Page 2 of 322 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Narrowing the field - Final 2/4 Spoilers/Speculation?

Re: Narrowing the field - Final 2/4 Spoilers/Speculation?

A very warm welcome NewGrandma!

We hope you will continue to post with us. Post what you feel comfortable with.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NEWGRANDMA;2811461;
    Hello Forters -- I have been lurking for years -- posted a few times , but not for a long time. I enjoyed Andy's and Brads seasons but was extremely diappointed in both. I have "inside info" on one of the final two ladies but don't know if I should post a name? Just so you know I am not b-ss-ing -- my daughter-in-law works for the same company as this gal and called me yesterday all excited. She knows that I am a bach fan and wanted to let me in on a spoiler. The person she works with just had to extend her leave from the company because she is going to London.
    Let me know how to post a "spoiler" with the words blanked out in case someone doesn't want to know one of the final 2.
    Hi and welcome! This is a spoiler thread, so I don't see any problem with giving names. However, we are now believing that there is a possibility that if we know something about a contestant on this board and name her, it may hurt her chances ( during filming). It shouldn't be that way, but we are afraid that it may be so, nevertheless, so please check the shedule ( somebody can tell you where that is) and just as soon as the F2 are in place, fire away!!

As far as telling now, why not? If you are wrong, you will not be the first. You can just join a long line. If you are right, you can join another line who have had scoops. I have been in both lines, and I have also been in the line called "dead-ends". Some times I get assessments right, and sometimes I get them wrong, but the fun is in the trying!

Goodness knows, we can't do one thing about the outcome, so we might as well have some fun trying to sleuth out how it gets to the point that it does, and then have some more fun debating against the other side on how you think "it should have gone" and why.

NEWGRANDMA

WOW What a scoop!

The person she works with just had to extend her leave from the company because she is going to London.
    If your DIL is correct, she knows one of the final two girls.

Even if you don't post the information right now, be sure to stick around and post with us We are really glad you are here

ETA: Your PM inbox is probably overflowing You can only have three PM at first, so you have to delete them in order to get more. Your mailbox will grow as you stick around an post
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Welcome to the Fort, NEWGRANDMA! If you want to put your spoiler in a spoiler line, just put [ SPOILER] [ /SPOILER] between your message but without any spaces inbetween the brackets and the SPOILER word. If you prefer for one of us to post it for you, any of us would be happy to do so.

The final two should be in place right now.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

NewGrandma... everyone is so excited to have your here. We hope you'll continue to post with us.

Thanks for the terrific welcome, everyone!!! I just love this board -- so fun. I am totally addicted, just so you know!! My friends and family think I'm crazy, but I don't care.
    Here's another little hint -- She is a pharmaceutical rep. I'm not going to tell a name just yet but I will once the show starts.
    My DIL met her once but has friends who know her.
    That's all I'm saying for now!! Can't wait for the show to start!!

Quote Originally Posted by NEWGRANDMA;2811589;
    Thanks for the terrific welcome, everyone!!! I just love this board -- so fun. I am totally addicted, just so you know!! My friends and family think I'm crazy, but I don't care.
    Here's another little hint -- She is a pharmaceutical rep. I'm not going to tell a name just yet but I will once the show starts.
    Thank you for the hint!! I do hope that you continue posting with us.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by NEWGRANDMA;2811589;

Yeah!

Thanks for the info NewGrandma!

Glad to hear you are addicted too!

Finally, some new information!
    One thing I can give and still keep...is my word.

Thanks for the scoop

Welcome again! Glad you are here for real! Perhaps your daughter-in-law can get some information on some of the other girls - to keep us honest - of course
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2786392;
    I really like to see the F2 sleuthed out by the week before the premiere. Anything less and I feel that our army of sleuthers has been slacking off.
    MsFroggy! We - the army - may be ahead of schedule