Page 15 of 76 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun With Bachelor 12

Re: Fun With Bachelor 12

I really miss Randall in this fun with bachelor thread...he always came up with some of the funniest and craziest photo shopped pictures
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scoobie;2957810;
    Ring, ring, ring!

“Hi Fleiss!”

“How do you know it is me? It is only 3 in the morning.”

“I can tell a desperate man by his desperate deeds…”

“Ok Scoob, take your shots! Call me a scum for changing your rewrite of the finale and now it is coming back to bite me in the butt,”

“Can’t put it any better myself!”

“But Scoob, I think you share some of the blame here! By going to bed with Lorenzo, I was merely trying to get some insurance on forcing the right outcome after the disaster last season. But what the heck were you thinking when you edit Rantuccio into such a ridiculously popular and larger than life figure? It totally blind-sided me and we have to deal with the powerful fan base she now commands.”

“Hey, I was just carrying out orders. It was your idea to come up with a foil for what would have been “The Shayne Lamas Sex Kitten show” It was classic screenwriting 101. My finale rewrite was meant to ease them both off and get at an outcome that would be acceptable to both sides. But no, someone who shall remain nameless had to tamper in order to satisfy the whole Lamas Apparatus.”

“Ok, it is useless to go at each other's throat right now. It is pointless. The backlash will come, fast and ferocious. And when Big Bob at Disney sees the ratings for the finale, the franchise will be finished for sure…unless…. “

“Uh-oh, I smell a rat coming.”

“I have noticed in many forums there already has been much gloating and taunting by the Lamas supporters. What if we were to foment it into such a scale that Rantuccio’s larger-than-life persona be reduced to a more manageable foe for us? It would be great if we can discredit her to a point that even her most ardent fans would begin to question their futile loyalty and threw their hats to the inevitable.”

“Fleiss, this sounds wicked…I don't like it....”

“Let’s see, I have already noticed some hot buttons for attack: her inarticulate speech, large gum, danlging hair, naïveté about love. All we need is to send some provocative posts to stir things up and get the “Meep Team” or whatever @#$% they call themselves all riled up. I am sure they would respond in kind at first, and this would inevitably lead to retaliation from the “Mayne Plane” Crowd who would in essence be doing our dirty deeds…..Hahaha”

“Fleiss, this is it! This is pure evil, and I want no part of it. I am quitting. I am moving over to Public Television to write for educational programs for children. After what I’ve done here with you here, I need to redeem and sanctify myself before I meet my Maker some day when it would be too late. So, Fleiss, this is it, have a good life!”

“Scoob, wait, you can’t hang up on me! I am Mr. Big, Head Honcho….Scoob, wait….@#$%@”
    That was great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2958887;
    I really miss Randall in this fun with bachelor thread...he always came up with some of the funniest and craziest photo shopped pictures
    I know! I have so many ideas, but not the skill to bring them to fruition.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Quote Originally Posted by Wryle;2959907;
    I know! I have so many ideas, but not the skill to bring them to fruition.
    Well, get cracking, Wryle. If your avatar is any indication, I am looking forward to seeing the results after you complete your training. Now, off to study for you. . .

FORT Newbie

I love ya,scoobie! Have a cigar.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

scoobie - don't desert the franchise right at this moment! It needs you to complete the finale! However will the Bachelor fans come back on board without your brilliant manipulations of the stock characters? I dread to think what Fleiss would do on his own without you. Sanctify yourself with PBS after you've completed your tragedie d'amour...think of it as an uplifting romantic comedy where the secondary characters become the leads...something...anything.. .please.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 04-30-2008 at 04:05 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Even though Shayne most likely wins, I might as well watch the last 2 episodes seeing how I've watched the show this far..... Be interesting to see if Chelsea could come in for a sneaky win.

I have some scoop from my super secret source again. I can't reveal anything really, because I was sworn to secrecy and all that, but I will say that the winner is female, between the ages of 20 and 30, speaks English (well, sort of), will be wearing a dress at the FRC, possibly even underwear (although this last part has not been confirmed), and I was told that the whole thing will be very dramatic. There will be a thing involving a limo and possibly a ring, but I can't say more about that. Trust me.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2960383;
    I have some scoop from my super secret source again. I can't reveal anything really, because I was sworn to secrecy and all that, but I will say that the winner is female, between the ages of 20 and 30, speaks English (well, sort of), will be wearing a dress at the FRC, possibly even underwear (although this last part has not been confirmed), and I was told that the whole thing will be very dramatic. There will be a thing involving a limo and possibly a ring, but I can't say more about that. Trust me.
    now you've got me curious......

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2960383;
    OOOOOHHHH...the only person who says "Trust Me" in regards to this show is Mike Fleiss! YAY! I win the "Who is MsFroggy's Super Secret Source" contest! What's my prize?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)