Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun With Bachelor 12

Re: Fun With Bachelor 12

Awesome!!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Kasha, I love the Bratz (and yes, they are!! ). I've been trying to get inspired to do some Fun with the Bachelor pics, since I'm not sleuthing this season, but so far I've found little time to create something. I think a whole series could be done with our British tribute to Austin Powers or British explosion bands of the 60s... but maybe later I'll get creative. For now, thanks to all who've contributed, I've enjoyed all the contributions!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

LOL, Kasha!! That was awesome!!
    "Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." ~ Elizabeth Stone

Re: Fun With Bachelor 12 - Open Leter

1 April 2008

To whom it may concern,

We of the Anti-Shayne caucus are tired of bad acting in the name of reality TV. Reality TV is already unreal enough without having a participant who seems like she is acting every moment. Bivocal intonations depending on whether or not she is with Bachelor Matt or domiciled with her competitors at the Malibu mansion add to this image. We have nothing personal against Ms. Lamas, but we believe she is out of her element here.

We are and will stand by our Anti-Shayne position no matter what, and stand with, as in my case, in solidarity with Amanda and "Team Meeps". Or, as with others, whether they favor Noelle, Chelsea, or someone else as Matt's final selection.

Smiles ,
    BigEd,
    Chairman,
    Anti-Shayne Caucus
    Left Coast Region

Re: Fun With Bachelor 12 - Open Leter

Quote Originally Posted by bigedlb;2885449;

1 April 2008

To whom it may concern,

We of the Anti-Shayne caucus are tired of bad acting in the name of reality TV. Reality TV is already unreal enough without having a participant who seems like she is acting every moment. Bivocal intonations depending on whether or not she is with Bachelor Matt or domiciled with her competitors at the Malibu mansion add to this image. We have nothing personal against Ms. Lamas, but we believe she is out of her element here.

We are and will stand by our Anti-Shayne position no matter what, and stand with, as in my case, in solidarity with Amanda and "Team Meeps". Or, as with others, whether they favor Noelle, Chelsea, or someone else as Matt's final selection.

Smiles ,
    BigEd,
    Chairman,
    Anti-Shayne Caucus
    Left Coast Region
    This is genius!!!

If action's what you're
    Looking for
    Don't watch B12
    It's a Bore!
    Time will tell but we
    All know
    This is truly
    A scripted show!
    Might as well kiss
    and have a ball,
    We the viewers are in for the fall!
    Speculation says Shayne's the ONE!
    Stick a fork in me
    and give me that gun!

Set up, we've seem to have been
    One thing worse she could be a TWIN!
    They tink we're fools
    but there's no way
    We'll call you out
    and you willpay.
    The British bach
    it's clear to see
    No match not him,
    for TPTB!
    They think this is great
    for their career,
    shame on you and watch
    your rear!

Too bad for Matt
    you've been Fliessed.
    Tell him later it's just
    not nice.

Smarter than the average
    bloak....
    Folks at the Fort think
    WHAT A JOKE!!!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Reading the competing perspectives today, an old story President Reagan told a few times (not of his creation) came to mind. President Reagan often used humor to deflect criticism of his policies, repeatedly telling the story of the two boys who were an optimist and a pessimist. The pessimist, he said, was shown into a room piled high with toys, yet within minutes was in tears, having broken them all. The optimist is shown into a room filled with manure and joyfully starts digging. When asked why he's so happy, the optimistic boy replies that with all this manure "there has to be a pony down here somewhere."

Which are you? Usually, I'm the one digging for ponies, I confess, but this season, I keep staring at a room filled with broken toys for some reason.

I have it from an inside source that this season will have a shocking - did you get that? shocking!! - ending that has never been seen or heard before on national TV. Without giving away too much, because as I said I have an inside source and all that, I'm told that the ending is so shocking that several producers fainted clear away during the last 10 minutes of taping.

Despite copious amounts of persuasion and repeated entreaties, bribes and offers for free massages and such, my excellent insider source - you know the one I'm not supposed to talk about but I can't help but brag about - refuses to divulge any more details of the big to-do. The only other thing I was able to learn - after I promised my secret source that I won't tell anybody anything about anything - is that there is more to Matt that meets the eye. Literally. Turns out our bloke is wearing man-Spanx under the pinstripes to hold in a not-so-insignificant Guinness gut. But I'm not actually supposed to talk about this, you know. I did promise my inside source - the one I keep telling you I refuse to talk about - that I won't tell you anything. And, really, I'm not.

Oh, and one more thing. Even though I swore on my non-existent dead cat's blessed memory that I would sooner fry in a vat of partially hydrogenated artificial vegetable oil rather than talk about this, I just cannot, I tell you, I cannot help myself. I must tell you about all those shoes a certain bachelorette was talking about. Turns out she shops for all her footwear at Walmart people. What? Did you think those low-rent straight-to-DVD movies actually pay a living wage? Tsk, tsk, tsk. I'm told by my secret insider that all the jewelry is paste as well. Straight out of the KMart Luxury Jewelry Department (75% off in the post-Christmas sale with double coupons).

There, now you know all that I know!

Last edited by MsFroggy; 04-02-2008 at 01:53 PM.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2888527;
    I have it from an inside source that this season will have a shocking - did you get that? shocking!! - ending that has never been seen or heard before on national TV. Without giving away too much, because as I said I have an inside source and all that, I'm told that the ending is so shocking that several producers fainted clear away during the last 10 minutes of taping.

Despite copious amounts of persuasion and repeated entreaties, bribes and offers for free massages and such, my excellent insider source - you know the one I'm not supposed to talk about but I can't help but brag about - refuses to divulge any more details of the big to-do. The only other thing I was able to learn - after I promised my secret source that I won't tell anybody anything about anything - is that there is more to Matt that meets the eye. Literally. Turns out our bloke is wearing man-Spanx under the pinstripes to hold in a not-so-insignificant Guinness gut. But I'm not actually supposed to talk about this, you know. I did promise my inside source - the one I keep telling you I refuse to talk about - that I won't tell you anything. And, really, I'm not.

Oh, and one more thing. Even though I swore on my non-existent dead cat's blessed memory that I would sooner fry in a vat of partially hydrogenated artificial vegetable oil rather than talk about this, I just cannot, I tell you, I cannot help myself. I must tell you about all those shoes a certain bachelorette was talking about. Turns out she shops for all her footwear at Walmart people. What? Did you think those low-rent straight-to-DVD movies actually pay a living wage? Tsk, tsk, tsk. I'm told by my secret insider that all the jewelry is paste as well. Straight out of the KMart Luxury Jewelry Department (75% off in the post-Christmas sale with double coupons).

There, now you know all that I know!

I'm sorry, even though you have over 11,000 posts, we're going to have to ask you to keep your speculation to yourself until we verify with a moderator that you really are who you say you are. And who are you again? I don't know, it all sounds counter-intuitive to me, and my gut feeling is always right, which overrides anything anyone else says, including other people with gut feelings that are different. Plus didn't you say earlier that you were for Chelsea? And then for Amanda? But thought it would be Shayne? You contradict yourself all over the place, and you obviously have biases. Can we trust you? I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;2888604;
    I'm sorry, even though you have over 11,000 posts, we're going to have to ask you to keep your speculation to yourself until we verify with a moderator that you really are who you say you are. And who are you again? I don't know, it all sounds counter-intuitive to me, and my gut feeling is always right, which overrides anything anyone else says, including other people with gut feelings that are different. Plus didn't you say earlier that you were for Chelsea? And then for Amanda? But thought it would be Shayne? You contradict yourself all over the place, and you obviously have biases. Can we trust you? I think not.
    Well, I'm just telling you what my super secret source told me, even though she, I mean he, told me not to say anything. But I'm not tattle-tale! I will never tell you for example that my secret source is so secret that if it were known who he, I mean she, was all hell would break loose. That's because it's held back by cheap dollar store rope, but I digress.

So, you may doubt me, but I am for real!! I swear it on my fake Prada bag that my dear departed third aunt twice removed on my sister's step-ex-HS-boyfriend's side gave me years ago for my.... well, I won't talk about that. I don't like to brag and all that. But it was painful and I still have a scar on my, er, well, never mind.

Trust me.

"Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV