Page 9 of 433 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 12 Media Thread ~ Spoilers

TEAM SHAYNE~Pres. SLCE DRAMA101's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread ~ Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2831491;
    I posted this in the non-sleuther media thread but I am going to post it here too because I found out that the man mentioned in the article owns this property:

Anstley Hall

And he is a columnist -

John de Bruyne's entrepreneur's view:

John de Bruyne is a serial entrepreneur whose current project is Anstey Hall at Trumpington, the Lutyens house he has restored and turned into an exotic weddings venue and Cambridge's best kept secret bed and breakfast destination.

Link - CEN : Businesss : John de Bruyne

Now I don't know if any filming was done at this location, so those in the know will have to say or but hey, the title of this forum is "spoilers and speculation" so I am speculating.

Beautiful post Aanjheni, very informative.
    I would love to kiss ya, but I just washed my hair

For those who have the credentials, don't forget to place your call for Matt's first press (call) conference at 1:30 P.M. Eastern Time/12:30 P.M. Central. And especially, don't forget to report back with the gist of it.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2822582;
    One of these days the F1 is going to turn to the Bachelor, right after he delivers his scripted little spiel about how she is his number one and most wonderful and all that, look down at her nails and say "You know what? I think I'm going to go have a manicure now. Excuse me."
    I's love to see that MsFroggy Actually, I can see that happening, given that the main objective of at least some of the girls would be to extend their camera time as long as possible. Final rose means time to pack and check up on friends and family, mission accomplished. jmo

March 10, 2008
    The Bachelor's Matt Grant Reveals Secrets From the Show!

ABC's new resident bachelor, Matt Grant, is hesitant to reveal too much about the upcoming season of The Bachelor, but he's quick to assure OK! that the show fulfilled his expectations.

"I definitely found love and yes, they [the women] lived up to my expectations. It was incredible, Iím still buzzing about it now, the 6'5" British import says.

Grant, 27, tells OK! that he's always been attracted to the confidence of American girls.
    "At a really young age my brother brought back an American girl," he says. "She was really fun, pretty, outgoing and good with the family. From that point on I always had a thing for American girls. Plus they also tend to know a bit more about sports than British women."

Grant, a global financier, continues, "I was looking for a girl who was going to make me laugh... someone thatís going to stand out... it's when you walk into a room and you say 'thatís the one.'"

Given the grim track record of couples staying together after the show, did Grant have reservations? The Brit says he didn't watch previous seasons and had no knowledge of the show before he agreed to do it.

"The previous guys weren't me," Grant explains. "I was confident that I could come on this and be myself... I'm not too concerned with track records."

So assuming Grant did find his 'lady love' on the show, does he plan to take her back to England or is he contemplating a move to the U.S.? "It's not up to me, we'd have to discuss," he says. "Either country is great. They are the two best countries in the world."

The season premiere of The Bachelor airs March 17 on ABC.

OK! Magazine - First for Celebrity News - The Bachelor's Matt Grant Reveals Secrets From the Show!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Thank you for posting the latest article BlondiGal!
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

I found this..not sure if it helps...posted on Mar.6.2008

It will be nerves and excitement for many Oklahomans this Saturday, March 8th at the AT&T Bricktown Ballpark. With baseball season less than a month away it is time for the Oklahoma RedHawks' Annual National Anthem Auditions. Joining the panel of judges this year are American Idol hopeful Kyle Ensley and former Miss Oklahoma City, standing Miss Oklahoma County USA, Carri Perrier, who will also be featured in an upcoming reality primetime show later this month.

The Oklahoma reality stars will be on the final panel of judges watching locals compete to sing at a RedHawks' home game. The auditions will be held this Saturday, March 8th from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. at AT&T Bricktown Ballpark. The last audition will be heard at 6 p.m. and participants will be taken in the order they arrive. Participants are encouraged to arrive early to avoid waiting in long lines.

Singers and instrumentalists of all ages are welcome to audition. Singers must perform without musical accompaniment. Singers and instrumentalists may audition solo or in groups. All participants will be asked to sing or play a portion of the National Anthem to a panel of preliminary judges and if selected to continue, participants will receive a pass to perform the entire National Anthem on the field to a final panel of judges including Kyle Ensley and Carri Perrier.

Entrance to the stadium for auditions will be available through the Cool Zone located directly below Coach's on Mickey Mantle Drive. For more information or questions about auditioning please refer to our website - Oklahoma RedHawks: Home.
    Last Call for all National Anthem Hopefuls - OurSports Central - Independent and Minor League Sports News

I hope this wasn't posted yet but here is a short episode description for the March 24, 2008 episode:

Episode Detail: - The Bachelor - March 24, 2008
    Matt takes seven of the 15 survivors of the season opener to a fashion show, where they turn out to be the models, and eight to Las Vegas for an evening of partying and gambling at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel. All of the women meet up for a very competitive cocktail party, and at the end of the hour, three of the 15 go home.

The Bachelor Episode Description - March 24, 2008 - TVGuide.Com

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2835740;
    I hope this wasn't posted yet but here is a short episode description for the March 24, 2008 episode:

Episode Detail: - The Bachelor - March 24, 2008
    Matt takes seven of the 15 survivors of the season opener to a fashion show, where they turn out to be the models, and eight to Las Vegas for an evening of partying and gambling at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel. All of the women meet up for a very competitive cocktail party, and at the end of the hour, three of the 15 go home.

The Bachelor Episode Description - March 24, 2008 - TVGuide.Com

No one on date this time around maybe not an first impression rose???

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2835934;
    No one on date this time around maybe not an first impression rose???
    In the episode description for the first episode it does mention that a first impression rose will be given out, so I'm just guessing that there will not be a date for this lady just like last season with Jenni. She didn't recieve a one on one date for recieving the FI Rose either....it must be the same this season.

Yes I remembered that right after I posted it..I think that is a good move wait a little bit til they know each other...