Page 10 of 76 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun With Bachelor 12

Re: Fun With Bachelor 12

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2899258;
    That's really cute! I love the idea, and they characters sort of fit Although that doesn't really look like Amanda. It looks like that girl from the tennis bachelor-style show!
    Her name was Amanda.

The poster remakes and Robin as Wile-e-coyote are very well done! Thank you all for adding to the lighter side of this show.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2899255;

It's not great but I don't know what else to make!! If anyone has any ideas, please PM me!!

Noelle's picture was hard to put into Miranda's picture..Sorry it doesn't look the best!
    Shayne & Sarah Jessica PArker...

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2898022;
    I'm glad that MsFroggy has finally fessed up about her true connections and spilled the beans.
    I have further shocking news that I can't reveal just yet. It's got something to do with somebody's Fantasy Date, handcuffs, whipped cream and stripping clowns. I won't reveal any more as I don't want to betray my super secret sources. But trust me, I am in the know!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2900755;
    I have further shocking news that I can't reveal just yet. It's got something to do with somebody's Fantasy Date, handcuffs, whipped cream and stripping clowns. I won't reveal any more as I don't want to betray my super secret sources. But trust me, I am in the know!
    I read your post too fast at first - I thought you said stripping cows !

Let them be in love

Quote Originally Posted by beachgirl4;2900979;
    I read your post too fast at first - I thought you said stripping cows !
    Spew!

So with Project Runway changing networks (after all the lawsuits), the precedent has been set: Fleiss can move The Bachelor from ABC over to the male-oriented Spike Network. Let's see what he'd change in the show at his new network home (probably not much).

It's One Guy And 25 Hot Babes in Bikinis !!

This season's cool dude, Matt, came across the ocean to sample the talents on this side, and boy, is he ever glad he did. Check it out, like he checked out the ta-tas on these hotties!

There's Racey Stacey. Hey, babe, he mighta kept ya, but everyone knows white lace is for little old ladies. Next time, a black leather thong will keep you around for another round.

Then we have Amanda with her meeps. How excited will she be in Matt's racy fantasy suite? Can he set her off like an old-fashioned Geiger Counter? Meep-meep-meep to you, too, sweetie!

Kelly's got a pair all right, but can she keep them buttoned up long enough to meet the parents? Probably not, babe, so you gotta go.

Woo-hoo, Chelsea! What else is double jointed on you? Maybe we should rename the Fantasy Suite as Exploration Central.

Holly, sweetheart, you're cute as a button. But who cares about cute anymore? Bye-bye!

Does Shayne spend some of daddy's fortune on racy underthings for the boo-dwar? We're counting on Matt to report back!

And there are 19 more, on Mike Fleiss's new-old show One Guy And 25 Hot Babes in Bikinis. See you there, boys!

Next Time, on INTERVENTION: Stacey and Kelly.
    Will their family and friends get through to them after they see their behavior on national TV?
    Tune in, Monday, at 10.
    (Oh shoot, show conflict!)

Cheese, Gromit, Cheese!

Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

The Mayne Plane is ready for take-off, compliments of our captain, TonyClaus, and a few of us over at that other place wanted to invite all of you aboard Lamas Air. You will notice there is plenty of room for your shoes, as well as all of your accessories and make-up needs. There will be complimentary spray tanning as you board and the specialty drink is "The Sex Kitten" but we have a bartender at hand for anything you please. Come Fly Away with us. The fun is just beginning for Mayne!!

Re: Shayne **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Valen;2922900;
    The Mayne Plane is ready for take-off, compliments of our captain, TonyClaus, and a few of us over at that other place wanted to invite all of you aboard Lamas Air. You will notice there is plenty of room for your shoes, as well as all of your accessories and make-up needs. There will be complimentary spray tanning as you board and the specialty drink is "The Sex Kitten" but we have a bartender at hand for anything you please. Come Fly Away with us. The fun is just beginning for Mayne!!

OMG, too funny.