Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun With Bachelor 12

Re: Fun With Bachelor 12

Well.....from my yacht off the coast and with my sunglasses (polarized Versace, don'tcha know) I thought it WAS magenta......but the pics that Hans (oops, don't tell my DH!) took, it was really fuchsia.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2888791;
    OMG!! How did you know about the bougainvillea? You must know who I know, you know.
    I thought I knew who you knew, but now I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;2888818;
    I thought I knew who you knew, but now I don't know.
    You don't even know who it is you don't know? Totally fraudulent!

And there's a hairy cameraman? Maybe that explains why Holly doesn't get a rose -- some of those cameramen can be pretty hot.

Or so Lisa Levinson says.

Or so Lisa Levinson says.
    Well, you'd have to ask Hans. Yeah that's going to be my backup this season. Let's call Hans and find out who is on the couch, horse, piggyback, beach and both Last Chance Dates.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2888949;
    Well, you'd have to ask Hans. Yeah that's going to be my backup this season. Let's call Hans and find out who is on the couch, horse, piggyback, beach and both Last Chance Dates.
    Let me know if you want his number. He's really good at swedish massage and pedicures!

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Yoo Hoo, Hans? Blast, I think I spot him in a speedboat but he's heading too fast out to sea. Anyone have his ship to shore radio call digits? I was very sorry, AFrankR, to hear from Lucinda, a bar tender at the docks, that he dumped you for a cute little flaxen haired blonde. If your DH still has his eyes closed, maybe you can hook up with someone who can get us photos of the wedding?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Actually, Hans isn't on a speedboat at all. He's trying to deal with a Lost Cow Crisis in Colorado, er I mean Hertfordshire, er I mean Southern California, er I mean Central Florida.................

Then who was on the speedboat? I took a photo with a long distance lens and when blown up into individual pixels, the profile sure does look like Hans. The same chin, sort of the same nose (but pixel smashed) the same receding hairline...are you sure he's tracking down a cow and not somewhere in the Atlantic?

Otherwise, there is a mystery man rumored (by Lucinda the trashtalker) to have sped off with a flaxen haired blonde.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Lucinda that used to work at Cranes' Beach? She's a known pathological liar. I cant believe you didnt know that,Ariel. Sheesh. And if you think Hans wasnt on the speedboat , then you need to post the photo so we can all analyze it properly. The receding hairline could be a beige bandana. And we all know who wears bandanas instead of hats.....

Lucinda lies? She looked me straight in the eye and swore on her dead husband's grave that she told the truth - she said, "Trust me." Hmm. Now that I remember, Charles (the busboy) was standing nearby and doubled over. I thought he was choking, but when I offered to help, he ran off. Jeez...do I feel like a fool. Especially since I didn't save that photo since my photobucket account was too full. *hanging head in shame and remorse*