Thread: Narrowing the field - Final 2/4 Spoilers/Speculation?

Re: Narrowing the field - Final 2/4 Spoilers/Speculation?

Though formulaic, the editing trajectory is like a horse race. The F3 come out of the gate at different times each season. Sometimes, the F1 is first out of the gate; sometimes, is a slow starter. I'm not ready to place my bets right now, but I will be after next episode.

FORT Newbie

I have been patiently sitting and waiting for someone to come out with the truth... and weboflove is spot on. I can't say anything else, but I know that weboflove is on to it.

UUmmm another interesting post ^^
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by cdeloncre;2887422;
    I have been patiently sitting and waiting for someone to come out with the truth... and weboflove is spot on. I can't say anything else, but I know that weboflove is on to it.
    Why can't you say more?

FORT Fan

umm...I want to believe you but your previous posts don't really convey to me that you are an "insider".

You were a Chelsea supporter and talked about how great she and Matt are together...and that their kiss was the first "REAL" one.
    In fact yesterday under Chelsea spoilers you said "I really think that although Chelsea doesn't seem like she is getting the F1 edit... her character and love interest will develop so I can't wait to see how they will develop her character."

I don't believe you would have said that if you knew about the setup all along. Sorry but I remain skeptial awhile longer.
    Last edited by nookmadazy; 04-02-2008 at 01:33 AM.

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelor 12 Media Thread ~ Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by soccermama;2885748;
    Actually it is the very next episode. It sort of makes you wonder how he goes from point A to point B w/her. One episode she is going to be impossible to beat, and then the very next one he sends her home? Something does not feel right here.
    Re: Holly

Matt says he is a pleaser. I don't think he wants to send any girls home from their one on ones and he doesn't...it is easier to eliminate them from the RCs. He HAS to send one home from the two on one. maybe he felt it would be easier to send Holly home than Marshana.

FORT Regular

And what, exactly, did weboflove say? Can't find the post.

Quote Originally Posted by looselips;2887554;
    weboflove mentioned that she knew for a fact that Shayne is the final 1 and Matt didn't even like Shayne that much but wanted to please Fleiss with his choice so Fleiss could please Shayne's daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by looselips;2887554;
    That Shayne is a set up for F1

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2887563;
    weboflove mentioned that she knew for a fact that Shayne is the final 1 and Matt didn't even like Shayne that much but wanted to please Fleiss with his choice so Fleiss could please Shayne's daddy.
    I could seriously write a book about why I don't think this is true (even if Shayne IS F1), but I'll spare you all.