Page 3 of 322 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Narrowing the field - Final 2/4 Spoilers/Speculation?

Re: Narrowing the field - Final 2/4 Spoilers/Speculation?

welcome NEWGRANDMA!! Finally some new info!! I hope you stay and post thru out the season.. and give us the name soon..LOL!!
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by NEWGRANDMA;2811589;
    Thanks for the terrific welcome, everyone!!! I just love this board -- so fun. I am totally addicted, just so you know!! My friends and family think I'm crazy, but I don't care.
    Here's another little hint -- She is a pharmaceutical rep. I'm not going to tell a name just yet but I will once the show starts.
    My DIL met her once but has friends who know her.
    That's all I'm saying for now!! Can't wait for the show to start!!
    I personally wouldn't mind it if you spilled the girl's name.

Pharmaceutical sales rep. They sure have a great tradition on this show.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2811663;
    I personally wouldn't mind it if you spilled the girl's name.

Pharmaceutical sales rep. They sure have a great tradition on this show.
    That's what I was thinking. They make pretty good money.

Wow! A new clue.....it has been a dry spell. I agree with those who say that this season seems a bit different. We have had one sleuthing frenzy over the likelihood of Shayne Lamas appearing on the show. Other than that, not too much to discuss.

Why? What is Fleiss up to? No one believes that this season will end any differently than any of the others...even if a ring is given. It is hard to believe that there have been no sightings of any activity other than Las Vegas.

I cannot wait for this show to start. My IQ has been permanently lowered by the nasty crew on Big Brother. Hopefully this train wreck will not cause the cancellation of Big Brother.

I am ready for the faux search for love by the newest bachelor! Eternally hopeful of a true love story, I know we will get squat, but can't wait for it to start anyway!

Thanks for the scoop newgrandma, and welcome!

Back to watching the latest 9" of snow falling.....pretty, but enough already!

Wow Thanks, NewGrandma and Welcome to this wonderful board! We are grateful to have you here with us, spoilers is what we love!

This is terrific news and I hope you will let us know the name of the girl real soon, maybe when the pics come out?!?!

to the group NewGrandma. You are not alone with ones family thinking they are crazy, there are several of us here! Please throw any tidbits our way, we love to scramble to find things out.

Welcome NewGrandma.. This is a fun place. I am sure you'll like posting here. I will be sure to keep an eye out on your spoiler.. Thanks

In the "supposed" warm south where it's been cold for weeks.

aboard the crazy train, NewGrandma. Thanks for the new info! We really needed something new! Don't worry about people thinking you are crazy. My hubby already thinks I am crazy for being addicted to this site and so do my friends that know about my addiction! My other friends I am just too scared to tell! Haha!

I add my welcome NEWGRANDMA. We do get excited around here during the initial phase of sleuthing season. Thank you for bringing a possible F2 to our attention.

Question you can answer (hopefully): You list your place as Sacramento...is this the same place as the F2? That way when the pics come out and "currently resides at" towns are listed we can narrow it down without you having to spill all the beans - unless you want to, of course.

Again - welcome and join in the fray this year.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by NEWGRANDMA;2811589;
    Thanks for the terrific welcome, everyone!!! I just love this board -- so fun. I am totally addicted, just so you know!! My friends and family think I'm crazy, but I don't care.
    Here's another little hint -- She is a pharmaceutical rep. I'm not going to tell a name just yet but I will once the show starts.
    My DIL met her once but has friends who know her.
    That's all I'm saying for now!! Can't wait for the show to start!!
    Welcome NewGrandma......wow...that IS a scoop.
    London huh? Coolies...that means they did go back to the HOME country for some dates. Excellent. Will at least make for some good footage and scenery. I was getting kinda tired of the LA scene.

Please post more.....be BOLD and post forth!!!