Page 2 of 433 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 12 Media Thread ~ Spoilers

Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread ~ Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2822557;
    It would be a refreshing if not unprecedented departure from the usual spectacle of girls throwing themselves at the "bachelor god" to have a bachelorette walk away from said "bachelor god" on camera.
    Now that would be good watchin!!

There have been girls who have gone home at their request, and they just don't get a rose. Only Fabrice, as far as I know, actually left before the rose ceremony. Almost all the girls on Andy's show wanted to leave - some were threatened and some were bribed and some left.

Every year there are people who post on the boards who are friends and family of the cast. It is nothing new. This year we were surprised by so many of Matt's friends posting. For most of us it is a really neat opportunity to meet new people and make some friends with people who are involved with the show. (Feeds our addiction ) Most of us are simply interested in the real scoop, and agree before hand that we will post nothing we are told without the person's permision.

For many of the posters it is a chance to tell someone what they know, to explain about their friend or family, to set the record straight, in an environment where posters understand their and the cast's situation. Some just need a place to vent where someone understands. Again, most of us do not post anything publicly without permission.
    Last edited by jelle; 03-03-2008 at 05:03 PM.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

It would be a refreshing if not unprecedented departure from the usual spectacle of girls throwing themselves at the "bachelor god" to have a bachelorette walk away from said "bachelor god" on camera.
    One of these days the F1 is going to turn to the Bachelor, right after he delivers his scripted little spiel about how she is his number one and most wonderful and all that, look down at her nails and say "You know what? I think I'm going to go have a manicure now. Excuse me."
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I checked out Dreamer before coming over to the FORT. I was glad to see that the new info was already up.

It seems that Shayne will not be a secret, which I am glad about. But, it begs the question, will he keep her to further, or shall I say, start his own film career, or because he genuinely likes her? Hmmmmm

I was glad to see a short synopsis of what we can look forward to. Although I hold no illusion as to the outcome and the fairy tale ending we all want to see, I think it will be a good season.

And, we have underpants! Wow, that is a first. Can't wait to see if she announes it to him, or he just finds them.....how do you find out who they belong to? Lots of answers to that one, all of them yuck! In my opinion, that screams lack of self esteem. Even Natalie on Big Brother has not planted her undies on Matt. No, wait, she is always naked, so there aren't any....my bad.

Cant' wait for the photos!

As jelle said, there have been girls who walked away from the show and the bachelor. However this will never be shown, as it goes completely against the entire franchise. What is more interesting is why you would want this?

I am curious - what will your opinion will be of the men when Deanna's Bachelorette show is aired? Will you hope that the bachelors will walk away from a "bachelorette goddess"?

I certainly do not mean to be a dunderhead - I just don't understand.

I will move this post to the "General Thoughts and yadda yadda" so we don't clutter up the media thread, but I really would like to read your thoughts on this.
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

At the end of the journey, the Bachelor may quite possibly have found true love. But the big question is: After all of this, will he pop the question, and will she say yes?
    This is my favorite and the most telling of CYA portion of the press release. May.Quite.Possibly - these words allow for the whole leaving her at the altar open-ended. The next sentence leaves the same opening for the F1.

Other than that - dates we haven't seen before plus travel. Oh boy, Sun Valley, Idaho for sking, etc. I would imagine they have lots of hot tubs there. They are also stating pretty much outright that this Bachelor will veer even more toward an R rating than a PG13 rating. As Big Brother raunches up, so does the Bachelor.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

This episode of “The Bachelor” will be available on ABC.com the day after airing on the network for users to watch online.
    Does anyone know if that link will only work for those of us within the US or if it will work for folks in Canada, the UK, etc.?

Quote Originally Posted by aanjheni;2822625;
    What is more interesting is why you would want this?
    Lest I further dampen the prevailing mood of exuberant anticipation of the chance to sleuth out whose underpants went into the Bachelor's pocket, I will spare the forum a repeat of prior rants, which are readily searchable.

With a “first impression rose” on the table, the women vie for Matt’s attention. One woman models a beautiful sari-inspired dress that she made by hand while another sexy lady in red challenges him to an impressive arm wrestling match. Then, a stunning mysterious blonde welcomes our Bachelor to Hollywood, explaining to him that she is an actress with a famous father and grandparents.

I know we haven't seen pictures of all the ladies but does anyone else think bachelorette #3 may the wearing the sari-inspired dress? In the screencaps it looks like she has scarves attached to beads on her forearms. We'll have to wait to see I guess, but we already know some the ladies who are mentioned in the above ABC information.
    Last edited by bogey123; 03-03-2008 at 07:04 PM. Reason: wrong spelling

Quote Originally Posted by bogey123;2822687;
    With a “first impression rose” on the table, the women vie for Matt’s attention. One woman models a beautiful sari-inspired dress that she made by hand while another sexy lady in red challenges him to an impressive arm wrestling match. Then, a stunning mysterious blonde welcomes our Bachelor to Hollywood, explaining to him that she is an actress with a famous father and grandparents.

I know we haven't seen pictures of all the ladies but does anyone else think bachelorette #3 may the wearing the sari-inspired dress? In the screencaps it looks like she has scarves attached to beads on her forearms. We'll have to wait to see I guess, but we already know some the ladies who are mentioned in the above ABC information.
    The stunning mysterious blonde line sounds like a set up to me. Why would Shayne Lamas need to go on the bach. With Dad she should have enough connections with alot more money and celebrity than Matt.