Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hometown dates?

Hometown dates?

Where and who with?
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Hometown dates?

Any thoughts on the home visit for the Bachelor, along with the fantasy dates, to all occur at the UK ~ hometown of Matt? FRC? The article on Matt's father talked about him having some health concerns (stroke) so maybe they wanted to shoot over there. Then again maybe they want to get away from us sleuthers.

I will have to see what the weather is like there in the next few weeks.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2786134;
    Where and who with?
    Angelina Jolie? British babies need fancy homes too!
    (Just kidding!)

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2786182;
    Any thoughts on the home visit for the Bachelor, along with the fantasy dates, to all occur at the UK ~ hometown of Matt? FRC? The article on Matt's father talked about him having some health concerns (stroke) so maybe they wanted to shoot over there. Then again maybe they want to get away from us sleuthers.

I will have to see what the weather is like there in the next few weeks.
    Blondie wonder if his parents still live in Bishops Stortford. Have to check and see if there is a Tony or Anthony Grant living there. Hmmmm.

British Telecom (BT) shows 5 Grants living in Bishops Stortford, no first names though. Darn those Brits for not using first names LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;2786189;
    Blondie wonder if his parents still live in Bishops Stortford. Have to check and see if there is a Tony or Anthony Grant living there. Hmmmm.

British Telecom (BT) shows 5 Grants living in Bishops Stortford, no first names though. Darn those Brits for not using first names LOL.
    Thanks for checking, gurlbrit! Maybe we can figure out where his parents are residing some other way.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2786198;
    Thanks for checking, gurlbrit! Maybe we can figure out where his parents are residing some other way.
    Blondie the first Grant listed is an A.M. Grant (Anthony (Tony) Matthew????).

There are also two M. Grants and two S. Grants in BS. Do we have any idea on his brother's names? I know we talked about Ken Grant and Rory Grant yesterday as friends in his facebook profile.
    Last edited by gurlbrit; 02-07-2008 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;2786203;
    Blondie the first Grant listed is an A.M. Grant (Anthony (Tony) Matthew????).

Ah ha! I think that you are onto something, gurlbrit!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by ParisDreamz;2786188;
    Haha I was actually thinking of going to the beach anyway (i like to get away and sit on the beach and read and its finally getting a little warmer yay!). They may even be at the beach I usually go to since its right off of Kanan. I'll let you guys know!

Talldede- they could always do a picnic. I don't know why it would take 9 hours (unless production doesn't get the shots they want haha). Or maybe they are using beach to refer to the bachelor pad or something.
    Shayne's homevisit at a beach house?

It is cheaper and takes less time to fly the parents into LA. With all the production delays they have had in filming, I bet the Fam Visit is in LA like last time. They could film in two days rather than four. Housing issues here are also less expensive than flying to UK.

Darn - I would like to see them in England
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2786210;
    It is cheaper and takes less time to fly the parents into LA. With all the production delays they have had in filming, I bet the Fam Visit is in LA like last time. They could film in two days rather than four. Housing issues here are also less expensive than flying to UK.

Darn - I would like to see them in England
    Jelle, ITA, however, it was mentioned that Matt's father had a stroke in 2006 so we were speculating that due to ill health on the part of his father that they might have the "meet the parent's" visit in the UK.

BlondieGal ~ aren't they doing hometown visits now? I can't remember the schedule~ could you post just that part or point me to where the calendar is buried...........
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast