Page 12 of 322 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Narrowing the field - Final 2/4 Spoilers/Speculation?

Re: Narrowing the field - Final 2/4 Spoilers/Speculation?

Matt's suit is not striped the first night....
    while the tie appears to be the same one that he is wearing in the picture with Robin Kass - if you look at all the shots his suit is definately not striped - I even did a contrast on the shots and the suit is DEFINATELY not striped

the other pictures of him were taken before he was announced on Dance Wars...that commercial premiered that night and the pictures are posted here on feb 2 - which I think is the same night....

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl;2818942;
    original quote by deeplove

I've not seen the symbol that is on the awning before ~ hopefully someone else will have a clue. Sometimes restaurants or clubs have symbols for their names???
    It looks like a martini glass to me... one with a toothpick w/an olive on the toothpick... What do you think?

The awning shouts commercial establishment. Maybe he looks on the edge of angry because they were closed, or TPTB wanted him to seem as though he is a "serious" James Bond who had just drunk his shaken, not stirred martini.

In the first two commercials, when he is seated and saying the words, "I've come to steal your women," they cut it off just as he leans forward to the left. He looks as though he is going to split a gut laughing. This whole James Bond thing is going to wear thin very fast.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

We have heard he has a wicked sense of humor Maybe it was all too silly for him also. I hope he had fun while doing the show. Filming should be over this weekend. Wonder where the FRC was - England or LA
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fan

On the martini awning - looks like there is a word - probably the name on the top of the glass - someone who knows how to do this could blow it up and possibly see...

Here is a clearer picture of the awning. I blew it up on my computer but could not see any name with it. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2821092;
    Here is a clearer picture of the awning. I blew it up on my computer but could not see any name with it. Maybe someone else will have better luck.

Thanks Blondie!

I am just not seeing any words whatsoever on top of the martini glass. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2821092;

The building looks old. Look at the detail lines beneath the window.
    Also, the divided pane window is a traditional look. Wonder if this is in England or maybe at a place in LA that has English decor.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2822072;
    The building looks old. Look at the detail lines beneath the window.
    Also, the divided pane window is a traditional look. Wonder if this is in England or maybe at a place in LA that has English decor.
    The surrounding vegetation and sunlight don't tell me anything specific, but I'm wondering what England's temps are this time of year. Would he be standing outside in a suit with no overcoat or warm jacket in February if he were in England? This makes me think it's probably in L.A.

The building may purposely look rustic (vs. old). Fleiss (or his b-unit/venue scouting director) seems to like Malibu, so that might be a place to start. From the shadows, it looks like that door faces south.

Will knowing where/what this building is provide any other helpful info?