appetit and read comments on their website for restaurants/recipes, etc.. I can't stop laughing, my eyes are tearing..... This is by far the funniest post I have ever read on this season's show! Wow, I appreciate your great sense of humor and thank you for this post...made my day!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;2892974;

Dear Bon Appetit:

Dear Bon Appetit:
    XOXOXO
    S.L., Toluca Lake, CA

Too funny!! I am laughing so hard I am crying!!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Very nice Ryvetted

AAwwwwwww RYV
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Very funny!

But are we sure that's Amanda and not Noelle? Or Chelsea? Maybe we should move it to the hands thread so we can figure it out. And where's the hot tub? And the cow? And the horse?

This is the best thing on this site this season, if not the best thing ever. Surely there is somewhere/someway you can highlight/display your Meeping Beauty. ABC should buy the rights to it from you after she is F1.