Page 52 of 322 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Narrowing the field - Final 2/4 Spoilers/Speculation?

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Narrowing the field - Final 2/4 Spoilers/Speculation?

Quote Originally Posted by macbajan;2869621;
    What I actually said was that very little stays quiet on this island - you have to remember that it is a small island 13 miles by 9 miles and some days it seems that everybody knows everybody. I am surprised that they didn't make the newspapers when they were here as that would be the norm. Any time a camera crew has been here (music videos, dramas etc.) they made the papers.
    First, I apologize for not spelling your name correctly, and second - thank you for correcting my impression of your information about Barbados. But, you're right about the news spreading in what must be a small town type of place. I grew up in a small town and way back when two movies were shot there - as aanijheni said - the town was consumed by it. In that respect any film crew, etc. would garner interest.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2869646;
    First, I apologize for not spelling your name correctly, and second - thank you for correcting my impression of your information about Barbados. But, you're right about the news spreading in what must be a small town type of place. I grew up in a small town and way back when two movies were shot there - as aanijheni said - the town was consumed by it. In that respect any film crew, etc. would garner interest.
    I am still snooping though - best friends sister works at The Hilton - I will have news and if I find out F1 I might have to keep it to myself??

No need to apologize it was pretty close

Quote Originally Posted by macbajan;2869667;
    I am still snooping though - best friends sister works at The Hilton - I will have news and if I find out F1 I might have to keep it to myself??

:nono ewwww...no...you MUST share with the sisters of the board

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;2869690;
    :nono ewwww...no...you MUST share with the sisters of the board
    I am sure there are some who would like to wait and see so when/if i find out I think if you want to know i will only tell by request in PM's

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by macbajan;2869699;
    I am sure there are some who would like to wait and see so when/if i find out I think if you want to know i will only tell by request in PM's
    Thanks for snooping! I am definitely one who wants to know! I want to be prepared if it's someone I don't care for.

Can I be your new best friend?

FORT Newbie

Would you please let me know also. I can't stand Shayne and I don't really like Chelsea so I'd like to know ahead of time. Thanks

Oh my you will have a full Pm box...I think we all would love to be your new best friend...

Macbajan, please PM me also if you find out the F1. And thanks for all the information you've give us so far

Quote Originally Posted by longhornalum;2869710;
    Can I be your new best friend?
    Add me to the list. Best friend too.