Page 8 of 322 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Narrowing the field - Final 2/4 Spoilers/Speculation?

Re: Narrowing the field - Final 2/4 Spoilers/Speculation?

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;2814051;
    Could be that "can opener" and Vegas "blonde bob" girl are the same. Reminds me of Kristin Chenowith (ABC's "Pushing Daisies") with a bob hair cut.
    Yes, that is what I posted last night in the "Season 12 - The Ladies" thread. The short-haired bob blonde woman in the red dress, tearing the can, is the woman from Oklahoma that is in the Vegas picture. I have a few other spoilers in my post in that thread ~ such as I heard that one of the women dismissed due to the Firedrake video is the brunette wearing the white v-neck dress with beads along the neckline.

I do not think that I see Shayne in that commercial.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Fort, keepingsecrets! We are all looking forward to your posts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;2814084;

With newgrandma's pharmaceutical rep, we may have the F2 before the final episode is even shot!
    Will not be able to do if more than one pharmaceutical representative, which is what I heard.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 02-27-2008 at 08:47 AM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

A warm welcome keepingsecrets! We hope you keep posting with us.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2814137;
    Yes, that is what I posted last night in the "Season 12 - The Ladies" thread. The short-haired bob blonde woman in the red dress, tearing the can, is the woman from Oklahoma that is in the Vegas picture. I have a few other spoilers in my post in that thread ~ such as I heard that one of the women dismissed due to the Firedrake video is the brunette wearing the white v-neck dress with beads along the neckline.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~.

Will not be able to do if more than one pharmaceutical representative, which is what I heard.
    Oh my not another crazy acting okla. woman. We really all don't act like that from here. Remember Rhonda and Tara's dad.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2814137;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is not a match? bummer..LOL! I got all excited thinking it was Shayne.

"Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2814251;
    So this is not a match? bummer..LOL! I got all excited thinking it was Shayne.

I do not believe so, hayleysmommy, but they do look a lot alike.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Keepingsecrets, we hope you stick around and drop some hints here and there!

Quote Originally Posted by keepingsecrets;2814044;
    I don't know how this all works...but I couldn't stand to just watch and read anymore. I have to participate!

I have virtually every answer but wouldn't dare spill it all. I will, however, help get some balls rolling, or maybe stop some in their tracks. Questions, speculations, rumors...I'm game. But I'll only hand over puzzle pieces, because I know the fun is in the challenge!

I have to say, so far I'm impressed.
    Cool!

Even just telling us when we're heading in the wrong direction will be an enormous help! And if you have something you don't want to post under your own screen name, you can always send it to someone via PM.

I hope you have as much fun here as the rest of us do!

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;2814157;
    Oh my not another crazy acting okla. woman. We really all don't act like that from here. Remember Rhonda and Tara's dad.
    Hoping you do not live near Tara's father, he was downright scary

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;2814585;
    Hoping you do not live near Tara's father, he was downright scary
    My daughter doesn't live very far. They are Ok. City area. She also doesn't live far from John Paul of Jen's season. She doesn't know them and doesn't ever watch the show much. I live 135 miles away.

Quote Originally Posted by keepingsecrets;2814044;
    I don't know how this all works...but I couldn't stand to just watch and read anymore. I have to participate!

I have virtually every answer but wouldn't dare spill it all. I will, however, help get some balls rolling, or maybe stop some in their tracks. Questions, speculations, rumors...I'm game. But I'll only hand over puzzle pieces, because I know the fun is in the challenge!

I have to say, so far I'm impressed.
    Welcome.. I hope you stay and have fun with us this season!! It would be great to have you give us little clues.. I love coming here, and you are right.. the fun is in the challenge. atleast for me.
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin