Page 1 of 322 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Narrowing the field - Final 2/4 Spoilers/Speculation?

Narrowing the field - Final 2/4 Spoilers/Speculation?

You master sleuthers must have discovered the names of some of the female contestants so far this season, but do you have any idea who might get to the final four or two?
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Narrowing the field - Final 2/4 Spoilers/Speculation?

Next week fluff

Next week we will know
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

I have only seen one listed...Shayne Lamas...are their others? OR will we have to wait until only a week before it starts for ABC to post it?

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2786212;
    Next week fluff

Next week we will know
    If you sleuthers get any more proficient you'll have the final two narrowed down before the field of 25 is even selected
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2786286;
    If you sleuthers get any more proficient you'll have the final two narrowed down before the field of 25 is even selected
    Hm, maybe we should also be working on the F2 for the Bachelorette and who Bachelor 13 will be.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2786212;
    Next week fluff

Next week we will know
    lol by next week we should know who the F1 is...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I really like to see the F2 sleuthed out by the week before the premiere. Anything less and I feel that our army of sleuthers has been slacking off.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Hello Forters -- I have been lurking for years -- posted a few times , but not for a long time. I enjoyed Andy's and Brads seasons but was extremely diappointed in both. I have "inside info" on one of the final two ladies but don't know if I should post a name? Just so you know I am not b-ss-ing -- my daughter-in-law works for the same company as this gal and called me yesterday all excited. She knows that I am a bach fan and wanted to let me in on a spoiler. The person she works with just had to extend her leave from the company because she is going to London.
    Let me know how to post a "spoiler" with the words blanked out in case someone doesn't want to know one of the final 2.

Quote Originally Posted by NEWGRANDMA;2811461;
    Hello Forters -- I have been lurking for years -- posted a few times , but not for a long time. I enjoyed Andy's and Brads seasons but was extremely diappointed in both. I have "inside info" on one of the final two ladies but don't know if I should post a name? Just so you know I am not b-ss-ing -- my daughter-in-law works for the same company as this gal and called me yesterday all excited. She knows that I am a bach fan and wanted to let me in on a spoiler. The person she works with just had to extend her leave from the company because she is going to London.
    Let me know how to post a "spoiler" with the words blanked out in case someone doesn't want to know one of the final 2.

to posting NewGrandma!!!

Isn't it exciting to know someone who is on the bachelor? I bet you all are excited for your friend to get to travel to London!

I don't know about releasing a name on the boards yet though... I mean I am dying to know but ...? I don't know, maybe one of the more experienced posters could tell you how to do this, like BlondieGal, Jelle, pansygirl et al? (or of course me - curiousity ya know )

I guess it is up to you
    Last edited by aanjheni; 02-25-2008 at 04:23 PM.
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

New Grandma... you are of course welcome to post who the spoiler girl might be. We'll do our homework to verify your information. It's be great to know what company she works for and if she's a blond/brunette and her age. Very exciting! Does your daughter like this person?