Page 51 of 433 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 12 Media Thread ~ Spoilers

Let them be in love

Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread ~ Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2868453;
    Has anyone looked at the ratings for the show last night...from the looks of it the ratings were good at the beginning half of the show but nearly lost 2 million viewers towards the end of the show!
    aww it wasn't that bad, wait on second thought.... I was drinking heavily kind of like Kelly was....

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2868476;
    If that's true, it was probably a reaction to Michelle P and/or Carri singing. I'm a diehard fan and I was tempted to change the channel..
    too funny... I agree 100%

Quote Originally Posted by elozie;2868867;
    my guess would be he has no idea who Fernando Lamas is either,,,he is 27, I don't know many American men or women that age who know him...jmo
    I'm embarassingly raising my hand right now . I did search and found a few of the sketches on various video web sites. They are quite funny!

I'm ashamed because I love SNL and have seen a lot of the best of, but I had no idea that the Billy Crystal character was based on a real person. And up until this Bachelor season I had no idea that Lorenzo Lamas came from a famous acting family. For the record I'm 32, American and female.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;2868891;
    I'm embarassingly raising my hand right now . I did search and found a few of the sketches on various video web sites. They are quite funny!

I'm ashamed because I love SNL and have seen a lot of the best of, but I had no idea that the Billy Crystal character was based on a real person. And up until this Bachelor season I had no idea that Lorenzo Lamas came from a famous acting family. For the record I'm 32, American and female.
    I rest my case...anyone here on the board if you have kids...18-30 ask them & see what they say...

Maybe ... Shayne auditioned for The Bachelor on her own free will because she is looking for love and something different that most of the guys show would meet in Hollywood. She can't exactly go on Match.Com without it being all over the tabloids.
    It's certainly possible. Anything is possible. However, what I think is far more probable is that she has no trouble whatsoever finding guys she likes to date. Acting gigs are harder to come by. A higher profile in Hollywood is harder to come by.

The fact that she is on this reality show is no coincidence and is not the attempt of a lovelorn lass to find true love with a total stranger on a blind date with 24 other women. That being said, it's absolutely true that even starlets fall in love. She's just as entitled to that as anyone else. But I think I'll keep my skepticism just the same.

Off topic: Does anyone know who her publicist, or agent are?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lyb5007;2868772;
    Add to that way too much time spent on the blonde I will not name. LOL
    Uh, oh. I feel a new acronym coming....to be added to our list

BWWNBN=blonde who will not be named

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2868966;
    It's certainly possible. Anything is possible. However, what I think is far more probable is that she has no trouble whatsoever finding guys she likes to date. Acting gigs are harder to come by. A higher profile in Hollywood is harder to come by.

The fact that she is on this reality show is no coincidence and is not the attempt of a lovelorn lass to find true love with a total stranger on a blind date with 24 other women. That being said, it's absolutely true that even starlets fall in love. She's just as entitled to that as anyone else. But I think I'll keep my skepticism just the same.

Yeah, it's a stretch that she came on the bachelor because it's hard to meet guys, or match.com isn't an option (you don't have to put a photo up or even give your real name), especially coming from a girl who has claimed to have received millions of roses from men.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2868966;

I'll keep mine as well....women in Hollywood are pressured to make it early in their years vrs the men can well be into their 30's/40's to establish an A list career.

FORT Newbie

I know for a fact that SHANYE is the "one' she is home now and basically planning the wedding. they have a joint agent

Quote Originally Posted by bagsandjeans;2869356;
    I know for a fact that SHANYE is the "one' she is home now and basically planning the wedding. they have a joint agent
    And Trista got a traffic ticket while driving around LA with Charlie.