Page 4 of 76 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun With Bachelor 12

Re: Fun With Bachelor 12

SweetElvira, I didnt know you were such a skeptic.

MsFroggy - you had me at Guiness Gut!

Okay - ask your never to be disclosed super secret insider to be named at a later date, maybe...if he or she knows anything about bachelorette diaries lying around that might just be open and available for clandestine picture taking by camera phone - or perhaps out right theft of said pages? That is the question hot on my mind right now.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2888717;
    SweetElvira, I didnt know you were such a skeptic.
    You know, "Forum Assistant" is a really suspicious title.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2888729;
    MsFroggy - you had me at Guiness Gut!

Okay - ask your never to be disclosed super secret insider to be named at a later date, maybe...if he or she knows anything about bachelorette diaries lying around that might just be open and available for clandestine picture taking by camera phone - or perhaps out right theft of said pages? That is the question hot on my mind right now.
    I don't know about that. My source is extremely reluctant to tell me anything. All I know is what I've already revealed plus a few more things about the finale. Which I won't talk about because I don't want to ruin it for people. Besides I told my source that I will defend this information with my life. I really wouldn't want to disappoint fans and they'd be disappointed if they knew that Matt fell in love with a hairy cameraman and they got married last week in Barbados things were quite shocking there at the end.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Oh man, Elvira , you are onto me now.
    Actually , if you promise not to share it with anyone, scout's honor, the truth is that I work for Lisa Levenson, former co-executive producer of The Bachelor. You dont notice her name on this show anymore do you? Because OOPS , I'm not allowed to talk about it. I'll never ever tell.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2888756;
    I don't know about that. My source is extremely reluctant to tell me anything. All I know is what I've already revealed plus a few more things about the finale. Which I won't talk about because I don't want to ruin it for people. Besides I told my source that I will defend this information with my life. I really wouldn't want to disappoint fans and they'd be disappointed if they knew that Matt fell in love with a hairy cameraman and they got married last week in Barbados things were quite shocking there at the end.
    Well at least your insider never to be outed (unlike Matt) was able to whisper that there is a Happy Ending, and with a Wedding! Wonder if ABC paid for it.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2888767;
    Well at least your insider never to be outed (unlike Matt) was able to whisper that there is a Happy Ending, and with a Wedding! Wonder if ABC paid for it.
    They did, and fuchsia was the theme color instead of pink.
    Bouganvillea abounded!

Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;2888779;
    They did, and fuchsia was the theme color instead of pink.
    Bouganvillea abounded!
    OMG!! How did you know about the bougainvillea? You must know who I know, you know.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

AFrankR you lying, cheat. You swore in your last PM to me that the color theme was magenta. You are simply not to be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2888800;
    AFrankR you lying, cheat. You swore in your last PM to me that the color theme was magenta. You are simply not to be trusted.
    It's amazing that people would come up with such outlandish stories. Boggles the mind. Can't trust a soul around here, I swear.