Page 15 of 322 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Narrowing the field - Final 2/4 Spoilers/Speculation?

Re: Narrowing the field - Final 2/4 Spoilers/Speculation?

Did you notice Holly has changed her default pic on her myspace back to her original one?

MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/26910967
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

It is waaay too early for predictions, but I can't help myself. At this moment (without even knowing names) think that the F1 will have long lighter brunette hair and look like Amanda from Age of Love. She is riding a horse - LOL - Fleiss favorite date for an F1. The horse date could be part of the Barbados experience (vegetation?) as I don't know if they could find ground without snow in Idaho. It could also be the last chance date in England (vegetation?)

Once pics are out, I'll find a name for the long haired brunette with the big smile.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I'm with you on this one-- I think that might be the same girl who is in one of the skiing pics and is also shown laying down next to him in shorts. It is way too early to make predictions, especially before seeing any interaction, but if I had to pick an early favorite, and it is really the same girl, it would be her.

Good eye Ariel, that long brunette is going far for sure. I'll be watching for her interactions the first night when she is alone with him.

FORT Fogey

I agree, the long brunette is going far... and I think there will be a cute blond in the final three as well.
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I am thinking that Americana Date girl (dark brown hair with pointed tip nose), Long haired lighter brunette (possible girl in pony tail from the Vegas date) on the horse and Shayne as F3... I totally agree that there seems to be something special between horse girl and Matt... had same feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2835108;
    I am thinking that Americana Date girl (dark brown hair with pointed tip nose), Long haired lighter brunette (possible girl in pony tail from the Vegas date) on the horse and Shayne as F3... I totally agree that there seems to be something special between horse girl and Matt... had same feeling.
    I have the same feeling too simplechef, With only the screencaps to go by for now, seems like Matt has some feelings toward the two brunettes, (Americana Date) and "horse riding date"! Have not yet seen Shayne and Matt in a scene yet (unless I missed a cap!), but you have good intuition!

From just looking at the screencaps we have so far, I see a fantasy date for a bleach blonde with long hair (most likely Shayne) , a brunette on the zipline (I think meeps girl) , and a dirty blonde, or reddish color haired girl on the boat laying with Matt (I think perhaps arm wrestling girl or bach D). Of course I am sure things will change between now and then, but for now I feel as if those will be the final 3. I don't think Holly will make it to the final 3 anymore because we (think) we have 3 fantasy date screencaps and none of them show a short blonde haired beauty...

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I agree that Holly doesn't make F3.. In fact, I think she goes home before it's cut down to 6. If there are only 6 in Idaho (which is what the written preview hints at) then we know the 6 (AA girl, Tall Blond from tennis, brunette bob, shayne, Meeps and long haired brunette)... So holly has to go before then. If Idaho is the week before, when there are 9, we still don't have any pictures of HOlly in Idaho.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2835377;
    From just looking at the screencaps we have so far, I see a fantasy date for a bleach blonde with long hair (most likely Shayne) , a brunette on the zipline (I think meeps girl) , and a dirty blonde, or reddish color haired girl on the boat laying with Matt (I think perhaps arm wrestling girl or bach D). Of course I am sure things will change between now and then, but for now I feel as if those will be the final 3. I don't think Holly will make it to the final 3 anymore because we (think) we have 3 fantasy date screencaps and none of them show a short blonde haired beauty...
    The girl jumping into the water and the girl in the tub do not look like the same girl to me. The girl in the tub seems to have a very very short pony tail.....doesn't seem likely to be the long haired blond jumping in the water.

Are we certain the water date one of the fantasy dates?

Are we certain the tub date is a fantasy date?

I'm just not sure how to account for the 2 different lengths of hair I'm seeing.