Page 3 of 433 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 12 Media Thread ~ Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread ~ Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;2822718;
    The stunning mysterious blonde line sounds like a set up to me. Why would Shayne Lamas need to go on the bach. With Dad she should have enough connections with alot more money and celebrity than Matt.

Maybe she is on the show for the same reasons other people go - adventure, excitement and the chance at meeting a terrific guy
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2822574;
    There have been girls who have gone home at their request, and they just don't get a rose. Only Fabrice, as far as I know, actually left before the rose ceremony. Almost all the girls on Andy's show wanted to leave - some were threatened and some were bribed and some left.

Every year there are people who post on the boards who are friends and family of the cast. It is nothing new. This year we were surprised by so many of Matt's friends posting. For most of us it is a really neat opportunity to meet new people and make some friends with people who are involved with the show. (Feeds our addiction ) Most of us are simply interested in the real scoop, and agree before hand that we will post nothing we are told without the person's permision.

For many of the posters it is a chance to tell someone what they know, to explain about their friend or family, to set the record straight, in an environment where posters understand their and the cast's situation. Some just need a place to vent where someone understands. Again, most of us do not post anything publicly without permission.
    We had two during Aaron series to leave, when Chris asked the question. We've had one to tell Jesse before the rc that she was leaving, one tell Andrew she was leaving. Fabrice stopped the rc to leave (he knew he wasn't getting one).

= A sexy game of rugby

Am I the only one who thinks this is hysterical?

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2822781;
    Maybe she is on the show for the same reasons other people go - adventure, excitement and the chance at meeting a terrific guy
    Well said, aanjheni,

I'd like to add to your post: These ladies are young, single and brave enough to take a risk for an experience of a lifetime! What would we do if bachelorettes didn't tryout for casting calls! The good news is some may make friends for life, or win the bachelor...others may make it far, others may not. At least we know they must have nerves of steel to compete against so many ladies for just one man. It doesn't matter what each individual's reasons are for going on the show! WE like to watch!!!

= A sexy game of rugby

Am I the only one who thinks this is hysterical?
    Nope. I commented on it in the other thread. It's hilarious really. I completely agree.

It's no big deal, but i'm just letting you know that the Bachelor Page on the official ABC site is updated with pics of Matt, and the background has british flags on it! It looks cute!

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2822868;
    Nope. I commented on it in the other thread. It's hilarious really. I completely agree.
    Great minds think alike, 'eh?

Quote Originally Posted by bullymom;2822588;
    And, we have underpants! Wow, that is a first. Can't wait to see if she announes it to him, or he just finds them.....how do you find out who they belong to?
    Brings new meaning to the term Cinderella Date, doesn't it?
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2822629;
    "At the end of the journey, the Bachelor may quite possibly have found true love. But the big question is: After all of this, will he pop the question, and will she say yes?"

This is my favorite and the most telling of CYA portion of the press release. May.Quite.Possibly - these words allow for the whole leaving her at the altar open-ended. The next sentence leaves the same opening for the F1.
    Just from the browsing I've done over the last day or so (you are guys are doing great so far!) it seems there is a fair semi-consensus that this season is already a bust with no love connection at the end. I'd probably agree athough there is some small part of me that wonders if Fleiss will give us what he thinks we won't be expecting -- i.e. in direct opposition of last season, maybe the media/PR will be ho-hum or otherwise set low expectations for a boring, no-love finale BUT that'll just be to smack us in the face at the end with a surprise proposal! It'd be the anti-Brad season!

OK, no, you're right. Can't be. Highly unlikely. Poo.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2822919;
    It's no big deal, but i'm just letting you know that the Bachelor Page on the official ABC site is updated with pics of Matt, and the background has british flags on it! It looks cute!
    Was just coming over here to share the same news, you bet me to it
    FINALLY we don't have to see Brad on there anymore and the home page looks great. So hopefully soon (today would be great) the new bios will be shown.