Page 101 of 433 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4327

Thread: Bachelor 12 Media Thread ~ Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread ~ Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;2894229;
    Other things to consider..

"She's pretty cool about,no regrets" does not sound like a F1
    She doesn't like her editing either..

she is not being edited as well as a F1 would be..
    I see Amanda as the one here..
    I agree Goldie! I maybe naive but I'm not totally sold on all the inside info that this is a setup and Shayne is the F1. Just too stupid on abc's part and I don't think Shayne would sell herself short like that. I think we just don't have enough to sleuth so we are running with anything and everything. Monday night should be a major missing piece to the puzzle of this show and hopefully then things will begin to get clearer (wishful thinking I know!).

Re: Narrowing the field - Final 2/4 Spoilers/Speculation?

I am bumping up post # 496 from this thread (thank you TNmomof4) to help us evaluate the women since we have seen more of Matt's interactions with them. It's a compilation of Matt's descriptions of the woman he fell for.
    In the absence of sc for the finale I went through and compiled quotes by Matt in regards to the final one and what he's looking for since often times we refer to them. I don't know if it will help but I did find some things that I hadn't noticed before.

And I definitely found love, and yes, they lived up to my expectations. You know, it was incredible. I'm still buzzing from it now.

the one thing I was really interested in was just someone who's going to make me laugh.

My parents don't - they're brilliant, they don't cast their opinions to me. They just, sort of, try and just make me aware of their observations and they never, you know, push in any way. They let me make my own mind up, but they do offer some very good advice, and they did through this process, so I've been grateful for it.

But it's really just - yes, I think it was in the lines of them, you know, it was a lifelong partner thing and the characteristics that get you as a partnership, as a team, as husband and wife or boyfriend/girlfriend, would get you through life, not just in the short term by the long-term characteristics.

Just going through those points with them, you know, where it really helped out. And you know, it made me realize that - I guess it's just, you know, in the early part of a relationship, you have that buzz, and that isn't always there. You need a depth and substance to get through all the hurdles and barriers that life throws at you and I think I was just getting - you know, I was aware of that, but just getting that across to me again was really helpful.

Well, I just love people who just do stuff, a little bit random. I've got a stupid random sense of humor and I love people who do random stuff. You know, don't get me wrong not, you know, ridiculously random like you're going to freak people out, but I just - I love people who do stuff but do it a bit different and stand out.

Someone that makes me laugh and gets along easily with me.

"The one thing I was really interested in is someone who's going to make me laugh," he said. "Someone that would standout. Someone that you look at them and you just think you've got something a bit different. That's what I was really looking for."

I really did [find love.] I found an incredible individual. I am confident it will work. I am buzzing right now."

That said, he doesn't believe in love at first sight. "I believe in infatuation." Then he adds, "I knew I was in trouble. I fancied her as soon as I saw her."

I'm aware of the pressure on the women to kind of mold themselves into something for me."

"It's a combination going with your heart and your head".

He’s looking for a woman “to make me laugh and someone who is very social, close to family and friends and someone who is smart, who can challenge me. American women are much more sporty than British women. I love their flirty side.”

He's looking for a woman who is adventurous, playful and fun, who loves to travel and enjoys the outdoors. His future mate will be funny, self-deprecating and outgoing.

However Matt yearns to share stories and a laugh at the end of the day with someone special

Chris Harrison on the finale: We know for a fact he is very happy and very much in love, which is surprising for this show. Our crew, we get just as sucked in as the viewers do. We’re sitting there at that final rose ceremony just hanging on every word. Is there going to be a proposal? How’s it going to end? Is he going to stay? I know some of our fans were peeved after what happened, but after seeing this, they’re going to be very back on board.

"I like women who stand out from the crowd. Who have unique characteristics and skills. I loved the arm wrestling." (This was in response to "who stood out in a good way the first night?")

Quote Originally Posted by sluether28;2894197;
    Great find cupcakes! The writers strike was her motivating factor..interesting.
    That is a funny blog Cupcakes, thank you for finding!

It's not surprising that was Shayne's motivating factor, Noelle's parents said in an article at the beginning of the season that the writer's strike was also her motivation for doing the show. I had posted a while back that a lot of these girls have ties to the "industry", probably more than we know. I'm not in LA but the writer's strike was a major issue for the work that I do. It continues to be a topic of conversation within work circles where I work. I'm sure it comes up all the time in LA. A lot of people weren't working during that time, and if given the opportunity to get away from daily boredom I'm sure a lot of people would have taken it .

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Just going through those points with them, you know, where it really helped out. And you know, it made me realize that - I guess it's just, you know, in the early part of a relationship, you have that buzz, and that isn't always there. You need a depth and substance to get through all the hurdles and barriers that life throws at you and I think I was just getting - you know, I was aware of that, but just getting that across to me again was really helpful.

Well, I just love people who just do stuff, a little bit random. I've got a stupid random sense of humor and I love people who do random stuff. You know, don't get me wrong not, you know, ridiculously random like you're going to freak people out, but I just - I love people who do stuff but do it a bit different and stand out.

Thanks for bringing this forward again, pajamasam. The 1st paragraph just screams lust vs love and I'm going to equate that to Shayne vs Chelsea or Amanda.

The second paragraph leads me to think about Chelsea and their conversation in Las Vegas during their alone time. Add to that the quote about American women being more sporty than English women and all these quotes might just point to Chelsea as F1!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;2893990;
    Blog about Shayne...gives a little insight about what she thinks of her experience on the show. She came in to audition for a role, and landed it....

Notes From A Hack: Lamas and Me
    She said that Matt really is that awesome, and that I "wouldn't be disappointed" with the outcome.

Does that sound like somebody who wanted to win but didn't? She could have said something like, "You'll want to be sure and catch the ending for all of the romance and excitement. I think you'll really enjoy it." But since she has been talking to him and he has admitted that he is a Bachelor fan, the inference is that he has become somewhat emotionally infested in her and the outcome, so for her to say that he won't be disappointed in the outcome suggests to me that she is hinting that she won."

More spoilage????

Either Shayne is the F1 by her comment or she isn't and went out with a bang (a spoiler a while back suggested that someone let go at either the F3 or F2 made a huge scene about it)!
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;2894377;
    She said that Matt really is that awesome, and that I "wouldn't be disappointed" with the outcome.

Does that sound like somebody who wanted to win but didn't? She could have said something like, "You'll want to be sure and catch the ending for all of the romance and excitement. I think you'll really enjoy it." But since she has been talking to him and he has admitted that he is a Bachelor fan, the inference is that he has become somewhat emotionally infested in her and the outcome, so for her to say that he won't be disappointed in the outcome suggests to me that she is hinting that she won."

More spoilage????
    It's very subtle, but that is what I'm picking up. A fan of hers woudn't be disappointed in the ending.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

More spoilage????
    Bloomers, I read it as "she is not F1". Her friends and maybe even her mom (based on the updates on her page) read the board and know that Amanda is the audience's favorite. Was she actually hinting that Amanda is F1? and that's what she means by being the viewers not disappointed with the outcome! or did she mean the blogger won't be disappointed and in that case, the answer is quite obvious, if he let her know that he is a fan of hers.
    "I didn't want to do anything fancy today! I just wanted to go shopping, come home, cook dinner and hang out with my man" Jillian

More spoilage????
    That's what I was thinking.... how would she know about the outcome unless she's in the F2?

I agree that it is subtle. How the heck would she know about the outcome unless she was there as F1? He might have picked nobody.
    Ok BachNoFool, jinx. You owe me a coke.