Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun With Bachelor 12

Re: Fun With Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2933464;
    If you look closely--that is Chris H. on the right. He even has a sign on his back that says "bus" so that when Fleiss throws him under it, the bus will know exactly where to go.
    LMAO! Too funny Kasha!

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2933464;
    If you look closely--that is Chris H. on the right. He even has a sign on his back that says "bus" so that when Fleiss throws him under it, the bus will know exactly where to go.

Priceless !

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2933458;
    The whole phone booth discussion on the two poll threads was just way too funny, so I decided to put all the comments together and post them here in the fun thread. I didn't realize how many things can describe both a relationship and a phone booth!!! Just look at the bolded parts... All those posts are absolutely hilarious!!!!!!!

Oh My Gosh Estella, thanks for posting those all together!!! Hysterical, you guys!!!

hah! 2 funny!!! Or maybe the "bus" sign is for all of us, after Matt makes his *brilliant* connection w/ the bright red phone booth -- didn't CH say we would all be "back on board"?? haaaaaaaaaaah
    "When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You just know that your name is safe in their mouth..."

FORT Newbie

I must be losing my mind with all this “The Bachelor” stuff. I have just waken up from a dream; at least I’m pretty sure it was a dream. It goes something like this.

Ring, ring, ring

“Scoob! This is Fleiss!”

“Fleiss? What the heck are you doing? Calling me at 4 in the morning?”

“Can’t sleep! I am in deep doodle.”

“What happened?”

“I had a meeting with Bob (Iger) yesterday. He was already steamed about the recent downturn of Disney’s stock price and insisted that weakness of the ABC franchised was the culprit. Then, when we poured through the recent ratings of “The Bachelor”, Bob really lost it big time. Even the Weather Channel was beating the lights out of us. We had to call security to pull Bob off me.”

“Well, sorry to hear that. I guess there is nothing we can do about it now. We just have to let things play out.”

“Hell no! Can’t do that! We have to do something about it now because my career is hanging in the balance right now.”

“We?”

“Yes, we! If I were to go down, I am taking everybody with me.”

“Well, since you put it that way….”

“Listen, Scoob, we need you to rewrite the finale quickly so we can shoot it fast to replace the original.”

“What do you want me to do? Switching to the other F2 as the winner?”

“No, that wouldn’t work! This whole “Sex Kitten” / “All American Girl” collision course has gotten way out of control and the chasm between the two camps is now beyond repair. Replacing the original F1 with the other F2 would not stop us from alienating a large portion of our audience. I don’t think the F3 is the answer either because she wouldn’t be very convincing with PDA. Scoob, we are in a “loss-loss” situation here. Why are we in such a mess?”

“You shouldn’t have gone to bed with that Lorenzo guy and promising him all sorts of things… ”

“How the @*& did you know?”

“Oh no, I was just speaking figuratively.”

“OK, Scoob, you wise ass! I will leave it up to you to unravel this whole mess and come back to me tomorrow with a brand new finale. Remember, I managed to secure some extra budget money so don’t skimp if you feel it would help to save my franchise. I expect to hear from you tomorrow.”

“@*#!”

XXXXXXXX

“Fleiss, Scoob here! Want to hear if this would work?”

“I am all ears.”

“We will restage the whole FRC. Matt would be about to give out the final rose to whichever one of F2’s when he’d realize the error of his ways, jump on the only conveyance available, a horse, and ride to his destination. Lorenzo would be nearby trying to stop him but Shayne would then get her big moment when she calls him off to say,

“Dad, I only said I could fall in love with Matt, just ask Dakota. He needs to find true love and be with someone with normal parents. Matt, you go get her. I’m going to be just fine here with my two thousand pairs of shoes, three hundred handbags, two new movies coming out and an unlimited account with the best cosmetic surgeon in Southern California.”

Then Amanda chimed in,

“Ditto, sister! Besides, I did never like the food during those four years that I lived there. Go for it, Cute Boy!”

Noelle is home on the range with her family acting grandmotherly and talking to her agent. Then suddenly, Matt comes galloping up on the horse in front of the entire family. After allowing the animal to take a pit stop, he then sweeps Noelle up onto the back of his horse, and the two ride off into the sunset. In the next take, Chris Harrison then suddenly materializes out of thin air and there’s an altar set against a mountain backdrop. Trista and Ryan are also there for the ceremony and Trista announces to Bachelor America that she’s having another baby. Then they proceed to show forty seven minutes of Trista/ Ryan highlights. In the mean time, Brad Womack is also on hand to tend to the horse. We’ll make it seems like he has finally found his true love. Then Matt proposes, Noelle accepts, the Bachelor franchise is saved and Scoobie gets a raise.”

”Scoob, you’re a genius. This totally will work. Just make sure no one gets wind of this before hand, especially Grant. I still remember when he slipped when meeting Shayne's mom by saying something about don't know whether to laugh or to cry."

"Hey, our esteemed editor saved that one via vo to make it sounds like he was referring to the decor of their house."

"I absolutely love this new finale but we should wipe out the very last part.”

“Fleiss, you @#&*.”

Scoobie, that's hysterical.

Love it!

But what have you got against poor Noelle?

Scoobie, that was a great read! Thanks for posting.

FORT Newbie

I do not have anything against Noelle or any of the participants in the show. If I come across as mean spirited in my attempt to satirize what has been an ongoing heated debate on this board, please accept my humble apology.

FORT Fanatic

Thanks for that Scoobie ... that was better than the fake parents!!