Page 55 of 322 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Narrowing the field - Final 2/4 Spoilers/Speculation?

Re: Narrowing the field - Final 2/4 Spoilers/Speculation?

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2870181;
    Romantic Haze, their careers would have bearing IF this were US setting Matt up with someone. I completely agree on that point. HOwever, this is Fleiss TV...having compatibility really has no evidentiary value.
    But isn't it Matt who picks the F1? Surely he will pick the one most suited to him, the most compatible, the one that attracts him and where he can see it going somewhere beyond the Bachelor?

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;2870176;
    No but Matt is in Banking, Amanda is in Advertising business, and Shayne is an actress. My thinking is that he and Amanda have more in common in business thinking. That's all.

I like Amanda and Shayne. I'll be happy with either one of them winning.
    I think it will depend on how true the Bach is to what he has been "portrayed" to be. If he truly is looking for that long-term deeper commitment, someone who make him laugh..yadda yadda... then he will choose Amanda....

If he is looking to springboard his own agneda and broaden his potential clientel, then he will choose Shayne will the Hollywood/highroller connections.

I really think brains will win out over lust for this bach - sure he will have some good ol' fashioned guy fun - that is part of the show - but when it comes down to picking just ONE in the end - I predict that he will think with his heart and soul and not with - well you know LOL.

He admits to not believing in love at first site - but a good ole fashioned crush - well - that can surely be another thing - in the short term
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RomanticHaze;2870195;
    But isn't it Matt who picks the F1? Surely he will pick the one most suited to him, the most compatible, the one that attracts him and where he can see it going somewhere beyond the Bachelor?
    You would think so, wouldn't you. However, after 11 previous season, we don't have much evidence that the Bachelor picks with his head... generally he picks with his..."little soldier"

Lorenzo was kind of "creepy uncle" anyway, so it didn't surprise me that he picked someone 10 years his junior. But yes, generally I agree that age isn't a factor.

Matt did say (or TPTB wanted it to appear that he did) that if he could sketch/draw his ideal woman, Amanda would be it...so maybe Matt doesn't prefer blondes as much as we think he does?

Matt Prefers Blondes...quick someone take the movie poster from "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" and make one for the Bachelor!
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2870229;
    You would think so, wouldn't you. However, after 11 previous season, we don't have much evidence that the Bachelor picks with his head... generally he picks with his..."little soldier"

Umm "little soldier" I like it!
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2870229;
    Better than picking "AT" his little soldier...

I crack myself up!

OOO jeepers - I just imagined something LOL......... can you just picture - after what we saw the other night of Shayne's behavior - IF she is F1 (which I sincerely doubt) and watching it - her reaction to it all - ooo man o man - would I love to be a bug on the wall LOL - and IF she is NOT F1 - and they show her exit - and it is not a very nice one (which I have a feeling it will be a classic of sorts) - can you imagine her reaction to that?? OOO well - just thinking forward LOL - gotta have a little fun when you are home sick on the couch
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2870248;
    OOO jeepers - I just imagined something LOL......... can you just picture - after what we saw the other night of Shayne's behavior - IF she is F1 (which I sincerely doubt) and watching it - her reaction to it all - ooo man o man - would I love to be a bug on the wall LOL - and IF she is NOT F1 - and they show her exit - and it is not a very nice one (which I have a feeling it will be a classic of sorts) - can you imagine her reaction to that?? OOO well - just thinking forward LOL - gotta have a little fun when you are home sick on the couch
    aahhh sorry you are under the weather...

"get better soooooon"

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4;2869494;
    My parents don't - they're brilliant, they don't cast their opinions to me. They just, sort of, try and just make me aware of their observations and they never, you know, push in any way. They let me make my own mind up, but they do offer some very good advice, and they did through this process, so I've been grateful for it.

But it's really just - yes, I think it was in the lines of them, you know, it was a lifelong partner thing and the characteristics that get you as a partnership, as a team, as husband and wife or boyfriend/girlfriend, would get you through life, not just in the short term by the long-term characteristics.

Just going through those points with them, you know, where it really helped out. And you know, it made me realize that - I guess it's just, you know, in the early part of a relationship, you have that buzz, and that isn't always there. You need a depth and substance to get through all the hurdles and barriers that life throws at you and I think I was just getting - you know, I was aware of that, but just getting that across to me again was really helpful.

Well, I just love people who just do stuff, a little bit random. I've got a stupid random sense of humor and I love people who do random stuff. You know, don't get me wrong not, you know, ridiculously random like you're going to freak people out, but I just - I love people who do stuff but do it a bit different and stand out.
    Matt doesn't seem to be very smooth at interviews, you know, so can we begin to discount the rumor he's trying to break into show business?