Page 6 of 433 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 12 Media Thread ~ Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread ~ Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2828536;
    Hmm... insane-good or insane-bad...

He says it was refreshing that Matt had never watched any of the other seasons yet the fact that he called it the most insane season 15 minutes before filming the finale makes me go hmmm...

Regardless, I'm excited for the season to start!
    Fleiss loves to throw around those superlatives--the sexiest bachelor ever, the most dramatic rose ceremony ever--the hottest bachelorette--which ended up being literally referenced to Deanna blowing/fire breathing.

I just take it as Fleiss schtick. The hook for the season.
    I am hopping in this case he is not being literal and that this season's actual participants are not truly insane and in numbers that far exceed the insanity ratio of past seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2828577;
    Fleiss loves to throw around those superlatives--the sexiest bachelor ever, the most dramatic rose ceremony ever--the hottest bachelorette--which ended up being literally referenced to Deanna blowing/fire breathing.
    I just take it as Fleiss schtick. The hook for the season.
    I am hopping in this case he is not being literal and that this season's actual participants are not truly insane and in numbers that far exceed the insanity ratio of past seasons.
    And than he never showed it..

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2828587;
    And than he never showed it..
    My bet is they decided to save that trick for her bachelorette season (besides making DeAnna blatantly obvious as a front-runner). They knew DeAnna wasn't really F1 by the time the second show aired on TV. We might finally get to see it this summer/fall.
    Remember Fleiss has to say something different for each show. This is his pride and joy.. the twelfth time around.. i imagine new publicity phrases are hard to come by now. "Insane" may just not have been used yet.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rhea;2828782;
    My bet is they decided to save that trick for her bachelorette season (besides making DeAnna blatantly obvious as a front-runner). They knew DeAnna wasn't really F1 by the time the second show aired on TV. We might finally get to see it this summer/fall.
    Remember Fleiss has to say something different for each show. This is his pride and joy.. the twelfth time around.. i imagine new publicity phrases are hard to come by now. "Insane" may just not have been used yet.
    One should hope not! His definition could range anywhere from insanely good to insanely bad to just take it for what it's worth, insane. Frankly, we should probably take the path of least resistance and formally declare this show insane. Maybe, instead of drinking words, we should have punching pillows words; or drinking straight shots would also work. "They're coming to take me away..ay...ay. They're coming to take me away. To the crazy house..." etc.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Hi Friends, it's great to see everyone so active this season. I'm basicly observing from the sidelines, but my little "rusty" sleuther instincts couldn't resist searching out the source of the article that i<3realitytv referred to above. I was alerted to it through my google Bachelor search emails. The one thing of interest I found from Fleiss's usual Bachelor "overdramatic dribble" is that these reporters talked to Fleiss 15 minutes before the finale was to be shot. They are out of Hollywood, so the question is, did they travel to England to interview him or call him) or was it shot back in LA?? The story came out on 3/5/08, and I'm guessing the interview was done fairly recently (like over the weekend) to make their "hot gossip" columns, so, does this back up the timeline, BlondieGal?
    from: Marilyn Beck and Stacy Jenel Smith of the The Hollywood Exclusive "We caught up with the more-put-together Fleiss just 15 minutes before shooting the finale of the "Bachelor," which he dubs as "craziness." "It's the most insane season so far. Our bachelor is British, and he hadn't watched the show so he was sort of unfiltered. It was refreshing. So many times with these reality shows, people fall into behavior that they've seen on a previous show, so they're really not being themselves."
    Entertainment News - The Hollywood Exclusive : Friedman Bugged by Brenner Dissing in New Book/Mike Fleiss Laughs Off Idea of Working with Cousin Heidi - ArcaMax Publishing
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2829286;
    Hi Friends, it's great to see everyone so active this season. I'm basicly observing from the sidelines, but my little "rusty" sleuther instincts couldn't resist searching out the source of the article that i<3realitytv referred to above. I was alerted to it through my google Bachelor search emails. The one thing of interest I found from Fleiss's usual Bachelor "overdramatic dribble" is that these reporters talked to Fleiss 15 minutes before the finale was to be shot. They are out of Hollywood, so the question is, did they travel to England to interview him or call him) or was it shot back in LA?? The story came out on 3/5/08, and I'm guessing the interview was done fairly recently (like over the weekend) to make their "hot gossip" columns, so, does this back up the timeline, BlondieGal?
    Glad to see you back on active sleuther duty, Cafegirl! I was noticing the date in the article too, and this last weekend does back up the timeline for the FRC as per the calendar.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I found an article about Carri Perrier, dated March 7.. she's a judge at some competition in Oklahoma. It also mentions that she is going to be featured in an upcoming reality prime-time show later this month.

http://www.enidnews.com/features/loc...067004044.html

RedHawks to hold anthem tryouts this Saturday at AT&T Bricktown Ballpark

It will be nerves and excitement for many Oklahomans Saturday at AT&T Bricktown Ballpark. With baseball season less than a month away it is time for the Oklahoma RedHawks’ annual National Anthem auditions.

Joining the panel of judges this year are former American Idol hopeful Kyle Ensley and former Miss Oklahoma City and current Miss Oklahoma County USA, Carri Perrier, who will also be featured in an upcoming reality prime-time show later this month.

The Oklahoma reality stars will be on the final panel of judges watching locals compete to sing at a RedHawks’ home game. The auditions will be held from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday at AT&T Bricktown Ballpark. The last audition will be heard at 6 p.m. and participants will be taken in the order they arrive. Participants are encouraged to arrive early to avoid waiting in long lines.

Singers and instrumentalists of all ages are welcome to audition. Singers must perform without musical accompaniment. Singers and instrumentalists may audition solo or in groups. All participants will be asked to sing or play a portion of the National Anthem to a panel of preliminary judges and if selected to continue, participants will receive a pass to perform the entire National Anthem on the field to a final panel of judges including Kyle Ensley and Carri Perrier.

Entrance to the stadium for auditions will be available through the Cool Zone located directly below Coach’s on Mickey Mantle Drive. For more information or questions about auditioning please refer to our Web site – Oklahoma RedHawks: Home.
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

She is indeed our girl. Great job, hayleysmommy!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I love that she is a judge along with Kyle (the "polititian") who was cut during the 50/24 Hollywood rounds. I'm still upset about that. Anyway - I'm glad to see she can put her pageant celebrity to use for civic matters.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2829286;

Entertainment News - The Hollywood Exclusive : Friedman Bugged by Brenner Dissing in New Book/Mike Fleiss Laughs Off Idea of Working with Cousin Heidi - ArcaMax Publishing
    Welcome back Cafegirl, we've missed you! By the way, you subscribed to getting The Bachelor emails from Google.com too!?!?!?! So did I! That is how obsessed I am with this show!