Page 7 of 322 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 3211

Thread: Narrowing the field - Final 2/4 Spoilers/Speculation?

  1. #61
    FORT Fanatic bogey123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    449

    Re: Narrowing the field - Final 2/4 Spoilers/Speculation?

    Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2813736;
    We also heard the girl in Red Dress who's willing "to do what ever it takes" speak... she might just be the girl in the vegas picture sitting next to the blond w/bob haircut.
    simplechef, Good catch! From the commercial, there doesn't appear to be as many ladies with brown/blonde streaked hair such as the arm wrestler. In the Vegas photo, looks like she may have tied her hair back a bit.

  2. #62
    WOO~HOO!!!!!! hayleysmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,450

    Re: Narrowing the field - Final 2/4 Spoilers/Speculation?

    the arm wrestling girl is the one we see/ hear speaking.. the aluminum can biting blond is Vegas picture girl .. right?

    They are both dressed in red.. and I think I am getting confused..LOL!! too many in red
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

    Lily Tomlin

  3. #63
    FORT Fanatic bogey123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    449

    Re: Narrowing the field - Final 2/4 Spoilers/Speculation?

    Quote Originally Posted by hayleysmommy;2813773;
    the arm wrestling girl is the one we see/ hear speaking.. the aluminum can biting blond is Vegas picture girl .. right?

    They are both dressed in red.. and I think I am getting confused..LOL!! too many in red
    haleysmommy, You are right, the arm wrestler is wearing a backless red dress and thr vegas blonde bob haircut gal is wearing red as well. I think it even looks like the same/similar dress as she is wearing at the casino table.
    Last edited by bogey123; 02-27-2008 at 12:32 AM. Reason: spelling the

  4. #64
    TEAM SHAYNE~Pres. SLCE DRAMA101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Right here!
    Posts
    109

    Re: Narrowing the field - Final 2/4 Spoilers/Speculation?

    Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;2813717;
    Haleysmommy, you beat me to it lol! I also think that the lady in the light blue dress is Shayne. The one in the coral dress doesn't have the right shape of face to be Shayne, her chin isn't long enough. Had to pause the "tape" to get a close side by side look. I think Shayne is definately the one in the light blue dress. Did anyone notice that they made sure she got alot of "voice air time"? Only 2 women really talked during that commercial. The one that tore the can with her teeth and Shayne? when she said that he is so hot and then something else that I can't remember now.
    I am sorry ladies, but I disagree. From what I remember of Shayne on GH, she is much smaller than the girl in the blue dress. And, do we really know that her hair is still blonde? She might of changed the color for the recent film she did. Just something to think about....I'm happy to just sit back and not say a word..LOL

  5. #65
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Canada's High Arctic, on the Arctic Ocean
    Posts
    2,540

    Re: Narrowing the field - Final 2/4 Spoilers/Speculation?

    Quote Originally Posted by NEWGRANDMA;2811461;
    Hello Forters -- I have been lurking for years -- posted a few times , but not for a long time. I enjoyed Andy's and Brads seasons but was extremely diappointed in both. I have "inside info" on one of the final two ladies but don't know if I should post a name? Just so you know I am not b-ss-ing -- my daughter-in-law works for the same company as this gal and called me yesterday all excited. She knows that I am a bach fan and wanted to let me in on a spoiler. The person she works with just had to extend her leave from the company because she is going to London.
    Let me know how to post a "spoiler" with the words blanked out in case someone doesn't want to know one of the final 2.

    Welcome NEWGRANDMA!!!!! I am probably in the minority, but rather than the F2 scoop...I am more interested and excited in your name. (I am not much of a sluether at all, although I enjoy watching the experts do it. :-))

    NEWGRANDMA!!! How exciting...was it a boy or girl, can you supply a name (of the baby ), and is everyone healthy. I hope so. PM me if you don't want to post it here...but I love hearing baby names. Sounds like an exciting time in your life. And of course if you want to spill the other name for the sleuthers, well that would be welcome here as well. Congratulations
    Karey

  6. #66
    FORT Newbie keepingsecrets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    23

    Re: Narrowing the field - Final 2/4 Spoilers/Speculation?

    I don't know how this all works...but I couldn't stand to just watch and read anymore. I have to participate!

    I have virtually every answer but wouldn't dare spill it all. I will, however, help get some balls rolling, or maybe stop some in their tracks. Questions, speculations, rumors...I'm game. But I'll only hand over puzzle pieces, because I know the fun is in the challenge!

    I have to say, so far I'm impressed.

  7. #67
    FoRT-i-fied hotlanta babe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    now living in Hell-A
    Posts
    1,049

    Re: Narrowing the field - Final 2/4 Spoilers/Speculation?

    Could be that "can opener" and Vegas "blonde bob" girl are the same. Reminds me of Kristin Chenowith (ABC's "Pushing Daisies") with a bob hair cut.
    Arm-wrestler girl and the 3rd girl who speaks in the promo are definitely the same. (But does that get us anywhere at this point?)

    At least there are clues. Yay!
    (it's been an abyss)

  8. #68
    TEAM SHAYNE~Pres. SLCE DRAMA101's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Right here!
    Posts
    109

    Re: Narrowing the field - Final 2/4 Spoilers/Speculation?

    Quote Originally Posted by keepingsecrets;2814044;
    I don't know how this all works...but I couldn't stand to just watch and read anymore. I have to participate!

    I have virtually every answer but wouldn't dare spill it all. I will, however, help get some balls rolling, or maybe stop some in their tracks. Questions, speculations, rumors...I'm game. But I'll only hand over puzzle pieces, because I know the fun is in the challenge!

    I have to say, so far I'm impressed.
    OH..Please do tell, we are all ready for the rolling balls and puzzle pieces. Everyone here is really good at keeping secrets...LOL I know you are welcomed here with open arms..

  9. #69
    FORT Fan suza19's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Way Down South
    Posts
    391

    Re: Narrowing the field - Final 2/4 Spoilers/Speculation?

    Quote Originally Posted by keepingsecrets;2814044;
    I don't know how this all works...but I couldn't stand to just watch and read anymore. I have to participate!

    I have virtually every answer but wouldn't dare spill it all. I will, however, help get some balls rolling, or maybe stop some in their tracks. Questions, speculations, rumors...I'm game. But I'll only hand over puzzle pieces, because I know the fun is in the challenge!

    I have to say, so far I'm impressed.
    Wow keepingsecrets you have me very intrigued. It's nice to finally have inside info with all the new posters.
    and i'm looking forward to your posts.
    What an interesting night!
    Anymore lukers with info are all welcomed LOL

  10. #70
    ABC Cheats Viewers! Zinnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,142

    Re: Narrowing the field - Final 2/4 Spoilers/Speculation?

    Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2813642;
    Can anyone tell me why we think Shayne made it to F4?
    Casting. Shayne is an actress and Fleiss is casting the F2, maybe even the F1, rather than allowing Matt to pick. Due to the Brad effect. At least that's the theory.

    With newgrandma's pharmaceutical rep, we may have the F2 before the final episode is even shot!

    keepingsecrets! How close am I to the final 2?

    So who are the missing two who get Home Visit Dates? And which one gets the Fantasy Date? We need to find these out. Maybe we can even before ABC releases the bachelorette names and bios!
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.