Page 11 of 433 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 12 Media Thread ~ Spoilers

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread ~ Spoilers

Cupcakes, if either REFUSE or CAN'T run a story, that could give usa BIG clue, because F1 almost never gets a lot of press. (not always, but generally)

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2837535;
    Cupcakes, if either REFUSE or CAN'T run a story, that could give usa BIG clue, because F1 almost never gets a lot of press. (not always, but generally)
    Thanks for letting me know...now we wait and see...

Update:Okay this is what i recieved about Amanda R so far...but it doesn't really help..They won't give her last name

An Orlando woman will be among the 25 women hoping to win the title character's heart on "The Bachelor."

Do you know Amanda R., a 27-year-old account executive? Her hometown is Niceville, Fla., but she is living in Orlando.

"The Bachelor" starts its new season at 9:30 p.m. Monday, right after the return of "Dancing With the Stars." Yes, it's waltzes and cha cha chas, following by the mating dance.

The bachelor in question is Matt, 27, a global financier from London. In the premiere, he moves into his Malibu digs and meets the 25 American women. And then the race is on.

Orlando Sentinel - Orlando woman a contender on latest "Bachelor" by Hal Boedeker

Anyone else happen to notice some of the info on the girls has changed in bios? Erin H was originally listed as residing in Seattle (I'm from seattle so I noticed that) and now she's listed as living in Vegas (which we knew was true).

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2837573;
    Update:Okay this is what i recieved about Amanda R so far...but it doesn't really help..They won't give her last name

An Orlando woman will be among the 25 women hoping to win the title character's heart on "The Bachelor."

Do you know Amanda R., a 27-year-old account executive? Her hometown is Niceville, Fla., but she is living in Orlando.

"The Bachelor" starts its new season at 9:30 p.m. Monday, right after the return of "Dancing With the Stars." Yes, it's waltzes and cha cha chas, following by the mating dance.

The bachelor in question is Matt, 27, a global financier from London. In the premiere, he moves into his Malibu digs and meets the 25 American women. And then the race is on.

Orlando Sentinel - Orlando woman a contender on latest "Bachelor" by Hal Boedeker
    That's near me, I guess I'll have to keep my eyes open and watch the news too.

Andy Baldwin has some words of wisdom for Matt apparently in the current In Touch magazine ...

Talk of the Tabs / Jossip

• The Bachelor is coming back next week for a new season, and Andy Baldwin, one of the previous men to “find love” on the show, has some words of wisdom for the new guy. According to Andy, finding love on the show isn’t reality. This is earth-shattering. It’s nearly impossible to find love on a reality TV show? Get out.

(That's a quote from the jossip.com site. You will have to read what Andy actually said while waiting in the grocery check out line)

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;2839783;
    Andy Baldwin has some words of wisdom for Matt apparently in the current In Touch magazine ...

Talk of the Tabs / Jossip

• The Bachelor is coming back next week for a new season, and Andy Baldwin, one of the previous men to “find love” on the show, has some words of wisdom for the new guy. According to Andy, finding love on the show isn’t reality. This is earth-shattering. It’s nearly impossible to find love on a reality TV show? Get out.

(That's a quote from the jossip.com site. You will have to read what Andy actually said while waiting in the grocery check out line)
    Andy did find love on the show , I believe he is still in love with Tessa. I doubt he would say it's impossible and isn't reality. JMO

♥Ali♥Gia♥Rozlyn♥ OutsideLookinIn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2837535;
    That is so true simplechef . Most (or all) F1s don't get any press at all until AFTER the FRC. This holds true from last season as well since we all heard from relatives or friends of F3 before the FRC. That's why there was no F1.
    "Unfortunately, I did not get any out of this big sex scandal that supposedly happened. If I had known that I was going to get accused of it, maybe I would have gone for it!" -- ROZLYN (Bachelor 14)
    -----------
    BRAD is still "THE HOTTEST Bachelor" ever!

Akron native on 'The Bachelor'
    Thursday, March 13, 2008
    Mark Dawidziak
    Plain Dealer Television Critic

Akron native Holly Durst, who grew up in Suffield Township, Portage County, is one of the 25 bachelorettes in the field for "The Bachelor: London Calling," the 12th edition of the ABC reality series. It begins at 9:32 p.m. Monday on WEWS Channel 5.

Matt Grant, a 27-year-old global financier from London, will be handing out the roses for this edition of the show. Durst is described in an ABC press release simply as: "Holly, 25, a children's book author from Suffield."

An Internet search on Durst does not yield any published works, but there are plenty of red-carpet pictures of her on the arm of former boyfriend Justin Guarini, the runner-up on the first season of Fox's "American Idol."

Producers say Durst was no longer dating Guarini when filming on "The Bachelor" began in January.

Producers do not allow contestants to talk to reporters until they are eliminated.

cleveland.com: Everything Cleveland

Found a very small tidbit on sirlinksalot from NY Post that talked about Carri biting the can. Matt described it as he was having a boring conversation with someone else and Carri livened things up by biting the can... Said he liked it. Also mentioned that he thought Stacy putting panties in his pocket was "a little bit weird"...

Found this insightful. We'll have to see who Matt was talking to when Carrie bites the can.