Page 5 of 433 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 12 Media Thread ~ Spoilers

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread ~ Spoilers

Kristen went on an all american date back in Andrew's season. They drove a '55 something convertable and went to a drive in restaurant and were served by a gal in roller skates. I can't remember if they went to a drive in movie, but I'd be surprised if there were two movie's in one season...

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2824260;
    Kristen went on an all american date back in Andrew's season. They drove a '55 something convertable and went to a drive in restaurant and were served by a gal in roller skates. I can't remember if they went to a drive in movie, but I'd be surprised if there were two movie's in one season...
    They did go to a drive-in movie. They were shown each other's childhood pictures on the big screen.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Zinnia you have an excellent memory! I knew the Americana date had been done before... I wonder if it will be Shayne's date with "product placement" being her life in review...

"THE BACHELOR" PRESS CALL, FEATURING MATT GRANT

WHO: Matt Grant, 27, a handsome global financier from London is out to prove that love has no borders when he steps into his role as the first-ever international Bachelor, searching for an American woman who can be the love of his life and start a family with him as soon as possible.

Matt, the 6'5", blue-eyed business development manager who works with millionaire businessmen and is crazy about American women, wowed the 25 bachelorettes hoping to be the love of his life. This totally charming English gentleman has something on his mind that is more urgent than any business deal - his pursuit of his ultimate soul mate -- which begins when the 12th edition of ABC's popular romance reality series has its spring premiere.

WHAT: An opportunity to interview Matt Grant - the first international Bachelor ever -- in support of "The Bachelor," premiering with a 90-minute special, MONDAY, MARCH 17 (9:32-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

WHEN: MONDAY, MARCH 10, 1:30 p.m., ET/ 12:30 p.m., CT/10:30 a.m., PT

CALL INFO: IT IS NECESSARY TO RSVP TO RECEIVE THE CONFERENCE TELEPHONE NUMBER AND CONFERENCE CODE!

Title: ABC Conference Call: "The Bachelor"

Please plan to dial in 5-10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.

Daily News Releases
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Thanks for posting the above press call BlondieGal!
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Not sure if this is the right thread. "Extra" had a segent on the former Bachelors today and will be repeating the show at 6:30 central time. I missed it due to the phone ringing at exactly the wrong time! Wil try to catch the repeat. Anyone else see it? I saw Andrew Firestone ad his fiance' talking about planning their wedding...then the phonook over!

There is a new article out but it's not allowed to be posted here. Anyway, it doesn't reveal anything but Fleiss does say, "The Bachelor 12 is the most insane season so far," but like we didn't already figure that out!

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2828074;
    There is a new article out but it's not allowed to be posted here. Anyway, it doesn't reveal anything but Fleiss does say, "The Bachelor 12 is the most insane season so far," but like we didn't already figure that out!
    I love the way the article even put "global financier" in quotes!
    Doesn't really give away any big hints though. (sigh)

If you want to find the article, google "Bachelor 12 is the most insane season so far".

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2828376;
    I love the way the article even put "global financier" in quotes!
    Doesn't really give away any big hints though. (sigh)

If you want to find the article, google "Bachelor 12 is the most insane season so far".
    yep, that would be the way to do it

One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2828074;
    Hmm... insane-good or insane-bad...

He says it was refreshing that Matt had never watched any of the other seasons yet the fact that he called it the most insane season 15 minutes before filming the finale makes me go hmmm...

Regardless, I'm excited for the season to start!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time