Page 11 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun With Bachelor 12

Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Valen;2922900;
    The Mayne Plane is ready for take-off, compliments of our captain, TonyClaus, and a few of us over at that other place wanted to invite all of you aboard Lamas Air. You will notice there is plenty of room for your shoes, as well as all of your accessories and make-up needs. There will be complimentary spray tanning as you board and the specialty drink is "The Sex Kitten" but we have a bartender at hand for anything you please. Come Fly Away with us. The fun is just beginning for Mayne!!

OMG Valen--I love this--LOVE IT!!!

The Mayne Plane is ready for take-off, compliments of our captain, TonyClaus, and a few of us over at that other place wanted to invite all of you aboard Lamas Air. You will notice there is plenty of room for your shoes, as well as all of your accessories and make-up needs. There will be complimentary spray tanning as you board and the specialty drink is "The Sex Kitten" but we have a bartender at hand for anything you please. Come Fly Away with us. The fun is just beginning for Mayne!!

OMG...Valen..you are a cracker!!!! Tehehehehehehe

Re: Fun With Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;2913414;

Cheese, Gromit, Cheese!
    HeeHee! Love Gromit!!

Awesome, Valen!

I just booked my flight! Excellent job Valen!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

SOOOO FUNNY, VALEN!!!

Valen that is great , thanks for bringing it over. I loved being on the Hammock with you Andy's season, although I was not with you on Jenni's flight , Deanna was my pick). Once again I am not on your flight this time, because Amanda is my favorie for F1., but none the less , Thank you for all the video's for both Gals. They are great and I truly enjoy them..

Wooo Hoooooooooooooo I want to join the Mayne Team on the Mayne Plane lol this was too cute Valens thank you so much.......

The whole phone booth discussion on the two poll threads was just way too funny, so I decided to put all the comments together and post them here in the fun thread. I didn't realize how many things can describe both a relationship and a phone booth!!! Just look at the bolded parts... All those posts are absolutely hilarious!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2931566;
    I had to vote for the phone booth. I see the deep emotion shining in Matt's eyes as he is contemplating becoming one with the booth. The look he is giving that venerable London sidewalk staple is pure, undiluted lust! It was love at first sight.
    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2931572;
    Puts a whole new twist to phone sex!
    Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2931606;
    LOL!! Ms. Froggy you are just hilarious!! I think at this point the phone booth has a real shot -- I think it has actually gotten more air time than Amanda, lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2932089;
    Ohh...that phone booth is so tempting, he and it have such chemistry, but we know the "chemistry" pick always ends up F2. It's really sad because that color becomes it so well.
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopyjane;2932109;
    I voted for the phone booth, too. I think it's the only one that he could be in it with for the ..............long distance!!
    Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2932182;
    I stopped by the red phone booth to call in my vote. BTW, the phone booth has more votes than Chelsea and Noelle combined!
    Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2932380;
    FRC for Matt and the Phone Booth:

Matt unexpectantly gets down on one knee and let's his fingers do the walking. He looks up at Phone Booth endearingly and says, "Can you hear me now?"

Matt can't possibly pick the Phone Booth as F1, Phone Booth is placed on the right of Matt. This must be his rejection speech!
    Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;2932481;
    But remember that in Season 10, Kasha, Tessa was on the left. A new pattern was created. (Last season doesn't count.) There are two possibilities here: (a) This isn't the FRC but the cut from 4 to 3. The phone booth is actually in the middle of the women and the screencap was altered to fool us. Two of the other women are actually standing on the other side of the phone booth to give it a consolation hug upon departure or (b) This screencap is indeed the FRC and the new pattern emerges again with F1 on the left to receive Matt's ring. brrrrrrrrnnnnnnnngggggg

My vote is on option b.
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2932592;
    Oh, wow! So you're saying that the phone booth is like Moana or Kirsten? I'm so sad because I think it could have become Matt's better half. At least we know that the phone booth would have been unwavering in it's loyalty and would have never left him. It would have taken so little for them both to be deliriously happy for the rest of their lives... just a gallon of red paint every two years or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancygirl;2932899;
    I would have loved to vote for the phone booth,..instant connection,.you know. But, the RPB (red phone booth) has been the most hidden since day one.Maybe we'll see it again in London,but too late.Because of that I'm voting for Amanda..LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2933126;
    I WANT the red phone booth to get the final rose. She has not made any enemies and I can see Matt's eyes light up when he looks at her. Their connection is both an emotional and physical one!
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;2933176;
    Plus, there's no doubt about her willingness to live in London. And she's colorful and stable both at once. What's not to like?
    Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2933180;
    The only problem I have with her is that she might lack a good sense of humor... she just seems a little stiff
    Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2933238;
    Oh, I don't know ... I think she'd 'open up' if the circumstances were right.
    Quote Originally Posted by lyb5007;2933363;
    I agree - and they communicate really well with each other!
    Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2933412;
    Yes, they can always 'call' on each other.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

If you look closely--that is Chris H. on the right. He even has a sign on his back that says "bus" so that when Fleiss throws him under it, the bus will know exactly where to go.